Balika Vadhu

jagya's mother should hv talked to gauri too!!

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I think sumitra should hv talked to gauri too as it is but natural when a mother comes to know about his son's affair with some girl she wants to hv a convo with her😆 and without that how can she jst left mumbai😕. I mean yes she was in a state of shock and was broken emotionally bt she should hv tried atleast once to meet gauri and even jagya's friend who is there( sorry don't know his name) should hv told gauri or should hv atleast hinted her abt jagat's truth😕. Gauri is the only one in this whole scene who is cheated more than anyone else😔. The cv's are showing that she don't know anything abt jagat's home and his family members even after spending whole 5 big years together😕 and within these years she did'nt talk to any of his family members. Whereas jagat😡 had a convo with gauri's uncle where he tried to fool her uncle 😡  And even his uncle can enquire abt jagya's family since yhey belong to the same place🤔 i mean sometimes these cv's they jst want to drag the story without using their sensible minds and just fool us🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand your point, about Sumitra meeting her son's girlfriend Gauri, but I dont really agree. Idont think she has any bussiness with Gauri, if  Gauri was holding her son Captive, then I would have asked her to go fight her or if she knew how good Gauri is she would have save Gauri by telling her the truth. But she doesnt know who Gauri is and since she has broke all relationship with her son not because he loves Gauri but because she came to knew how selfish and stupid he is, so she has no bussiness talking with Gauri. And even if she was to meet Gauri for motherly blessings, Jagya should be the one to bring Gauri  to her since he wants a love marriage, Because in love marriage, mother-in-law dont go looking for the girl, until the girl is brought home to them.

On the account of Gauri not meeting Jagya's family, but of them are at fault, him for hiding it from them from her and lying that Anandi was his relative, and Gauri's fault, she doesnt really seems interested in knowing her boy friend's  roots, before moving in with him, even when she is suppose to be a traditional girl.
Edited by avyarima - 12 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, Bhairon-Sumitra and everybody else thinks that Gauri is a characterless girl involved and living-in with an already married man.
If they'd have know that Jagya has lied to Gauri as well, they'd have got an easy way to get their son back by telling Gauri all the truth which would have obviously made her drop the idea to be with Jagat and that would have ultimately forced him to come back!
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The matter would have solved then and there itself...😆 due to this there is more potential to drag the storyline 😆
Any parent would be curious to meet that girl who holds so muvh improtance in son'slife...

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If the CVs did that then everything will get resolved quickly and the serial would end quickly..😆..
its by dragging all these situations this serial has   managed to cross700 episodes😉
makaladla thumbnail
i m giving u advise u should write the story of balika vadhu..😉
rockyman09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: makaladla

i m giving u advise u should write the story of balika vadhu..😉

the cv's of balika vadhu are doing their job now i don't want to snatch their job and employement😉 😆 recession has gone few days back only dear😆. still thanks for ur piece of advice i will use it somewhere in future⭐️