SNS May 16, 2011 : Crap Episode, All Rashi Drama - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update! i watched only some of the epi and gave up..best part was koki scolding rashi,and her line'jiase tumne motabhabi se batameez aur uchi awaz main baat ki aise hi maafi mango'
i was waiting for hetal to say her famous dialouge 'java dene kokila' but omg she didnt say it!

i bet the maun vrat thing is part or urshi's new plan...and the precap is probably misleading too...

saathiya is crap now...its not devolping at all...nothing really happens and its starting to become a time waste watching it...
Episode Starts With Rashi and Ends with Both Mother Daughter Acting!!

Anyway Thanks A lot for the Live Update Sadhli Dii !! 😉

thanks a lot for the update
Bless you tellyaddict. sincere thank yous. I read your update and felt sorry for the pain you had to endure.. I am no longer going to watch saathiya till things improve.
Thanks for the update!!!! Wat a crappy episode, i think this whole week they are gonna waste the time on Rashi and Urmilla!!! NO HOPES!!!!!!
I knew it Hetal wont say anything except "let it go" . Change the leads to Dhawal and Kinjal they are the only couple advancing here, Dhawal has already got his foot in to work at Modi business and Kinjal is praising him to Ahem. Rashi/Jigar are nowhere, Ahem/Gopi are nowhere either
Thanks Sadhli! I am not watching today!
Thanks Sadhli. Am also cursing myself for actually sitting down today to watch such a crap episode. Yuck! Poor you! You had to do update also!
thanks for updates ya it was really crap
i hope to see this rashi one day and smack the hell outta her. ðŸ˜¡

thanks for the update sadhli.
can't bear to watch the show again.