Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#125[16/5 Epi-145] (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

kavya...haaayeee...!!!Heart  you sent me to dreamland againDay Dreaming - I still cant get over that smile he had throughout Day Dreaming

uss tabele mein jo bhi cheez thi woh sab inke kaam aaye LOL.
trueLOL LOL
also the sweet lovely moments that dey spend with each other, their romantic gestures is more than any SRDay Dreaming that is ArjuhiHeart natural, sweet n romanticDay Dreaming

but defo we want a SR for the most lovely pairLOL  -  oh yeah ofcourse.  main waha par today likhna bhul gayi, tabele mein nai, kitne macchar vacchar honge LOL  when this syapa is done and they settle down in his mom's house, i want to see them taking a step ahead,  ' Arjun Singhania kuch karo' Evil SmileLOL.   will add this to my take,  dont want ppl to misunderstand me ROFL

btw..the one at the door i think is that old man in the spooky picsWink, the owner/caretaker of the tabela or naukar of the owner?LOL  -  true shibz, totally forgot abt that,  u r right that cld be that taklu admi, may be apne tabele ki yaad aayi usko LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Superb takes everyone Clap.   epi ne sabko dream land mein bhej diya Day Dreaming

@shibz - I too want to hear  'Tere sason ki '  now ,  that too the original version Cry.    ditto !! cant stand rajveer, donno why pehle itna gussa nai aata tha uspar , abhi unwanted footage dene ke vajah se m not liking this character.  they could have shown  Beeji , Raashi and RPS na instead of giving 2-3 scenes to rajveer in the epi. 

@aksh -  loved ur take,  ditto !! to all.  BT technology sach mein very very backward,  3 mins to trace a call Thumbs Down.  ek bhi dhang ka plan nai hai police batalion ke paas.  and don ke liye sirf 5 lacs Confused , I thought he was their biggest  catch , lekin nai BT walo ko virtual money mein bhi kanjoosi karni hai Dead.   Chalo milke sab bole  "CVs Humari  Maange  Puri  Karo -  Arjuhi ke sath Aman Preet ko bhi dikhao "

Edited by kavyasam - 17 May 2011 at 6:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHAHAD971KMH-NASHAaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Kavya you still hav hopes dey wil go n live in Arjun's Mom's house?!!LOL i think they have forgotten completely..we need to remind...but DJ jaisi jeeta jaagta insan ko unhone bhuladiya hai tho iss pathar se bani ghar ko kaise yaad rahkenge CVsLOL

Arjuhi is all set to go to Shimla...*sigh* wonder wat their future plans areConfused Shimla hi tho jaa rahe hain...Police ki reach wahan bhi hogi.. Desh chodke thodi jaa rahe hainErmm would love to know wat AA are thinking!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHAHAD971KMH-NASHAaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

shibz  to  usko apne ghar mein rehna naseeb nai hai kya Disapprove  , but they can always show a room and make him say ' maa main aagaya maa, ab yahi rahunga maa ' LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
ha ha...
only yesterday i was thinkin it would be soo nice if Arjuhi lived in Arjun's Mom's house..PB ko likhna tha..unn points mein include karna chaihiye tha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
kavya are u sure that the fb link u gave me is the real PB only!..coz he replied so fast!..LOL..it was as if he was waiting for the msg!..ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

kavya are u sure that the fb link u gave me is the real PB only!..coz he replied so fast!..LOL..it was as if he was waiting for the msg!..ROFL

really ???  that day also I have not chkd,  but has replied in the same day LOL.   maine  6 din baad  thanks likha  ROFL.     Me and pranii very carefully determined that this is real PB LOL,  shld we double check again?

Edited by kavyasam - 17 May 2011 at 6:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
kavya di supersuper luved ur take

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top