IPKKND Promo Out CAPS & YT LINKS ADDED - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
i think it's too early to pass a verdict on the show one can only say what the show has to offer when it comes on air & lets not forget sanaya is not the one to give any show that comes her way a nod ...she for a fact has time & again mentioned she would only be a part of a show which would be backed with a great script & moreover we know for a fact sanaya has only been a part of cult shows be it lrl,mjht or rkb...so lets not be judgmental & trust her sensibilities...
๐Ÿ˜Š[QUOTE=ght_sajan]i think it's too early to pass a verdict on the show one can only say what the show has to offer when it comes on air & lets not forget sanaya is not the one to give any show that comes her way a nod ...she for a fact has time & again mentioned she would only be a part of a show which would be backed with a great script & moreover we know for a fact sanaya has only been a part of cult shows be it lrl,mjht or rkb...so lets not be judgmental & trust her sensibilities...
[/QUOTEwell said Sonu ..exactly my sentiments ๐Ÿ˜Š
OMFG. I never never thought in my life that these two work, but damn, they are sizzling..

Oh someone start showing this show soon. I am already gonna be a happy camper๐Ÿ˜Ž
thanks...was waitin...anywayz kuch khali lag raha tha...haan...chashmish...par good 2 see her back...
Originally posted by jenny1000

OMFG. I never never thought in my life that these two work, but damn, they are sizzling..

Oh someone start showing this show soon. I am already gonna be a happy camper๐Ÿ˜Ž

Finally, someone who said what I was thinking!
EXACTLYYY. They seriously look great together in the promo. More than I imagined!
lolzz jenny~! ur back  and ishhh lmaoo u finally seen it? after the crap youve watched! hahah

and yeah i cant wait for san and BS was watching some of his old show clips! he was funny ! yet soo rude lolzzz

and wow siggies and avis made already! niceee
Originally posted by naz17555

lolzz jenny~! ur back  and ishhh lmaoo u finally seen it? after the crap youve watched! hahah

and yeah i cant wait for san and BS was watching some of his old show clips! he was funny ! yet soo rude lolzzz

and wow siggies and avis made already! niceee

Yep Nazz, finallyyy. After the loads of crap I saw. ๐Ÿคฃ

I know, he was funny in BHPH! And evil too!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aa123.80

Yep Nazz, finallyyy. After the loads of crap I saw. ๐Ÿคฃ

I know, he was funny in BHPH! And evil too!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Lmaooo was having  good old laugh at ur comments about each and every show you watched lolzzz
and yess pretty evil! lmaoohope he has abit of that here too! and san gives it back lolzz
I liked the promo even though I was hoping to c Sanaya in a more modern look. My mom who for some reason has never found Sanaya to be gr8 looking, thought she looked like Aishwarya Rai! Now coming from a non-fan that is definitely a superb compliment. I also really liked the bg music...hope there is a longer version of it in d show.
Originally posted by Anam.

I liked the promo even though I was hoping to c Sanaya in a more modern look. My mom who for some reason has never found Sanaya to be gr8 looking, thought she looked like Aishwarya Rai! Now coming from a non-fan that is definitely a superb compliment. I also really liked the bg music...hope there is a longer version of it in d show.

Yeahh lolzz i really liked the tune aswell! prob be THE tune lolzz