Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#125[16/5 Epi-145] (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Aww..Aww..Aww..What to Say...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartCan anything get more Cuter than this.Embarrassed...I dunno & I dont think soEmbarrassed...It was just tooo too Cute and Adorable...Loved Loved Loved Todays show Soo much...!!Thumbs Up

A Scene in begining..OMG !!! That was like Day Dreaming ...I wanna thanks writers for giving us such scene...Embarrassed..And wanna add They looks just too cute & Adorable together like this...Kahi Nazar na Lag jaye Meri..!!Embarrassed God bless them both...And Right from scene in starting to Ending of today' s show...EmbarrassedThere was Magic of simplicity & cuteness...First Arjun recalls Arohi;s  concern for her for which she left behind and faught with her family also...And see Karan's expression her...Where a husband shows all gratitude to her with all his love and care to his Wife...too good...ClapStar

and Mrs.Singaniya's Day DreamingEmbarrassed...Tum Kaam pe Jana aur me Sirf Tumhe Pyar Karungi...EmbarrassedLOL

Arohi calling to  hospital to know about her DadduShocked..Well that was bit childish & Risky..I dont deny her strongest bond with her Daddu & How much she love & respec her Grandpaa..But she can call some one else..May Billu /Sanchit /Romit./Shefali to know about her daddu..They would tell her more specific..Rather than calling at Hospital Directly...Thank god  Arjun reached in timeCool...so we could get Last Super Cute  -Romentic Bread -Butter moments without much problem & tensionEmbarrassed

Arjun making Bread-butter for Mrs.SinghaniyaBig smile...and OMG !Shes too hungty..that First she dint realize her hubby is alsoEmbarrassedLOL..Busy in eating and all...And Oh My my.!!.and He says Me bhi jail se Aya hu..EmbarrassedLOL

Akhiri toast me yaa Tum Khao -FMe Khau..!!! Lekin Actully me Pura Kha sakati hu..LOL(Well thats Mrs.Singhaniya is all about..LOLEmbarrassedTongue)

But Soon some one knocked the door at the endOuch...I dont understand Why people cant let
these lovebirds to  live Yaar...Such a Lovely moments were going on and  Ouch...Chalo anyways..I guess May Its Billu & Gang...hope Its not Rajveer..

A very Very good show in terms of lods of Magical Arjuhi Moments..Thanks cv's...Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-SHAHAD971channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hmm what to say ...such a good episode filled with beautiful scenes ..but only 4 some more time Cry
Though we all knew 4m beginning that the show is only for 150 episodes but still always had this feeling that they will extend it by seeing its popularity but nah ...ye log nahi sudhar sakte .Ouch chalo but 2day we have a reason to b happy as d show was quite entertaining .Clap

N ya i m not counting any bloopers as ab kya fayda Dead.

So the show started with a surprise as arjuhi was sleeping "comfortably" on that khaat LOL n d surprise was ..where that shooter gone who came with gun n all ..n y he left n dropped his idea suddnly Confused but chalo acha hi hua . LOL so d scene turned beautiful ..both were hugging tightly to each other n as always arjun woke up first n made arrangement 4 arohi so that she sleeps prprly. Clapawwee .Clap
Then i liked d idea of writing msg on wheel . but kya uske paas money thi ..i mean bread n butter khareeda ya aise hi utha liya TongueLOL but then he came to know that rajveer's jasoosi was going on in full flow ...obvsly ye to hona hi tha ..then arohi woke up with bad dream n ran to call daddu but at d end moment arjun saved d situation ...but that tattoo man who is mikhael he called rajveer ...as he want his motive to get complete through rajveer ..saanp bhi mar jaye aur lathi bhi naa tute Angry but i like this gang of friends ..they r ready to help again Clap. n i think door par bhi shayad wahi log hai .

n then d next beautiful scene came . arohi was sad but arjun consoled her then they were planning abt their future cutely ...n then yaad aaya ki kab se kuch khaya hi nahi hai lolz so started feeding each other .ClapClap superb scene .
n now we have seen in sbs that they will run again on bike to hide 4m chachu . let's see how they will end d show .

karan n kritika both were good as always .StarStar
Star

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16SHAHAD971Wisteria.-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAchanni_staraksh4IF-SweetGirl--Olly-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Pointers:-

Loved:

-ArjuhiHeart scenesDay Dreaming can love be more pure?!! They are the perfect example for innocent love!!Day Dreaming

-Their sweet momentsDay Dreaming sharing bread & butterDay Dreaming (dint get why he carried saltLOL butter wo bhi Amul is supposed to be salty)

-Arjun pampers Arohi to the best aur Arohi kitna sataati hai Arjun ko?!!DisapproveTongue

Disappointed:

When the episode begins with the KMH2 title track tune but suddenly 'saibo' starts to play instead of "teri saason se hi..."Disapprove When will we get to hear this song?!! i was soo angry despite the beautiful scene but the "tere ishq ne mohe rang dala" helped a lot!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Still i will stick to my complaint!! I want to hear the song i've been asking for soo many days!!AngryAngry

KTV is backROFLROFL

For a moment in thought KSA is gone!!Dead Thank God it was Arohi's dream...phew!!

