This content was originally posted by: rbofan1

Hi simi,

Hot weather today in the forum.😆

Alright, will try to guess.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ simply: not KT...KT ka toh pucho mat...Im just laughing at the guy for getting all the gaalis unnecessarily...lmao ever since his weather update, it has made me giddy with positivity. lmao ROFLLL!! 🤣 ðŸ¤£ Unnecessarily? 😆 There are explanations by them for this unnecessicity (if thats a word)! 😆

@ Natty: No re im not sad re...mujhe koi faraq padhta...if this makes people stop watching RBO and stop spreading negativity then Im good...lmao... @bold: LOL! Im not sure if it would.. But I'd love it if that happens!

in fact all this has made my ship stronger! lmao Im glad!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mommy:

what weather? the poor guy had no idea bout all the pics thing...I told him and now he knows...the only thing is he was stuck shooting...lmao...He told the concerned someone to change the pic and guess what that idiot does? she goes and change the wrong display pic...lmao

honestly the guy is doomed... both ways he is gonna get gaalis so i don't think changing the weather would mean much because in any weather he is sure to be bashed and pointed fingers at. U honestly tell me, wud u believe him if he says nothing is going on? 

half the forum wont...lmao

@ simi: its better u don't know trust me...take a time off as I am telling people. close ur eyes, shut everything out. then come out fresh with new thoughts and light. there is always light on the end of the dark tunnel. :)
Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rooj
Half of the forum no more than half
so weather is going to be hot if he clarifies or not
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tora,

Weather will be hot tomorrow also I believe!

Let's see.
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya vaishu
i am being positive I want to enjoy shanak no complaints no bashing towards the actors he needs a space too
Article even I don't it says truth or just make up
M
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Mommy:

what weather? the poor guy had no idea bout all the pics thing...SEEE!! I said the same thing! He himself might not know abt it!  I told him and now he knows...the only thing is he was stuck shooting...lmao...He told the concerned someone to change the pic and guess what that idiot does? she goes and change the wrong display pic...lmao IMAOOO!! Bechara him!

honestly the guy is doomed... both ways he is gonna get gaalis so i don't think changing the weather would mean much because in any weather he is sure to be bashed and pointed fingers at. U honestly tell me, wud u believe him if he says nothing is going on? DITTOOO!! I said the dittoo same thing on the other thread! Both ways he's doomed!

half the forum wont...lmao

@ simi: its better u don't know trust me...take a time off as I am telling people. close ur eyes, shut everything out. then come out fresh with new thoughts and light. there is always light on the end of the dark tunnel. :) Truueee!

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tora,

I didn't come to DT for updates today because of this.