India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
kana kanumkalangal
written update (16th may)

the episode starts with precap of scenes from the previous week...

PRECAP:
  • vetri ragging the professor
  • vetri is asked to pay a fine of rs.1000
  • saravanan getting hit ny the relatives of the girl*forgot her name* for giving her love letter
SCENE1 :

iN THE CLASS ROOM:
first hour is physcs, the professor(gabriel sir of season1) enters and asks them 'what is engineering physics?'. students think that he is very strict . that's when he points pandi and asks him to answer the question. he tells that 'engineering physics is a subject'. sir is like 'ok fine so, you are the minister's son?' then he explains everyone that english is important for a person to learn but still knowing english doesn't mean that the person is intelligent (he actually gives a nice lecture on that) and he asks the students to introduce themselves.everyone tells their name,total and school.when tamilarasi's turn comes, the professor himself introduces her to the whole class telling that she is a district topper with total 1176, others clap for her.then since its the first day instead of taking class he asks anyone to sing, pandi and jaggubhai sing while two other boys whistle and play bg music with their benches!! the sir also starts to dance with them. (he turns out to be the complete opposite of what they thought of him!!)

SCENE 2:(best scene of todays epi)

the girls are at the canteen, balaji is sitting at a table near them. all the girls feel that he is following them.they plan to teach him a lesson by complaining to the principal. but jaya stops them and says them that she is engaged to balaji's brother and he is following her in order to protect her. then she asks them shall we play a prank on balaji?? everyone's like excited!
she then asks one of the girls to call her cell. when balaji hears her ringtone, he becomes alert! jaya cuts the call and he sees it and thinks that someone is disturbing her. again jaya's friend calls her, this time she picks the phone and says 'dont disturb me" and cuts the call. she does the once again. all the while balaji was getting angrier. he crushes the pepsi can and leaves the canteen angrily. all the while jaya was telling her friends every thing he would be doing(like he'll crush the can and stuff). they all laugh after balaji leaves! then she says her friends that karthik is going to suffer now. they all ask her why and she says that she has told balaji last week that karthiik was disturbing her (while karthik doesn.t even know who jaya is!!)

balaji goes to karthik to confront him:
*a very funny conversation takes place, if you can please watch it guys!! it was superb..so much that my stomach started to ache coz of laughing!!*
baseline karthik makes it clear that he doesn't even know jaya!

SCENE 3:

jaya AND swetha come to know that tamil is lying about her background to them by reading a letter she dropped by mistake while she left to get her books. they decide to go to her house without informing her to know the truth.

Edited by vrshn - 16 May 2011 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14dootShemmothilssalaipayutheyWonderfullife

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update, I really hope Tamil's character is not like Pachai's from KK1. I like Tamil's character and the actress is doing a good job of acting...I like it she is not overdoing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo.vrshn.Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful updateHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo.vrshn.

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateHug really loved karthik-balaji convoROFLROFL omg loved that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14.vrshn.Shemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@vrshn, Thanks 4 d update dear.Keep up d good job!! Thumbs Up 

Show is getting interesting day by day!! Well, impressed by Gabriel's new avatar.lol Every1 s doing their job well but seriously don't like that "machan, machan" convo a bit!! Thumbs Down Ew disgusting!! Hope they won't use such dialogues in future. Puli has improved a lot.As expected, Pandi is putting mokkai.D'ohBut not so boring.Karthik ( I don't know his real name ) is a fine actor. I couldn't stop laughing when i heard his convo with Balaji. ROFL  

Yesterday, mmm..it  was overall a good episode.Waiting for today's episode.Wink

P.S.Still miss old gang badly.

Have a nice day!!! Heart Heart 

Edited by thilss - 31 May 2011 at 1:35am

Shemmo.vrshn.

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I agree the show is getting better day by day. I am liking blossoming friendship between Tamil and Vetri..of course we are learning more about each charcters..for instance bit of history between Saravanan and Divya. Do you all feel that Jaya and Balaji will fall for each other? That would be awesome.

Shemmo.vrshn.

rose_jasmine Groupbie
rose_jasmine
rose_jasmine

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
THIS SERIAL IS NICE, sWETHA CHARACTER WAS SO NICE, OFCOURSE TAMIL TO . iN OTHER GANG HARIPRIYA LOOKS CUTE, I DON'T WANT KARTHIK TO FALL FOR ANYONE

Shemmo.vrshn.

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I like the friendship between Swetha and Tamil. I really hope Tamil does not fall for Vetri although I feel like Vetri is playing with her emotions and leading her to thinking he might be interested in her.

I agree I really hope Karthik does not fall for Jaya, she is not a good match for him in my opinion...

Shemmo.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index