Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

hetal misreading everything (Page 2)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I also believe that Hetal is right and wrong. For example putting myself in her place if i go to my in laws house and they start joking with me the way they are doing i would take it offensive too. During the whole earing situation mona's mom was acting so childish and saying comments that can be offensive. Also sweety shouldnt have asked for her earings. Sweety is old enough to understand these things u dont just ask for peoples stuff and put them in tough spots. Plus if sweety had actually built a sisterly relationship with hetal and then asked for her stuff it would be different. they just became a family and she is already asking for her stuff. also sweety is married herself she is mature but she doesnt have the respect to accept someone's gift no matter what it is you dont just give it back and say it to their face that you are not going to use it.

I dont think if hetal is misreading anything, with the breakfast thing so if she wants to eat something according to her choice and is willing to make it why are they having any problems with it. Plus if i love my husband and see people even his own family treating him like servant i would get upset too. And every new bride wants to go to honeymoon and spend time with her husband to get to know him but when karan refused to go because of sweety being pregnant that makes no sense.
However hetal was wrong in complaing to her family. she should never take her sasural problems to her maayka she should try to handle it herself.

and also some people are happy because hetal is not happy be cause they treated mona like that. guys thats not the problem here it is about how in laws treat the new brides and how the brides adjust.

I think the message that people should get from this show is that when a new bride comes to your house it is a very sensitive situation she can take even little things to heart and the in laws should be careful and make her comfortable and feel loved. and none of these things happened it either mona or hetals case
i so very loved your post,dis is what i am trying to state,i will also like to add sumting more, wen a person is an extrovert he can still deal wid people who talk less but wen sum 1 is introvert and new he takes time to adjust in new surroundings. 

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I think Hetal is very wrong. She is behaving very childishly at her in-laws place. She is doing things which if Mona had done would have been detested by Ambaji. I can point out a number of instances.
- She keeps complaining to Baa at every given opportunity. Compared this to Mona. She never took her sasural's problems to her maayka even when they threw her out of the house.
- When breakfast was being served, Hetal went out of the house to meet Phui. Had Mona done the same, everyone including Anukalp would have chided her indifference.
- She never bothers to ask Amrit if she needs help in the kitchen. And even if Mona is a couple of minutes late in the kitchen, people don't spare an opportunity to taunt her.
- Mona is constantly reminded that she belongs to a different culture and that is why its more important for her to understand stuff quickly. I am apalled that no one advised Hetal she is lucky to have in-laws like Amrit and Gurnaam who will stand by her inspite of all opposition and she got a taste of it when she prepared breakfast for the first time. She has a very loving husband in Karan who will do everything to support her. She got a far better welcome in her sasural than Mona. Nobody really questions her every move. She is free to do what she desires. Also I did not find anything wrong with what Amrit told Hetal yesterday. Mona never got to eat something separate from the family and she never complained. In fact Amrit was quite sweet in preparing paranthas without onion and garlic specially for Hetal. Can you imagine Ambaji doing the same for Mona. And Amrit did nothing wrong in treating Sweety differently. Sweety is pregnant and any family would go out of its way to take care of a pregnant lady. Yes, I do agree that Karan's excuse of not going for a honeymoon was flimsy. He could have certainly come up with something better or just told her that they could go after a couple of days, weeks when Hetal is finely settled in her new family.

I have a strong feeling that Hetal will break the Bedi family and drag herself to her maayka to cause more problems for Mona. I only hope the new Ambaji is equally stern with her daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapApril2007xxMATSxx

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Where is Anukalap now...

Anukalap went to Mona house to tell her family to discourage her visits, now he is playing Carom with Hetal..how about discouraging Hetal's visits so that she can learn her new homes tour tarika..what a double standard... I don't like Anukalap at all..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index