Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously Barun is quite wacky off screen as well. and you know how sometimes you can see chemistry, and everything flying. In the first promo - I am addicted to the pair, the song! EVERYTHING and man, their chemistry just does not dazzle, but sizzles as well. THEY LOOK amazing and yes, the title track i hope they realease a longer version soon. when's the show starting?
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, they already look sizzling!
And I love the song, it's got the sufi feel!

Starting date hasn't been announced, but somewhere in June I guess.
Sanlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Seriously Barun is quite wacky off screen as well. and you know how sometimes you can see chemistry, and everything flying. In the first promo - I am addicted to the pair, the song! EVERYTHING and man, their chemistry just does not dazzle, but sizzles as well. THEY LOOK amazing and yes, the title track i hope they realease a longer version soon. when's the show starting?

Most Probably 3oth May or a week after...the articles say so
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LMAOOO ishhh ohh mann I know finding out all the delena'snow! hahhaha
and really? I havnt ever seen him offscreen! yay! this should be fun! I mean I soo wnated KW cos of his wackiness! lolzz but if Barun is too then bring it on! lmaooo
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can't Wait For The Title Song To Come OUT :)x ðŸ˜³
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@kavs: but she could look prettier in those choti, shalwar.. anywayz ill prolly get used to it. do u think im not gonna make any myself? :P its sanaya!

@nazzz! lol. i get so excited whenever i see u lolzz. old man, only u notice these things. lmao. i no, i need another promo, something better...this one defo didn't satisfy me. yeah, BS looks better clean-shaved but still this isn't too bad, i like him :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Madam, can we expect some sigs ? Like I want a Barun-Sanz sig? from you.. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Binu :: Yeaah, 😆 Make Some Sanaya Ones Naa . ðŸ˜³ Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

@kavs: but she could look prettier in those choti, shalwar.. anywayz ill prolly get used to it. do u think im not gonna make any myself? :P its sanaya!

@nazzz! lol. i get so excited whenever i see u lolzz. old man, only u notice these things. lmao. i no, i need another promo, something better...this one defo didn't satisfy me. yeah, BS looks better clean-shaved but still this isn't too bad, i like him :D

Lmaooonly mee! hahah And ok after watching again i like his rugged look! esp the look he gave her at the end when she's walking past! and her teeny smile as she's driving off!lolzzz

anyway was better watching a couple of times lolzz just waiting for it now!

and awww i get excited too! lolzz hopefully will chat to u more regularly now! xxx
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok this pairing is going to be sizzling. I am actually waiting for their onscreen-offscreen chemistry. When is this show starting? I can't wait for it now.

I like Barun's look. I mean the clean cut was good too but I like this look as well. Sanaya looks so pretty!

Let's wait for the show to start before being judgmental. I think this will be interesting.