theses are back πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
mads, ashuu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

diya, why don't u post ur review here also πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Edited by kavya.b - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
And who do we have here???? Mads is BACK!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well, am not even gonna START analysing any character based on a single 30 second promo ... the only thing I was happy to see - well, two things - first, the promo was very Sanaya-centric, and two, the character seems strong all right, not shy ...  and yet doesn't scream at the top of her lungs - BIG relief ... rest ... will wait and see. And I hope that it will be sufficiently different from Gunjan - there would have been a strong reason for Sanaya to take it up ... but then she took the very, very cliched role of Gunjan and made it into something unique ... so either way, am ok.
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

You may be right ... I couldn't sit through Pratigya and Dor even for Sanaya 🀣 But the best person in Gopi vhau show is that kathakali eyed woman resembling an over-sized Christmas tree🀣

same here
i sat through whole of gopi bahu's show for sanaya...but couldn't bear the other two
n yesss...she is really the only person u can tolerate in that show
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Monaya updated their blog guys..!  😲  Video update!! 😲
-Sonali- thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for the info and to all who posted the video πŸ€—

Sanaya's new look has disappointed me a bit as i expected much better but still as she is playing UP girl her new look is perfect...still i want her in a better look

And from the first promo i don't think the show looks promising but i will give it a try JUST FOR SANAYA :D
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ diya, ashu and kavs.. thanks for the warm welcome!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

on that note..let me make my presence felt a bit better..by saying "PAYAL GUNJAti hain.." πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 the links and the pics!!!
Sanaya darling looks really gorgeous!!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whoa. Who's this????? :O
Mads, you're back! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Diya, and I sat through ALL 3- Gopi vhau, Dor and Pratigya! I can tell you Dor is still better, the other two are hopeless. 🀣
-Drishti- thumbnail
how did u guys sit through ANY of those 3?? 😳 my dadi watches sathiya and pratigya and 5 minutes of either gives me a headache!! πŸ˜³ 🀣

and i agree with Ashu and Mads, the promo wasn't sumthing new...something we haven't seen before...there hav been many shows as well as movies that hav this concept...spoilt rich brat meets a down to earth family girl...they fall in love...and the girl changes the guy...a typical cliche...its similar to SaJan in that sense!!
right now i'm just veryy happy to see Sanaya back onscreen...and i'm sure this show must be different from all the typical cliches...coz Sanaya is very particular abt the character and show shes doing!! the characters and shows shes previously done hav all been different from another...so i'm kinda hopeful that this will turn out to be a great show...coz otherwise Sanaya wudn't have chosen it!! although right now...all we can do is wait and watch!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You're saying any of those 3? Say how did you sit through ALL 3. And marathon epis. 🀣