India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 2)

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

I agree the show is getting better day by day. I am liking blossoming friendship between Tamil and Vetri..of course we are learning more about each charcters..for instance bit of history between Saravanan and Divya. Do you all feel that Jaya and Balaji will fall for each other? That would be awesome.

Yes.Agree.But i don't think Balaji will have any kinda feelings for Jeya.( Of cz that kinda feelings..illa na avan anni nu over aa feel pannuvan..D'oh) In the other hand it won't be nice if he will have feelings for her coz she is his Anni.(avanga veetke vara pora ponnu..Confused lol..) Balaji protects his Anni and take care of her. Good.But this Jeya is irritating me.She is just too much.What's wrong with that girl?? Its ok when she  is teasing Balaji we can say its coz of his alave illatha Anni sentiments and pasam D'ohand athukaga avan anni kudukkara anbu parisu LOL nu (shppaa ) .But She has to learn how to behave with other boys..Specially with Karthik.I don't like her "I love u  nu solla veppe" talks and it seems she thinks she is very smart,beautiful..Aagghh!!Thumbs Down Anyways Karthik is cool..Wink

I just loved the convo b/w Balaji and Karthik..Hahahha!!ROFL

Good going KKK!!! Thumbs Up 

Edited by thilss - 21 May 2011 at 2:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101.vrshn.Shemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_jasmine

THIS SERIAL IS NICE, sWETHA CHARACTER WAS SO NICE, OFCOURSE TAMIL TO . iN OTHER GANG HARIPRIYA LOOKS CUTE, I DON'T WANT KARTHIK TO FALL FOR ANYONE

Yes.I like Swetha too..She is nice i like it when she laughs.And her sense of humor.Not very senti and specially she keeps the distance with boys.Great gal! Wink Athuke Tamil.D'ohVantha udane Vetri kuda chatting,sharing chocolates nu Disapproveuff..Mudile..LOL  Coming to Karthik and love thing, lol yeppp.Want to see the same atleast for few months after that its ok showing him falls for someone but please not  Jeya! Wink I just don't wanna see Karthik and Jeya as a couple.Thats it..*phew* Hope they won't show something like that in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo.vrshn.

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

I like the friendship between Swetha and Tamil. I really hope Tamil does not fall for Vetri although I feel like Vetri is playing with her emotions and leading her to thinking he might be interested in her.

I agree I really hope Karthik does not fall for Jaya, she is not a good match for him in my opinion...

Lol she has already fell.Poor girl.and its clear Vetri is playing with her emotions..But we can't blame him.Coz he doesn't mean to hurt her he is not doing it on purpose. He is just flirting with her like he does with other girls.But she came from a village and she can't understand what's going on and thinks he feels something for her..(agh ..Why sometimes some girls are so stupid..??Well not like that may be she is from a village and she is very innocent ..So believes people blindly.hmm..)  

I like jaggu bai..( Is that his name?? ConfusedNot sure.) And Karthik's gang..LOLYes his 3 friends including Vetri..And Balaji.ROFL  ROFL

I couldn't stop laughing when Karthik said "inga paru class ku late aaguthu.." and Balaji's answer for that haha.LOL."Bal Raj..Pal samy..Maya.." LOLHe is so funny..Loved this, "ava than un veetle kuththu vezhakku..tube light..bathroom light..ROFL ROFLROFL O..h God!! Hilarious!! 

Love this show..Thumbs Up

Edited by thilss - 21 May 2011 at 2:10am

lilyjasmine101.vrshn.Shemmo

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
thank you people for the wonderful comments!

lilyjasmine101thilssShemmo

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i've just started to watch this serial and its quite good at the moment...
i also really don't like jaya's character...she's so irritating...i feel so bad for balaji - he's stuck between his brother and her...urgh - i hope jaya ends up marrying that baldie; she's so annoying - i hate the way she says that she will make karthik fall for her!
i really like karthik's character...he talks sense...
vetri is a bit annoying...the way he talks to tamil...feel so bad for tamil...i really hope he ends up falling for her and then he will suffer...

lilyjasmine101thilssShemmo

09cutie Groupbie
09cutie
09cutie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
thnx for the update
it was too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dashingtusha13

i've just started to watch this serial and its quite good at the moment...
i also really don't like jaya's character...she's so irritating...i feel so bad for balaji - he's stuck between his brother and her...urgh - i hope jaya ends up marrying that baldie; she's so annoying - i hate the way she says that she will make karthik fall for her!
i really like karthik's character...he talks sense...
vetri is a bit annoying...the way he talks to tamil...feel so bad for tamil...i really hope he ends up falling for her and then he will suffer...

LOL.U think he'll suffer if he fell in love with her.Hahaha. Yes. "As you sow,so you shall reap! He deserves that! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmoalaipayuthey

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!Clap

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfidentAngry Balaji is also paavomEmbarrassed

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.Clap

Edited by Shamz. - 21 May 2011 at 2:34pm

lilyjasmine101alaipayutheythilss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index