Navya & Anant's budding romance-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Navya-Anant 's budding romance

STARONE.IN

Love is blossoming in STAR Plus' prime time show Navya. When a surprised Anant questioned Navya on missing the picnic bus to Panchgani, Navya surprises him by claiming she did it for him.

STARONE.IN

Later, she confesses her liking for Anant too and a thrilled Anant hugs Navya in return. This seems to be the beginning of their love story but it seems their path will not be smooth as Shagun will try to fit into Anant's family in the upcoming episodes as she tries to win over Anant's mother's approval.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "In the rush of emotions, Navya tells Anant that she likes being with him, talking to him and when he is with her, she feels good. Her confession overwhelms Anant who hugs her in reply. The two will remain oblivious to everyone else but each other during the picnic, enjoying their time together. On the other hand, a love triangle will brew as Anant's bhabhi, Rama's sister, Shagun, will try to win over Anant's mother's appreciation. Shagun, who stays in Anant's house, has ample opportunity to impress Anant. Now that Anant is away at the picnic, she will impress his mother by taking up the responsibility of the household. Shagun will try her level best to make an impact with his mother and Bua dadi and ensure that they accept her in their family. Before Anant returns, Bua dadi will be impressed with Shagun and on Rama's insistence, decide that she is a perfect match for Anant."

The soft spoken Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh explains, "I am excited that Navya is with us at the picnic. I am attracted towards her simplicity. I don't know who I can share my feelings with regarding Navya. I am enjoying every moment spent with her."

Navya aka Soumya Seth too is jubilant about being with Anant, "Anant is handsome, cute, friendly and trustworthy. I am enjoying my first outdoor picnic with Anant and my friends. I think I am falling in love with him, at the same time, I am very confused about being expressive of this new feeling."

Don't forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, May 16, 2011

You have already voted on this!

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 May 2011 at 7:59am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

-monami-shruti22LoveMishalt930diva_princessivanta29BlacksexyspicyaewaRuxana91PriyaThakurMAYURIKTAHessa85madhu_sridharAnu*Gayani*AnuC_O_O_LRadiantTreasureFairyfariamimzAnuPurvaDamonSalvatore-deeps07Aamna Amrose.threeshalini01..StarAngel..Bobbi.samratrocksFallen AngelSilentsoul-Swetha-

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
cant wait 2 see their love blossoming scenesEmbarrassed nd thanq fr sharingTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaThaniyah_K

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Shagun impress bua dadi ooops now Anant you have a big fight ahead with his family only impress na...shaadi still waiting case that family need to think about Nimi first na...I thought they will give some times for Anant and Navya to grow their feelings and make their bond strong...after that any shagun may impress any body I don't care bu here they didn't give AnYa some time...but hope this story will also be a good and can't wait to watch it...love the show sooo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930imsocoolArmu4evapkaur92

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
So excited...Day Dreaming
shizukaa Newbie
shizukaa
shizukaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ESS shagun ki bachi ko to mAin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t930

Aamna Am IF-Rockerz
Aamna Am
Aamna Am

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I'm So excited...Day Dreaming
chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing Smile

Aamna Am

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
the pic in the article - i love it!

MEIN zidd kar raha hun? lolll Day Dreaming

EURGHHH shagun impresses bua-dadi?! haye haye, dadi-bua doesnt like navya already and this panga now Ouch

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index