Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what a joke the stone hearted

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 kinjal says to aham you know how hard it is to live with a person like that referring to gopi   so its hard for those who have  the stone heart

Rashi is always going to get away with it so end of the road forget goham no chance of that happening 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like Kinjle is taking advantage of the fact that her brother still loves her. she just emotionally blackmailed our golden boy, and the idiot fell for the whole "I am trying to work it out the best that I can given the circumstances in which our marriage happened." And who's fault is that?

You made the situation yourself so deal with it.😡
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Looks like Kinjle is taking advantage of the fact that her brother still loves her. she just emotionally blackmailed our golden boy, and the idiot fell for the whole "I am trying to work it out the best that I can given the circumstances in which our marriage happened." And who's fault is that?

You made the situation yourself so deal with it.😡

kinjal just like rashi n urmilla  all deserve each other, n  aham he deserves a slap i want kokila to give it to him
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kinjal is well aware ,how to twist her brother around her little finger,after all Kinjal is also a major cause of Gohem rift. Kinjal is very  selfish, even 2day , she was only bothered about herself,not about Dhaval or Ahem.