•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Things r just the way they were before they went to switzerland. I am sick of this show. Again rashi n hetal kokila shoutung at rashi. I am fed up.
totally agree. Thankfully, I didnt see it. read tellyaddict's written update ( bless Tellyaddict) and decided to totally skip it. I am very sad that viewers have to endure this nonsense.

To my dear CV's,

U have already developed the characters in SNS, then wat is the point in dragging the show!!! Pls kindly make the story progress further, Gopi's is innocent, Rashi and Urmilla are cunning, Kokila is strong headed, Aham is an egoistic man with iron heart... Ok but what is the point is showing that again and again!!!!

If i take a month break from SNS, the story is still there where i left!!!!

today was really a crap all about rashi gopi gave her appearance after have an hour Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
agree with tvfreak86... It's still in same place. I thought newzlend parts will give something new... Bt nothing... Only a hug...and it's also from gopi...
Indeed too much Rashi today, and it's not as if they were moving the story on, it's the same we have seen in the past, she gets caught and turns the table on Hetal insults her and in turn Kokila blasts her nothing different, when Kokila was going on and when she said apologise Hetal again it's not necessary, next time Kokila for a change should come past them and just walk on by to show Hetal well if you don't care how she treats you even I don't care now too. Same medicine she gave to Gopi in Switzerland remember you idiot no let her carry the bags for Rashi because no matter how many times I tell you don't listen so stay and idiot and be the servant to Rashi, similarly Hetal also Kokila should walk past and smile when Rashi is giving her a piece of her mind, afterwards when Hetal is down at the mouth that's when Kokila should talk to Hetal, I came to your rescue with Rashi on this occasion and that occasion but you still are unable to learn how to manage her, so I have decided to leave you to be her pet and she mastering you.😆
True that, we really need a change.

CVs are developing it, but we can say at a very slow pace.