Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG, new Promo😑

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyyCV6GbpOc[/YOUTUBE]
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link Shamz...
ya, I saw that...karthik and jaya track seems to be developing but I hate that jaya's smirk...urgh!
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

jasmine well but jeya-kathick koda we ca manage but are you liking this pandi mooka comedyyy aiyoo thanga mudiayala.

between when karthick started talking normally with swetha and tamil onnum puriyaliyaa πŸ˜†

Hey anu,Yes Pandi comedy's alright not his best. Certainly not like the old KKK, I miss that Pandi bring him back...

K-J jodi I am not feeling it. Like Usha said, I don't want Karthick to be with Jeya any other girl would be fine just not her.. These two does not have chemistry at all and the characters are not compatible with each other.

Sorry guys I will not be watching this serial for next couple of months..its summer YAYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Usha, I will be watching SS3 since my mom would recap me on everything
sahi. thumbnail
Kana Kanum Kalangal Title Song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEAM8sfRTo[/YOUTUBE]
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the promo. I think Kathik will not fall for Jeya and he will treat Jaya as his friend not as his lover. But definetly Jeya will love Kathik. Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
thanks ravirr for the title song...
to-day seemed to be an ok episode...lol, ashok understading rajini's motives finally and now he is jolly viduring at haripriya...hope their love story develops...they look quite cute together...
urgh...karthik and jaya story - rowdies chasing jaya and karthik going behind them...karthik don't melt for jaya... 
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Ravirr for the Song!😊
rose_jasmine thumbnail
I don't like karthik-jaya part , also priya -ashok. Actually i like to see karthik priya. what do you think about this?
sahi. thumbnail
Today episode was good. I don't think Ashok will love Rajni anymore after seeing her behaviour with the senior. Ashok and Rajni pair doesn't seem to be that good. But Ashok and Priya pair is better than Ashok and Rajni pair. In boys Vetri is a flirt and in girls Rajni is a flirt. The highlight of today episode is the funny conversation scene between Sullan, Vetri, and Kathadi. On Kana Kanum Kalangal season 1 Pandi comedy is the best. But in this season Pandi comedy is not good as season 1. This season Bala and Kathadi comedy is excellent and they are doing better job than Pandi comedy. I also doesn't like Karthik and Jeya pair but it is pleasure to watch Karthik acting and his heroism.Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rajni flirting wit tat hippy talayan senior grr the other senior who was talking with priya is gud .. :p kattadi and bala rocks ...and karthi chanceles he is best luv is heroism and acting ...im ok with jaya karti bt jaya should be true na :( she is nt :/ missd swetha yesterday :/