Interesting TRP's

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Check this out-- my goodness how the ratings have slipped for all Colors shows.  I can't believe SSK was stared at 2.6 dipped to .9.  Is this another flop show of Colors??

grate colors deserves it it there own foult they took bairi piya of and and after that there shows have just gone  down hate you colors listen now you have to listen how much more  failed shows will you continue with ðŸ˜¡
Oh how the mighty fall  

A channel which was number 1 n so were its shows... n now ... spiralling down the drain ... i pity colors rather than feeling anger

I hope they realise where all this is leading them

Thanks Saba 4 this info
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Oh how the mighty fall  

A channel which was number 1 n so were its shows... n now ... spiralling down the drain ... i pity colors rather than feeling anger

I hope they realise where all this is leading them

Thanks Saba 4 this info

OH god what have they done to themselves?? 😲...But no more Colors is No.1 channel preci man really poor channel and they will realise yaar and have to!!!! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Savitha0101

OH god what have they done to themselves?? 😲...But no more Colors is No.1 channel preci man really poor channel and they will realise yaar and have to!!!! ðŸ˜‰

Tell me about it darling ...  this black n white channel is no longer numba 1Shocked... it boasted of its position n how it dared to showcase new concepts... n see kya hua ... now Star is ahead of it... i really hope they realise this soon enough Savi b4 its 2 late
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Tell me about it darling ...  this black n white channel is no longer numba 1😲... it boasted of its position n how it dared to showcase new concepts... n see kya hua ... now Star is ahead of it... i really hope they realise this soon enough Savi b4 its 2 late

Exactly preci its high time they have to realise or else they'll ruin their own channel.
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Exactly preci its high time they have to realise or else they'll ruin their own channel.

i think it already has started ... the reputation of Colors has been tainted long back... just look at all the shows been that have been n r still gonna face a closure left right n centre... Pratha ending 4 HSL ... n the list is endless