Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

I like the friendship between Swetha and Tamil. I really hope Tamil does not fall for Vetri although I feel like Vetri is playing with her emotions and leading her to thinking he might be interested in her.

I agree I really hope Karthik does not fall for Jaya, she is not a good match for him in my opinion...

Lol she has already fell.Poor girl.and its clear Vetri is playing with her emotions..But we can't blame him.Coz he doesn't mean to hurt her he is not doing it on purpose. He is just flirting with her like he does with other girls.But she came from a village and she can't understand what's going on and thinks he feels something for her..(agh ..Why sometimes some girls are so stupid..??Well not like that may be she is from a village and she is very innocent ..So believes people blindly.hmm..)  

I like jaggu bai..( Is that his name?? 😕Not sure.) And Karthik's gang..😆Yes his 3 friends including Vetri..And Balaji.ROFL  🤣

I couldn't stop laughing when Karthik said "inga paru class ku late aaguthu.." and Balaji's answer for that haha.😆."Bal Raj..Pal samy..Maya.." 😆He is so funny..Loved this, "ava than un veetle kuththu vezhakku..tube light..bathroom light..ROFL ROFL🤣 O..h God!! Hilarious!! 

Love this show..👍🏼
Edited by thilss - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you people for the wonderful comments!
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i've just started to watch this serial and its quite good at the moment...
i also really don't like jaya's character...she's so irritating...i feel so bad for balaji - he's stuck between his brother and her...urgh - i hope jaya ends up marrying that baldie; she's so annoying - i hate the way she says that she will make karthik fall for her!
i really like karthik's character...he talks sense...
vetri is a bit annoying...the way he talks to tamil...feel so bad for tamil...i really hope he ends up falling for her and then he will suffer...
09cutie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update
it was too good
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

i also really don't like jaya's character...she's so irritating...i feel so bad for balaji - he's stuck between his brother and her...urgh - i hope jaya ends up marrying that baldie; she's so annoying - i hate the way she says that she will make karthik fall for her!
vetri is a bit annoying...the way he talks to tamil...feel so bad for tamil...i really hope he ends up falling for her and then he will suffer...

LOL.U think he'll suffer if he fell in love with her.Hahaha. Yes. "As you sow,so you shall reap! He deserves that! 😉
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!👏

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfident😡 Balaji is also paavom😳

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.👏
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading everyone posts, I am so glad I am not the only one who dislike Jeya's character. I agree she is over the top with her comment about making Karthick fall for her and then dropping him like a hot cake (how dare she say that) I really hope she soon gets a taste of her own medicine..

thilss, I think you're right Thamil has already fell for him especially after that chocolate scene. Poor Thamil she is so innocent.. DAMN YOU VETRI DAMN YOU...😡

I was thinking what if something happens like this...Thamil falling for Vetri and then learning that he only flirtatious with her. At the same time, Karthick falling for Jeya of course he also comes to learn that she has rejected him and Jeya was just using him. So you would have both Thamil and Karthick all heartbroken. As a result,  both Thamil and Karthick learns they have something in common and that is they have been used by others. So both develop soft corner for each other which then leads to them slowly becoming friends and then lovers...of course this will make both Jeya and Vetri pretty mad...Jeya gets jealous and would want to do something horrible to Thamil. But our Swetha would not let her because of her friendship with Thamil..I really like Karthick's character I want him to be with someone who is well deserving of his love. I also like Swetha, she comes off as a very strong and bold girl. Her character needs to remain the same.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING A MINI SHORT STORY. IT JUST HAPPENED. SORRY FOLKS 
Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

thank you people for the wonderful comments!

You're most welcome 😊
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

Hey girl Usha, its nice to see you in KKK thread as well. As always I enjoy your posts you're too funny😆

This is only Tamil soap I watch because it is not sappy like the others.

P.S. I like reading others' comments as well pls don't get me wrong
Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!👏

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfident😡 Balaji is also paavom😳

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.👏 Amen Sista, I also becoming a huge fan of their friendship

Everything else, I agree with you as well. I guess great minds think alike lol.