Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or is hetal misreading everything that happens in her sasural? the earings thing was just a jesture that happens in a lot of families 😕 .. okay forget that but then when sweety came to retrun the earings with monas mom..the DID NOT say anything rude to her .. and she misread the entire situation and told ambaji. Then saying sweety is a muzibat and isnt going to her inlaws house  niow the film thing from the promo..

Is anyone else surprise by her behabior?  i thought she would be the one that stayed quiet and was a lot more understanding especially considering everything she went through..shed love Karan's family but she obviously has a bunch of backward thinking going on in her head..
Hetal is right and wrong in this situations. Hetal up bringing didn't involve the type of joking that is involved in the Bedi house as Mona said to Sweety. So they should have understood. Actually the only thing that was hurtful to Hetal was what Mona's mother said..."keep a big heart" for a new bride, that is harsh, especially when your not use to speech like that. Also, no one liked her food, its a different story that Hetal should start to cook they way they like and not what she is use to. So there were many small things that went wrong, but Hetal should have let it go and continued...until she started to understand the whole family. And that was what Mona was trying to advise her. As for this whole track...I think its finally to show Ba, Phi and Ambaji how Mona never said a word and listened to them without a problem, where as their own daughter is ready to cause problems. So its just to show the difference.
Originally posted by taral83

Hetal is right and wrong in this situations. Hetal up bringing didn't involve the type of joking that is involved in the Bedi house as Mona said to Sweety. So they should have understood. Actually the only thing that was hurtful to Hetal was what Mona's mother said..."keep a big heart" for a new bride, that is harsh, especially when your not use to speech like that. Also, no one liked her food, its a different story that Hetal should start to cook they way they like and not what she is use to. So there were many small things that went wrong, but Hetal should have let it go and continued...until she started to understand the whole family. And that was what Mona was trying to advise her. As for this whole track...I think its finally to show Ba, Phi and Ambaji how Mona never said a word and listened to them without a problem, where as their own daughter is ready to cause problems. So its just to show the difference.
i totally agree wid u
ok so what about mona who had to learn all the things in one day from her sasural and the taunt that she gets for not cooking and all the adjustment she had to make same is happening to hetal and instead of complaining she should adjust like mona did
Hetal was always bossy... which is o.k for Ambaji by the way..
I remember when Mona came to her sasural and I forget.. Did Hetal ask for her earring or she just said she loves her earring.. Mona didn't think once before gifting it to her!!!!  After going through hell @ her sasural Mona never complained... but Hetal.. she could have easily said... this is my fav earring which my Mom gave and I will get u something similar next time to Sweety.. there would be no problem.. she sulks and whines over everything like a baby!!!! I think she is too big to be acting like one...

I understand Mona's mother has been rude to Hetal but it is nothing compared to what all the members did to Mona...so sorry I dont sympathize Hetal one bit...
Originally posted by tasha80

ok so what about mona who had to learn all the things in one day from her sasural and the taunt that she gets for not cooking and all the adjustment she had to make same is happening to hetal and instead of complaining she should adjust like mona did
mona is still adjusting falling making mistakes and again fighting,i tink we shld give hetal time to adjust and learn stuff,the good point for hetal is her mother in law is very sweet,but i cant say the same thing for vimmy and satnam,for mona its her luck she got a saas like amabji who according to me is good but very strict and disciplined
Originally posted by aishu_25

Hetal was always bossy... which is o.k for Ambaji by the way..
I remember when Mona came to her sasural and I forget.. Did Hetal ask for her earring or she just said she loves her earring.. Mona didn't think once before gifting it to her!!!!  After going through hell @ her sasural Mona never complained... but Hetal.. she could have easily said... this is my fav earring which my Mom gave and I will get u something similar next time to Sweety.. there would be no problem.. she sulks and whines over everything like a baby!!!! I think she is too big to be acting like one...

I understand Mona's mother has been rude to Hetal but it is nothing compared to what all the members did to Mona...so sorry I dont sympathize Hetal one bit...
amaji has always maintained taht hetal is the spolit brat amongst her kids,and about the earings mona whole heartedly gave the earings wid no complints at such,it happens yaar atleast wid me,i will give my clothes to my friends or sibblings voluntarily but if they take without my permission or asked for it,i start giving reason,
see if u start comparing its not done,its in  general,if u go to see sweety is at home cause of mona but havent seen her feeling bad or doing sumting fo it,its in general wat if hetal wld be good to mona and vimmy and gang wld behave wid her like dis?i am not supporting hetals behaviour she needs proper guidance from good people rther den fui
I also believe that Hetal is right and wrong. For example putting myself in her place if i go to my in laws house and they start joking with me the way they are doing i would take it offensive too. During the whole earing situation mona's mom was acting so childish and saying comments that can be offensive. Also sweety shouldnt have asked for her earings. Sweety is old enough to understand these things u dont just ask for peoples stuff and put them in tough spots. Plus if sweety had actually built a sisterly relationship with hetal and then asked for her stuff it would be different. they just became a family and she is already asking for her stuff. also sweety is married herself she is mature but she doesnt have the respect to accept someone's gift no matter what it is you dont just give it back and say it to their face that you are not going to use it.

