Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Howz weather???????????????????? (Page 9)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@ Mommy:

what weather? the poor guy had no idea bout all the pics thing...I told him and now he knows...the only thing is he was stuck shooting...lmao...He told the concerned someone to change the pic and guess what that idiot does? she goes and change the wrong display pic...lmao

honestly the guy is doomed... both ways he is gonna get gaalis so i don't think changing the weather would mean much because in any weather he is sure to be bashed and pointed fingers at. U honestly tell me, wud u believe him if he says nothing is going on? 

half the forum wont...lmao

@ simi: its better u don't know trust me...take a time off as I am telling people. close ur eyes, shut everything out. then come out fresh with new thoughts and light. there is always light on the end of the dark tunnel. :)

Edited by rooj-i - 16 May 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123ToraWooHooHaha21simikr

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Rooj
Half of the forum no more than half
so weather is going to be hot if he clarifies or not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123WooHooHaha21rooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Tora,

Weather will be hot tomorrow also I believe!

Let's see.

ToraWooHooHaha21rooj-i

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Ya vaishu
i am being positive I want to enjoy shanak no complaints no bashing towards the actors he needs a space too
Article even I don't it says truth or just make up
M

vaish_123WooHooHaha21rooj-i

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Mommy:

what weather? the poor guy had no idea bout all the pics thing...SEEE!! I said the same thing! He himself might not know abt it! D'oh I told him and now he knows...the only thing is he was stuck shooting...lmao...He told the concerned someone to change the pic and guess what that idiot does? she goes and change the wrong display pic...lmao IMAOOO!! Bechara him!

honestly the guy is doomed... both ways he is gonna get gaalis so i don't think changing the weather would mean much because in any weather he is sure to be bashed and pointed fingers at. U honestly tell me, wud u believe him if he says nothing is going on? DITTOOO!! I said the dittoo same thing on the other thread! Both ways he's doomed! Ouch

half the forum wont...lmao

@ simi: its better u don't know trust me...take a time off as I am telling people. close ur eyes, shut everything out. then come out fresh with new thoughts and light. there is always light on the end of the dark tunnel. :) Truueee! Approve

vaish_123Torarooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Tora,

I didn't come to DT for updates today because of this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Same thing I didn't came to dt because of this hopefully tomorrow we can see some positive sign

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
You guys really and I mean really had misunderstood the guy...

to tell u the truth the certain someone is the main culprit coz her character is not seedha...

beechara...I believe him coz I see through him...

to me and i think only few of us can get his character that we know when he is lying and not or joke or not

dishbhanToraWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index