One more thing i want

I want Romantic Scene btw Chand and Hassena 
I wish i could see that πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Posted: 12 years ago
I predict warewolf and vampy fight will be stopped by PiaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sanjna4

I predict warewolf and vampy fight will be stopped by PiaπŸ˜†
Thats quite possible actually,  πŸ˜†if she comes to know that Jai is werewolf, she wont let Abhay kill him. πŸ˜†
My prediction is dat Danish will be back n fight the werewolf Neel for Panchi..🀣🀣
Originally posted by Ayesha066

My prediction is dat Danish will be back n fight the werewolf Neel for Panchi..🀣🀣
sab meri Panchi ke peeche pade rehte hain... woh raddish...😑
Originally posted by CIDMaaneetNaksh

sab meri Panchi ke peeche pade rehte hain... woh raddish...😑
kya karein humari poor birdie Ko hi ye sab face karna padta hai..πŸ˜†
Hi my prediction...abhay will kiss piya on maha episode...

Hi All,
       I have mostly been a silent memeber of this forum and for the 1st time I am creating a thread.Just like u ppl I am also big fan of PKYEK and Abhiya 😊
Based on the twilight and the current track I have made some predictions.I hope u all like it and if it offends someone I am sorry.I have tried my best to explain but someone who is not aware of the twilight series might find it dificult to follow.

Till now PYKYEK has borrowed many ideas from Twilight and TVD(I dont think its a bad thing πŸ˜‰).In nutshell the story has been( I am not covering in detail) -

Piya come to a new town...meets abhay...falls in love with him...finds out he's a vampire...Abhay also falls in love with her...he protects her from Sid-maithili and various other circumstances then goes to sleep(disappears from her life).Sid dies and Maithili escapes.

In twilight Bella comes to a new town falls in love with edward...edward protects her from diff situations...he also loves her and protects her from James-Victoria(hostile vampires).James is killed and victoria escapes.Edward Leaves in the beginning of eslipse novel.

So till now it has followed the 1st novel "Twilight"

With the intorduction of Jay its following the story line of "New moon".

In actual novel also Jacob didnt hav much presence in the 1st part probably tht why Jay was not introduced previously in PKYEK.Although Piya and Jay's situation is different its somewat following the new moon.
So my prediction is.

Jay will fall for piya.Piya might not fall in love with him but she'll consider him a close friend.In the novel Bella had visions of edward whenever she was in trouble.In PKYEK also piya can see Abhay's face wen she's in trouble.Only diff is she dosent remember him.

In the climax of New moon Bella saved Edward's life.So I think Piya will be the one to defreeze Abhay.And she'll be assisted by Chand and Haseena.Infact I believe It'll be Haseena who'll make her remember her past and instigate her to save Abhay.
After getting back her memory and Abhay Jay will be left heartbroken.

I also think tht Maithili will make a comeback just like victoria in eclipse.She'll try to kill Piya.Abhay and Jay will combine forces to same Piya...PKYEK will proceed to follow breaking dawn buts thts quite far off and there'll be several twists and turns before tht SO I am not covering those.

Guys these predictions are based on just my observation if someone has different openion plzz do share them.

Originally posted by niharika_n

Hi All,
       I have mostly been a silent memeber of this forum and for the 1st time I am creating a thread.Just like u ppl I am also big fan of PKYEK and Abhiya 😊
Based on the twilight and the current track I have made some predictions.I hope u all like it and if it offends someone I am sorry.I have tried my best to explain but someone who is not aware of the twilight series might find it dificult to follow.

Till now PYKYEK has borrowed many ideas from Twilight and TVD(I dont think its a bad thing πŸ˜‰).In nutshell the story has been( I am not covering in detail) -

Piya come to a new town...meets abhay...falls in love with him...finds out he's a vampire...Abhay also falls in love with her...he protects her from Sid-maithili and various other circumstances then goes to sleep(disappears from her life).Sid dies and Maithili escapes.

In twilight Bella comes to a new town falls in love with edward...edward protects her from diff situations...he also loves her and protects her from James-Victoria(hostile vampires).James is killed and victoria escapes.Edward Leaves in the beginning of eslipse novel.

So till now it has followed the 1st novel "Twilight"

With the intorduction of Jay its following the story line of "New moon".

In actual novel also Jacob didnt hav much presence in the 1st part probably tht why Jay was not introduced previously in PKYEK.Although Piya and Jay's situation is different its somewat following the new moon.
So my prediction is.

Jay will fall for piya.Piya might not fall in love with him but she'll consider him a close friend.In the novel Bella had visions of edward whenever she was in trouble.In PKYEK also piya can see Abhay's face wen she's in trouble.Only diff is she dosent remember him.

In the climax of New moon Bella saved Edward's life.So I think Piya will be the one to defreeze Abhay.And she'll be assisted by Chand and Haseena.Infact I believe It'll be Haseena who'll make her remember her past and instigate her to save Abhay.
After getting back her memory and Abhay Jay will be left heartbroken.

I also think tht Maithili will make a comeback just like victoria in eclipse.She'll try to kill Piya.Abhay and Jay will combine forces to same Piya...PKYEK will proceed to follow breaking dawn buts thts quite far off and there'll be several twists and turns before tht SO I am not covering those.

Guys these predictions are based on just my observation if someone has different openion plzz do share them.

thanks for adding your prediction here n cooperation😊
plz someone predict sid's return his wait is killing me😭😭😭😭