I dont think if hetal is misreading anything, with the breakfast thing so if she wants to eat something according to her choice and is willing to make it why are they having any problems with it. Plus if i love my husband and see people even his own family treating him like servant i would get upset too. And every new bride wants to go to honeymoon and spend time with her husband to get to know him but when karan refused to go because of sweety being pregnant that makes no sense.
However hetal was wrong in complaing to her family. she should never take her sasural problems to her maayka she should try to handle it herself.

and also some people are happy because hetal is not happy be cause they treated mona like that. guys thats not the problem here it is about how in laws treat the new brides and how the brides adjust.

I think the message that people should get from this show is that when a new bride comes to your house it is a very sensitive situation she can take even little things to heart and the in laws should be careful and make her comfortable and feel loved. and none of these things happened it either mona or hetals case
Originally posted by nigo123

I also believe that Hetal is right and wrong. For example putting myself in her place if i go to my in laws house and they start joking with me the way they are doing i would take it offensive too. During the whole earing situation mona's mom was acting so childish and saying comments that can be offensive. Also sweety shouldnt have asked for her earings. Sweety is old enough to understand these things u dont just ask for peoples stuff and put them in tough spots. Plus if sweety had actually built a sisterly relationship with hetal and then asked for her stuff it would be different. they just became a family and she is already asking for her stuff. also sweety is married herself she is mature but she doesnt have the respect to accept someone's gift no matter what it is you dont just give it back and say it to their face that you are not going to use it.

I dont think if hetal is misreading anything, with the breakfast thing so if she wants to eat something according to her choice and is willing to make it why are they having any problems with it. Plus if i love my husband and see people even his own family treating him like servant i would get upset too. And every new bride wants to go to honeymoon and spend time with her husband to get to know him but when karan refused to go because of sweety being pregnant that makes no sense.
However hetal was wrong in complaing to her family. she should never take her sasural problems to her maayka she should try to handle it herself.

and also some people are happy because hetal is not happy be cause they treated mona like that. guys thats not the problem here it is about how in laws treat the new brides and how the brides adjust.

I think the message that people should get from this show is that when a new bride comes to your house it is a very sensitive situation she can take even little things to heart and the in laws should be careful and make her comfortable and feel loved. and none of these things happened it either mona or hetals case
i so very loved your post,dis is what i am trying to state,i will also like to add sumting more, wen a person is an extrovert he can still deal wid people who talk less but wen sum 1 is introvert and new he takes time to adjust in new surroundings. 
I think Hetal is very wrong. She is behaving very childishly at her in-laws place. She is doing things which if Mona had done would have been detested by Ambaji. I can point out a number of instances.
- She keeps complaining to Baa at every given opportunity. Compared this to Mona. She never took her sasural's problems to her maayka even when they threw her out of the house.
- When breakfast was being served, Hetal went out of the house to meet Phui. Had Mona done the same, everyone including Anukalp would have chided her indifference.
- She never bothers to ask Amrit if she needs help in the kitchen. And even if Mona is a couple of minutes late in the kitchen, people don't spare an opportunity to taunt her.
- Mona is constantly reminded that she belongs to a different culture and that is why its more important for her to understand stuff quickly. I am apalled that no one advised Hetal she is lucky to have in-laws like Amrit and Gurnaam who will stand by her inspite of all opposition and she got a taste of it when she prepared breakfast for the first time. She has a very loving husband in Karan who will do everything to support her. She got a far better welcome in her sasural than Mona. Nobody really questions her every move. She is free to do what she desires. Also I did not find anything wrong with what Amrit told Hetal yesterday. Mona never got to eat something separate from the family and she never complained. In fact Amrit was quite sweet in preparing paranthas without onion and garlic specially for Hetal. Can you imagine Ambaji doing the same for Mona. And Amrit did nothing wrong in treating Sweety differently. Sweety is pregnant and any family would go out of its way to take care of a pregnant lady. Yes, I do agree that Karan's excuse of not going for a honeymoon was flimsy. He could have certainly come up with something better or just told her that they could go after a couple of days, weeks when Hetal is finely settled in her new family.

I have a strong feeling that Hetal will break the Bedi family and drag herself to her maayka to cause more problems for Mona. I only hope the new Ambaji is equally stern with her daughter.