Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE HOT HUNK OF TV INDUSTRY Article (Page 2)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Originally posted by kisivaj

Why is everybody just critisizing the topic? Cant u feel good and congratz Abhay.
U all are hurting me I love Abhiya and PKYEK and this forum 2
Dont change my views

yes what is this...what for are the people criticizing...i expected praises to vivian...anyways dont mind what newbies say they may be fake and jealous...

thanks for sharing the article...and yes our abhay aka vivian dsena super hottt vampire in indian tv industry...
These newbies when they dont love show why do they want 2 comment?

yeah i dont understand the same...i expected everybody will react wow and say congrats and feel happy for our show actors...but i was shocked to see such replies...
in this article, it mentioned abt other actors as well...and they might have got jealous that our show vampire is termed as Hot guy...when such discouraging  comments come, it really Angry...but i guess we shouldnt care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Why is everybody just critisizing the topic? Cant u feel good and congratz Abhay.
U all are hurting me I love Abhiya and PKYEK and this forum 2
Dont change my views

yes what is this...what for are the people criticizing...i expected praises to vivian...anyways dont mind what newbies say they may be fake and jealous...

thanks for sharing the article...and yes our abhay aka vivian dsena super hottt vampire in indian tv industry...
These newbies when they dont love show why do they want 2 comment?

yeah i dont understand the same...i expected everybody will react wow and say congrats and feel happy for our show actors...but i was shocked to see such replies...
in this article, it mentioned abt other actors as well...and they might have got jealous that our show vampire is termed as Hot guy...when such discouraging  comments come, it really Angry...but i guess we shouldnt care...
Yes i tried to ignore them first but others came and supported them
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hello darling..thank you so much for this articel yaar..super duper...LOVE ABOIT VIVU..spot on..he is brought that passion in love in this industry whoch no had brought till date..Love you VIVU you RULE..!!!Day Dreaming

Pari-Gupta

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i love my harshu as prem...i am missing him big time...

and i agree about vivian too...the hottest vampire in town...but i would like to add siddhant in it...

my top 5 list

harshad chopra
karan wahi
vivian d'sena
siddhant karnick
rajat tokas(he made me cry as robindo in tere liye even though he has grey shades in his character in the showCryClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Edited by Mages - 16 May 2011 at 12:52pm

abhina_roks

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello darling..thank you so much for this articel yaar..super duper...LOVE ABOIT VIVU..spot on..he is brought that passion in love in this industry whoch no had brought till date..Love you VIVU you RULE..!!!Day Dreaming
U r welcome
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i love my harshu as prem...i am missing him big time...

and i agree about vivian too...the hottest vampire in town...but i would like to add siddhant in it...

my top 5 list

harshad chopra
karan wahi
vivian d'sena
siddhant karnick
rajat tokas(he made me cry as robindo in tere liye even though he has grey shades in his character in the showEmbarrassed)

yeah me too i want to add karan wahi and siddhant karnic besides vivian dsena...
kooljanki Senior Member
kooljanki
kooljanki

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hahaha VIVy d onscreen SERIOUS guy n Offscreen d PRANKy one aawww i m loving itHeart ... i wud love to c him playin sum pranks onscreen also...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPari-Gupta

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pari-Gupta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index