Saas Bina Sasuraal

Unique family on TV-Chaturvedi's

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
'

Meet: Unique families on television

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Yesterday was Family Day and everyone celebrated it with great enthusiasm. Our television shows are ruled by big families, who teach us about righteousness in life and giving importance to family bonding in their own unique way. We take look at some of the different and unique families who are popular among the masses for standing out.

Showing 4 of 5 images Previous    Next

Chaturvedi family in Saas Bina Sasural
The uniqueness of the family is that the family consists of men only. They abhor women and have their reasons for the same. So when the son of the Chaturvedi family, Tej falls in love and decides to marry Tanya aka Toasty, there is hell. In spite of differences between the brothers, the family always stays together. Toasty's entry post marriage was tough on her but she soon became a pro at handling household work and win the heart of everyone in the family.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now it become worst family.they are not even trusting there dil.and even they don't have politeness to talk.very rude and third class family.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Armu! But even though its a family without a Saas, the Sasur is like a Saas only. Bas sex change karna baaki hai. Otherwise, all thinking is like that of a Saas.
raizada thumbnail
In todays time, serials should be teaching values. If a daughter in law is good and staying with the joint family, then atleast creatives should show some positivity to make life easy for dil without shaming or ridiculing the inlaws. so sad to see that creatives don't understand the meaning of BALANCE. All problems should be solved through amicable, mature discussion and not like passing the verdict,without hearing other persons p-o-v. 
Well seeing these non-sensical serials we should learn to make amends in our own life, not forgetting," words shot from our  mouth can never come back,but leave an everlasting memory". Its up to us to make those memories sweet or bitter.
Thank God though I live in a joint family, I have no Pashupathi  and an understanding m-in-law, who knows how to keep her 5d-in-laws all together happily in the family, many a times looking through our follies and making us understand at the opportune time and not in a rash behaviour.
Just watch the serial for passtime,is my motto now. just cannot connect to pashupati,though at times I thought that F-I-L was an understanding but script writers are there to ruin the story.
They should keep the serial ' Short and nice with logic.' 
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Though this family is unique but has just given tough times to Toasty. I wish for once they thought that she is a human. Treat her like that and give her a chance to explain atleast