Mohabbat Lounge#125[16/5 Epi-145] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
may not be able to edit.. for detailed reasons, check prev ML πŸ€£

awsome epi.. karan n kritz were amazing.. loved the beginning n end ofcourse!! πŸ˜
cudnt stand chachu.. wonder why hez getting so much space.. πŸ˜• as per story he shud have been removed from the case.. or u r telling me RSA's senior officer can't even control his own junior!!??
so micky is too scared to carry out his own plan!! needs police backup.. police aake kya karenge?? they will get latkafied on a tree again.. baaz aur baazni ke piche waqt barbaad kar rahe hain πŸ˜†
voiceover for micky has given us an opening to throw the suspicion on a whole variety of ppl!! πŸ˜‰ CVs.. tattoo man ki muh dikhayi kab karoge?? ab kya iske liye shagun dena padega!! πŸ˜² 
gud that cupids r still keeping tabs on whats going on.. πŸ‘

now police, cupids, tattoo-man n gaanv vale r behind arjuhi!!! arohi shud put arjun bak in jail, take the 5 lakhs n then bust him out again.. atleast iss baar paise honge.. n its been proved that busting him out is not a difficult job.. if u can do it once,  u can do it again πŸ˜›

but very sad that arjun the don ko pakad ne ke liye sirf 5 lakh!! 
btw, fone call trace karne ke liye 3 min πŸ˜² technology ki itni damage!! 
last but not the least.. ksa - is he in coma or not? comatose ppl dont talk rite!!? πŸ˜†

ditto kavya..wish they did go make a house in some secluded corner of that village n live there... arjun kaam pe jata aur arohi usse pyar karti!! aur hume amanpreet naseeb hote!! CVs humari maange puri karo!!

k now am done.. bye guyz!! mwah!
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
love todays episodeπŸ˜ƒ
lovely moments πŸ˜

edit soon😳
Today's episode was awesome!!

Loved the beginning, Arjun and Arohi asleep in each other's arms and saying I love you to each other - how cute!!! He takes such good care of her, shielding her from the sunlight, making sure she's comfy, and just so she doesn't worry where he is he leaves a note.

Poor Arohi wanted to know if dadu was ok but forgot that the calls could be traced, glad Arjun reached in time. I always enjoy when Rajveer fails in his attempts to ruin Arjuhi. Gotta love Sanchit for being on the lookout and finding out Rajveer is getting close to finding Arjuhi, I'm sure they'll be successful in getting to Arjuhi before Rajveer does.

Loved the bread sharing scene, poor Arjun was so hungry and Arohi fed him ... awww!! In typical Arjuhi style their cute scene turned into a cute fight, Arohi saying she is always right LOL. I just love watching them together, so innocent yet so adorable!!! 😳

I can't believe only 9 episodes left!!
What a cute and romantic episode filled wtih Arjuhi! From the beginning to end it was a treat to watch the moments filled with laughter, teasing and back and forth that characterizes this show and their relationship. The way they were talking about their future because they so believe that they will have a future together despite all the adversity. Can't wait to see how the story progresses and will end...will miss all the cute and romantic behaviour of Arjuhi... :(
πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈ
I just loved todays episode full of sweet and lovely Arjuhi moments from the beginning till the end that's all i was asking for. Arjun so romantic, so caring, not saying much but expressions tell a lot like always! ( so cute Mr Kundra)❀️

It was just a simple scene but yet so extraordinary because Karan and Kritika make everything so adorable, so real!πŸ€—
Anyway that's all i saw today because nothing else was important i didn't want to spoil the atmosphere so i skip the other parts !
I enjoy every bit of it today!

updated my post   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42503090   

skipped rajveer part completely πŸ˜›. 
...aaj ke epi main kya hua? 
epi was very very very cute. no words can tell how much it was beautiful. arjuhi n kmh is our pride. luv them loads.
kavya...haaayeee...!!!❀️ 😍 you sent me to dreamland again😍

uss tabele mein jo bhi cheez thi woh sab inke kaam aaye πŸ˜†.
trueπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
also the sweet lovely moments that dey spend with each other, their romantic gestures is more than any SR😍 that is Arjuhi❀️ natural, sweet n romantic😍

but defo we want a SR for the most lovely pairπŸ˜†

btw..the one at the door i think is that old man in the spooky picsπŸ˜‰, the owner/caretaker of the tabela or naukar of the owner?πŸ˜†
nahh shibz i guess itz the cupid brigade at the door!!
cnt wait 4 the bike chase!!!

n yest 1st part was awesomest!!!
such a wonderful n lovin hubby arjun is!!