Originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

You're most welcome 😊 thanks for your updates as well

Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 12 years ago

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!👏

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfident😡 Balaji is also paavom😳

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.👏

Yes Chikku..But 1st i thought Vetri is playing with Tamil mozhi..🤣ROFL ok ok just kidding 😆

Yes Sangeetha has to STOP  her "machan" And i'm happy cz she didn't use the word after that day.Thank God! Swetha is nice.I like her character a lot!.Hope Tamil won't act like Pachchai in season 1.ROFL @ all the conversations b/w Karthik and Balaji.Hilarious! And I don't wanna see more drama from Jeya like she did when she was going to the coll with Sangeetha on her bike. 
thilss thumbnail

After reading everyone posts, I am so glad I am not the only one who dislike Jeya's character. I agree she is over the top with her comment about making Karthick fall for her and then dropping him like a hot cake (how dare she say that) I really hope she soon gets a taste of her own medicine..

thilss, I think you're right Thamil has already fell for him especially after that chocolate scene. Poor Thamil she is so innocent.. DAMN YOU VETRI DAMN YOU...😡

I was thinking what if something happens like this...Thamil falling for Vetri and then learning that he only flirtatious with her. At the same time, Karthick falling for Jeya of course he also comes to learn that she has rejected him and Jeya was just using him. So you would have both Thamil and Karthick all heartbroken. As a result,  both Thamil and Karthick learns they have something in common and that is they have been used by others. So both develop soft corner for each other which then leads to them slowly becoming friends and then lovers...of course this will make both Jeya and Vetri pretty mad...Jeya gets jealous and would want to do something horrible to Thamil. But our Swetha would not let her because of her friendship with Thamil..I really like Karthick's character I want him to be with someone who is well deserving of his love. I also like Swetha, she comes off as a very strong and bold girl. Her character needs to remain the same.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING A MINI SHORT STORY. IT JUST HAPPENED. SORRY FOLKS 

O..h just loved the idea!! Yes, of cz It would be interesting to see something like that.But I don't wanna see Karthik falls in love with Jeya.Instead of that I love to see Karthik will feel for Tamizh for her innocent nature and for believing Vetri and wanna see Karthik tries to help her.In that way he will grow feelings for her without any kinda interference  from Jeya.I simply don't wanna see Karthik with Jeya..lol 
Edited by thilss - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i too hate sangeetha's "machaan" habit!
it sounds too odd!
i don't really like her...thinks she some sort of hero and she sounds drunk when she talks!
thilss thumbnail
Drunk..Hahhahaha 😆 Yeah..Konjam over aa than act panra.. Edited by thilss - 12 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

i too hate sangeetha's "machaan" habit!

it sounds too odd!
i don't really like her...thinks she some sort of hero and she sounds drunk when she talks!

i agree😆
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry vrshn about the duplicate posts. I don't know what I was thinking

lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thilss

O..h just loved the idea!! Yes, of cz It would be interesting to see something like that.But I don't wanna see Karthik falls in love with Jeya.Instead of that I love to see Karthik will feel for Tamizh for her innocent nature and for believing Vetri and wanna see Karthik tries to help her.In that way he will grow feelings for her without any kinda interference  from Jeya.I simply don't wanna see Karthik with Jeya..lol 

I like your approach too regarding Thamil and Karthik. I can understand why you would wanna not see Karthick with Jeya. She is simple annoying...
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thilss

Yes Chikku..But 1st i thought Vetri is playing with Tamil mozhi..🤣ROFL ok ok just kidding 😆

Yes Sangeetha has to STOP  her "machan" And i'm happy cz she didn't use the word after that day.Thank God! Swetha is nice.I like her character a lot!.Hope Tamil won't act like Pachchai in season 1.ROFL @ all the conversations b/w Karthik and Balaji.Hilarious! And I don't wanna see more drama from Jeya like she did when she was going to the coll with Sangeetha on her bike. 

I was thinking the same thing thilss about Tamil not becoming like Pachai in KKK1. It would be too boring...lets wait and see

Shemmo thumbnail
@Lilyjasmine101:
Hehe, Karthick and Thamizh as Lovers😆. I agree and it sounds good aswell, yes ur right. Kartick deserve someone who is nice, so Thamizh is nice. But therila, but NEVER Karthick and Jeya!😡