Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Thush--

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Uff Me Thush Khurana is always Smart ๐Ÿ˜ŽMR.MSK is Virgin ๐Ÿ˜ƒu can call me to any court and i will bring all the evidence to prove it..btw my main evidence is that old Lantern ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw how are u buddy ?how was exams ? dint get a chance to catch u up here๐Ÿ˜ณ was busy with uni ...

I hate that lantern ๐Ÿ˜ก I want that lantern to combust
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thush, you are one step ahead of me ! At least, i made my mind somehow, but you are source of optimism !  ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Uff Me Thush Khurana is always Smart ๐Ÿ˜ŽMR.MSK is Virgin ๐Ÿ˜ƒu can call me to any court and i will bring all the evidence to prove it..btw my main evidence is that old Lantern ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw how are u buddy ?how was exams ? dint get a chance to catch u up here๐Ÿ˜ณ was busy with uni ...

I was about to ask you ! How are you ? You were busy in exams na ? Well, mine were good ! One was hell bad, but overall it was fine ! And, now i'm 24X7 free 'atma' ! ๐Ÿ˜†

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanddy

I was about to ask you ! How are you ? You were busy in exams na ? Well, mine were good ! One was hell bad, but overall it was fine ! And, now i'm 24X7 free 'atma' ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh yeah was busy with exams and now again exams in 1 month soo have classes and assignments ๐Ÿ˜• Just waiting to finish it off this June end after that me also 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†And well Saw ur FF PM but Will ask u the link after my exams cz im trying my self to live far from FF's and OS's ๐Ÿ˜†and btw in june u would have finish all the parts soo i dont need to wait for other parts..cz i hate waiting๐Ÿ˜†But dont forget im ur great Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณwill defiantly come and read it after June.. ur such a good writer ๐Ÿ˜› Take care !
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Ohh yeah was busy with exams and now again exams in 1 month soo have classes and assignments ๐Ÿ˜• Just waiting to finish it off this June end after that me also 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†And well Saw ur FF PM but Will ask u the link after my exams cz im trying my self to live far from FF's and OS's ๐Ÿ˜†and btw in june u would have finish all the parts soo i dont need to wait for other parts..cz i hate waiting๐Ÿ˜†But dont forget im ur great Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณwill defiantly come and read it after June.. ur such a good writer ๐Ÿ˜› Take care !

Oh ! Thanks and Maddy loves you ! ๐Ÿค—