Tattoo man did not seem like Mickael today, but the tattoo is the sameLOL

(Anchi says its Romit n that shez sure its RomitROFL )

I cannot stand Rajveer Singh GirgitwaliaCryCry

Baccha party to the rescueThumbs Up
Sanchit...eeewww!! he looks like a vampireTongue

leafskit16Wisteria.-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-SweetGirl--Olly-kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
may not be able to edit.. for detailed reasons, check prev ML ROFL

awsome epi.. karan n kritz were amazing.. loved the beginning n end ofcourse!! Day Dreaming
cudnt stand chachu.. wonder why hez getting so much space.. Confused as per story he shud have been removed from the case.. or u r telling me RSA's senior officer can't even control his own junior!!??Ouch
so micky is too scared to carry out his own plan!! needs police backup.. police aake kya karenge?? they will get latkafied on a tree again.. baaz aur baazni ke piche waqt barbaad kar rahe hain LOL
voiceover for micky has given us an opening to throw the suspicion on a whole variety of ppl!! Wink CVs.. tattoo man ki muh dikhayi kab karoge?? ab kya iske liye shagun dena padega!! Shocked 
gud that cupids r still keeping tabs on whats going on.. Clap

now police, cupids, tattoo-man n gaanv vale r behind arjuhi!!! arohi shud put arjun bak in jail, take the 5 lakhs n then bust him out again.. atleast iss baar paise honge.. n its been proved that busting him out is not a difficult job.. if u can do it once,  u can do it again Tongue

but very sad that arjun the don ko pakad ne ke liye sirf 5 lakh!! Ouch
btw, fone call trace karne ke liye 3 min Shocked technology ki itni damage!! Ouch
last but not the least.. ksa - is he in coma or not? comatose ppl dont talk rite!!? LOL

ditto kavya..wish they did go make a house in some secluded corner of that village n live there... arjun kaam pe jata aur arohi usse pyar karti!! aur hume amanpreet naseeb hote!! CVs humari maange puri karo!!

k now am done.. bye guyz!! mwah!

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16SHAHAD971Wisteria.-anzaeram-channi_starSHIKHA19KMH-NASHAkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
love todays episodeBig smile
lovely moments Day Dreaming

edit soonEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome!!

Loved the beginning, Arjun and Arohi asleep in each other's arms and saying I love you to each other - how cute!!! He takes such good care of her, shielding her from the sunlight, making sure she's comfy, and just so she doesn't worry where he is he leaves a note.

Poor Arohi wanted to know if dadu was ok but forgot that the calls could be traced, glad Arjun reached in time. I always enjoy when Rajveer fails in his attempts to ruin Arjuhi. Gotta love Sanchit for being on the lookout and finding out Rajveer is getting close to finding Arjuhi, I'm sure they'll be successful in getting to Arjuhi before Rajveer does.

Loved the bread sharing scene, poor Arjun was so hungry and Arohi fed him ... awww!! In typical Arjuhi style their cute scene turned into a cute fight, Arohi saying she is always right LOL. I just love watching them together, so innocent yet so adorable!!! Embarrassed

I can't believe only 9 episodes left!!

Wisteria.-anzaeram-SHAHAD971channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

leafskit16 Newbie
leafskit16
leafskit16

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
What a cute and romantic episode filled wtih Arjuhi! From the beginning to end it was a treat to watch the moments filled with laughter, teasing and back and forth that characterizes this show and their relationship. The way they were talking about their future because they so believe that they will have a future together despite all the adversity. Can't wait to see how the story progresses and will end...will miss all the cute and romantic behaviour of Arjuhi... :(

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpHeartHeart
I just loved todays episode full of sweet and lovely Arjuhi moments from the beginning till the end that's all i was asking for. Arjun so romantic, so caring, not saying much but expressions tell a lot like always! ( so cute Mr Kundra)Heart

It was just a simple scene but yet so extraordinary because Karan and Kritika make everything so adorable, so real!Hug
Anyway that's all i saw today because nothing else was important i didn't want to spoil the atmosphere so i skip the other parts !
I enjoy every bit of it today!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top