India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 7)

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Shamz thanks for your update da. It was so nice of you Thumbs Up, don't worry about your mokkai English, it is perfectly fine. 

I feel bad for Thamil, she is stuck. Like Shamz said, please do not say who is the culprit then everyone will hate you. It is clear that professor is trying to bribe Thamil using her financial weakness. Why is this Thamil always so quiet and keeps everything to herself, she should confide in Swetha. 

I have a bad feeling Jaya has succeeded in making Karthick fall for her, otherwise he would have not grabbed her hand in yesterday's episode. I think Karthick should fall for someone else just to piss off Jaya. She is despicable, why is she going behind a guy when she is already engaged to be married? Maybe she thinks if she falls for someone else, the wedding would be called. 

I think what makes Vetri Vetri is his flirtatious attitude. So, I don't think he would stop doing that but it would be super awesome to see him fall head over heels for Thamil or Swetha, preferably Swetha then there would be some interesting tension between Thamil and Swetha ( but I do want their friendship to become strong)

Peace out yo!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thilssShemmosahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the wonderful update. Today it was a good episode and it was a pleasure to watch today episode.
The best parts of today episode:
1.Vetri volunteer himself to Sullan and he ask a question to Vetri and Vetri couldn't able to answer the question so Sullan has send Vetri to go out from the class.
2.Bala and Kathadi volunteer themselves to go out from Sullan class.
3.Kanner Anjali poster for Sullan which is done by Kathadi and Bala. Overall it is a good plan by Bala and Kathadi..
4.Vetri couldn't control his smile when he see the poster and Karthick also smile when he saw the poster.
5.Every student comedy reaction towards Sullan poster.
6. Bala and Kathadi tell to the class that the poster was made by them.
7. Vetri has put a a malai to Bala and he said Kathick to put another malai to Kathadi.
8. Every students have take picture with Bala and Kathadi.

Edited by ravirr73 - 28 May 2011 at 12:18am

thilssShemmoWonderfullife

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ravirr.
hmm what tamil going to do now ?? i think she is going to buy problems now

Shemmosahi.Wonderfullife

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d upadte Chikku...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i liked today's episode because guess what? there wasn't any karthik and jeya track today!!!

today they showed haripriya getting jealous of ashok going behind rajini...aww...and then rajini asked her why she doesn't call him anna when she calls everyone else that...i see priya falling for that illichavaayan ashok...hmm, i wonder wheree this track is leading to...
i liked vetri today at the beginning of the episode...his and tamil's track is too cute...i actually quite like them as a pair...but i think he will get suspicious of tamil because she asked him whether she should help someone just because they are helping them...
i feel bad for tamil...man, she always gets the problems...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Srutikalilyjasmine101thilssShemmosahi.

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hmm as i expected tamil purchased problem on her won hands (no mouht LOL). actually i am not liking tamil now. that  mistake done by her classmates ddiint affect anyone then why should she reval the truth and make her own classmates to suffer. hmm i guess there is going to be a fight between vetri and tamil soon.

but reallly loved today's epi hmm no jeya-kathik track thats nice LOL

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

hmm as i expected tamil purchased problem on her won hands (no mouht LOL). actually i am not liking tamil now. that  mistake done by her classmates ddiint affect anyone then why should she reval the truth and make her own classmates to suffer. hmm i guess there is going to be a fight between vetri and tamil soon.

but reallly loved today's epi hmm no jeya-kathik track thats nice LOL

I enjoyed Today's episode because no stupid Jeya-Karthick segment. I can't take it anymore of their scene. Though I like Thamil, but she is irritating me by holding everything inside her not confiding in anyone. She could have at least told Swetha, I have a feeling Vetri will soon suspect and their friendship will go down the drain.

I am wondering if  whether it is Vijay Tv's ploy to degrade Thamil's character and boost Jeya's character instead because Jeya played by Sai ( the girl from Jodi # 1) has participated in this show, they might be trying to boost her popularity kind of like what they did with Priya in the old KKK. I might be wrong, I don't know where I am getting these crazy notions.

thilssShemmosahi.

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
no i dont think so . tamil character just now growing up . vetri and tamil story need some fight na so they created thisLOL.

well really i can accept bala-jaya track but nooo not this pandi and that elizabet madam omggg  i hate that scenes too missing old pandiii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index