Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND Promo Out CAPS & YT LINKS ADDED - Page 13

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

You're saying any of those 3? Say how did you sit through ALL 3. And marathon epis. 🤣

you sat through ALL of them??😲 no comments😳 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mads

promo isnt impressive AT ALL for me!! I expected a bit more..this is very very cliche according to me.. but what the heck, I always thought MJHT and SG had a very cliched beginning and they proved me wrong.. ðŸ˜³ dunno if this one has the potential to do the same.. and nevertheless, CANNOT WAIT to see sanaya onscreen again..no matter how non-promising the show is..

her character does not seem drastically different from gunjan's.. atleast from this promo..as in, the essence of both is same..so I really wonder why she took up this role and @ sona : cant wait to hear ur thoughts abt it.. 😆 but I guess the challenge lies in doing similar things differently..😳 

and although even I feel that gunjan and payal are kind of similar..I agree with ashu..people should just let gunjan be..and move on now..give this new character a chance!! ðŸ˜³

Mads😆... I should really start the day now.. but had to reply to you.. exactly my sentiments. esp so after watching the promos of the competitive show that launches the same day on sony.. hailing of stalwards and what promos man.. teases you to watch the show.. 

I did not like her look like I said more so coz its clearly indicates the lack of work from the maker's end... It suffers from extreme hangover of the lead of their other show.. the similiarity in hairstyling, loud colors and accessories is uncanny.. check google for a better understanding.. as for lucknow.. I thought it was famous for chikan.. so dont show me bade imambada and loud colors and call it lko.. my friend from there must be cringing at the stereotype.. I did after having only been there once... LOL.. but then again.. this is a promo I won't write it off or anything..

The promo shows this is a tried and tested concept.. nothing new to offer.. let's see how sanaya can treat the cliche and make it dignified.. as for why she is doing the show... hmmm I do have my take.. and It comes from studying diffferent professional behavior and all I can say is it's for good measure, a prudent progression.. I think its justified.. ðŸ˜Š more of my thts on msn if we can make it together.. try coming late nite (your time)
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Sanaya is looking adorable! Can't wait to watch the show :) 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

You're saying any of those 3? Say how did you sit through ALL 3. And marathon epis. 🤣

*bows down* ... ishita, tussi great ho ... 🤣
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
they look great 😛 cant wait to see moreee
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I was talking to one of the CV's of 4lions who is also gonna be part of this show and she said that its A love story of two extremely opposite people and how the lead girl changes the guy's life!!! It may sound cliche, but we are going to show it in a complete different manner. She said all shows are cliched, but how they are presented is what sets them apart. She said to enjoy the show. It will air on may 30th at 8 pm slot. and said the title song is rocking in reference to the promo.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Jens!
I do hope they are planning to show it differently! And true, how many stories on Indian TV are completely new?
And whoa, they're starting on 30th May? I thought it'll be pushed to June cause they released the promo quite late... Anyways, exciteddd!!
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣gopi vaho😲poor u honey evn meet oo vatched pratigya n sgp for promo
_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sanaya look gorgeous as always😳
very very excited for the show!!!
Sanlicious thumbnail

Thanks A lot Jenny for sharing that news!

I really hope they present this theme quite differently and in an awesome way!!! Well, the show does look promising and yes, title track has to be wonderful and it will be as far as the promo tune indicates. Good Luck To Sanaya, Barun, Producers and the other cast!