Kana Kanum Kalanagal

kkk 16th - 20th may WU - Page 5

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Thils Akka:

Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasi😆

Hahha ok da..😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh!!!i am loving kkk now...its gettng soo funny..and in sterday epi ..pandi fallng for his teacher and mynaa song nd enamo yedho lol!!!🤣🤣..and as u al said evn i dont want karthik to fall 4 jaya...thn ava romba overscene poduva..!! but i thnk they luk gud wid each othr..may b if der us a change in jaya character .thn romance wid kathik is posible...and karthik team is just rocking!!!and mainly bala is havng grt humor..and vetri is dng grt job...abt the other gang i thnk dey must improve..learn 4rm vetri lol!!😆😆..all the best 4 kkk..hope its a success like the 1st season!!😃
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did Anyone watch today's episode???? 😕 Coz I couldn't find the link.Edited by thilss - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thilss

Did Anyone watch today's episode???? 😕 Coz I couldn't find the link.

Yes, I've seen it. Here is the link: http://www.tamilo.com/kanna-kanum-kalangal.html

I couldn't stand Jeya's torture of Karthick. She is too much. I am sorry to say it but I think it looks like they are going to show Jeya and Karthick falling for each other😡😡😡😡. I guess we need a character like Jeya to keep the show interesting and for all of us to go insane. This is just the beginning..I sure hope Karthick does not end up with Jeya at the end of the serial.

Watching Wednesday's episode, I felt bad for Swetha, poor girl stuck between Thamil and Vetri's irritating comments..but I really enjoyed watching their portion.
sahi. thumbnail
Now everybody has found out about Tamil background. Tamil is lucky to have a supportive friend like Swetha. I think Karthik may treat Jaya as his friend not as his lover but Jaya will definetly fall in love with Karthik. In the future Vetri will either love Tamil or Swetha. In this serial most of the character are good especially Karthick, Vetri and their two friends, Puli and Pandi character are more enjoyable to watch. Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Ravi, I watched Thursday's episode it is clearly becoming apparent that Karthick and Jeya will soon be a couple 😡😡😡😡😡😡 We will wait and see, but it is really irritating to watch Jeya's scene. I like Karthick and the gang they are so funny like you mentioned.
Shemmo thumbnail
Yes Jasmine Akka, i feel the same. Hope they wont come together😳

Today Update: (Will say important scenes)

Bala and Kathadi planning something against Sullan as he said Vethri to leave the class again. They made a Kanneer Anjali poster of Sullan and put it outside the college🤣 Vetthri was laughing seeying this, even Karthik who is always Kaadu Kaadu was laughing too😆 But only 2 people cried seeying that poster, verayaarum illa Jagghubai and Appukutty🤣 It was semma funny!😆 Then Professor was talking with Secretary, seems like that Secretary is very nice, only his wife is strict and put those stupid rules. Okie they were talking about how to punish that poster people😆 Tamil met Professor, she got some scholarship and he was asking her about that person who sticked the poster😆 She replied that she does not know who does-nu. Prof gave her 2 days to tell the truth😳. In class Bala and Kathadi introduced themselves as the Poster Stickers🤣 Vetthri and Karthick put Maalai for them😆 And some took photo with B&K, like Jagghu, Vidya, Priya, Saravanan and Appukutty😆

I somehow feel that Thamil is going to tell Prof who did-nu and then Promo dialog varum. Please Thamil dont say😳 Approm all will hate you mainly Vetthri.😲

Note: Sorry for my mokkai english, im still a beginner😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update Shamz!😃
ya, its clear that they are trying to get karthik and jaya together but i don't think karthik will fall for her that easily...
this saravanan and diviya track is too funny yaar - they behave like lovers with her little gifts and his kavithais and they call themselves JUST friends - and considering their flashback it seems a bit weird...
i really like vetri...he's too cute...hope he falls for either tamil or shwetha and stops his flirting ways...
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Shamz thanks for your update da. It was so nice of you 👍🏼, don't worry about your mokkai English, it is perfectly fine. 

I feel bad for Thamil, she is stuck. Like Shamz said, please do not say who is the culprit then everyone will hate you. It is clear that professor is trying to bribe Thamil using her financial weakness. Why is this Thamil always so quiet and keeps everything to herself, she should confide in Swetha. 

I have a bad feeling Jaya has succeeded in making Karthick fall for her, otherwise he would have not grabbed her hand in yesterday's episode. I think Karthick should fall for someone else just to piss off Jaya. She is despicable, why is she going behind a guy when she is already engaged to be married? Maybe she thinks if she falls for someone else, the wedding would be called. 

I think what makes Vetri Vetri is his flirtatious attitude. So, I don't think he would stop doing that but it would be super awesome to see him fall head over heels for Thamil or Swetha, preferably Swetha then there would be some interesting tension between Thamil and Swetha ( but I do want their friendship to become strong)

Peace out yo!
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the wonderful update. Today it was a good episode and it was a pleasure to watch today episode.
The best parts of today episode:
1.Vetri volunteer himself to Sullan and he ask a question to Vetri and Vetri couldn't able to answer the question so Sullan has send Vetri to go out from the class.
2.Bala and Kathadi volunteer themselves to go out from Sullan class.
3.Kanner Anjali poster for Sullan which is done by Kathadi and Bala. Overall it is a good plan by Bala and Kathadi..
4.Vetri couldn't control his smile when he see the poster and Karthick also smile when he saw the poster.
5.Every student comedy reaction towards Sullan poster.
6. Bala and Kathadi tell to the class that the poster was made by them.
7. Vetri has put a a malai to Bala and he said Kathick to put another malai to Kathadi.
8. Every students have take picture with Bala and Kathadi.Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago