-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will come back after reading all 😳
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It rains harder and anant was beginning to shiver with coldπŸ˜•...getting up he begins to walk in...While seeing his dismayed brother from inside...Dutta stood at the window of his room upstairs and taking in a deep breath he too moves out to meet anant in the hall and TALK to him!...

Seeing anant walk back into the house...dutta turns around and walks upto naku as she slept soundly...he stands by her bedside and gazes at her beautiful face...

SEEING HER SLEEP PEACEFULLY...was the most beautiful sight for dutta...😳

YES HE LOVED HER...he loved her more than anyone in the world...afterall...she was the one who made him who he was...Bending down a little dutta kisses naku on her fnrehead...and the embracing her face with his hand he stares at her for a few hearbeats...and finally walks out of the room quietly...

JUST AS HE WALKS DOWN THE STAIRS he finds anant walking across the hall lost in his own thoughts...he calls out to him--ANANT...

Hearing dutta's voice a taken aback anant looks around and finds dutta walk upto him and reaching the place where anant was he says--BHAU AAP?...AAP SOYE NAHIN...😲

Dutta replies walking past anant to the bar--KUCH baat karni hai tere se...ja kapdey badal aa...bheeg gaya hai...beemar padd jayega...anant nods his head and saying a quick yes he walks away...a few minutes later when he walks into the hall he finds dutta drinking and waiting for him at the bar...a little hesitant anant walks upto his elder brother and picking up the glass dutta had made for him he sits next to him...the two remain silent...⭐️

WHEN DUTTA TURNS IN THE revolving stool to face anant and begins--MAIN JAANTA hai anant kii jinn halaato mein ...teri navya se shaadi hui hai...usse tum...tum donon ke rishtex mein...ek...ek ankaha sa tanaav hai...

Anant looks at his brother surprised to hear him talk to him with such relevance to his present condition inspite of him not saying a word to him...

SILENT he finds himself eager to listen to what his brother had to say to him as he seldom talked to him...that way!...DUTTA says--tu sochta hoga na...ki teri zindagi ka itna badaa faisla...main tere se bina pooche ley liya...par dekh na anant...ek waqt aisa tha jab yeh rishta khatam hii tha...lekin...USS RAAT KE BAAD...(dutta's voice trails off)...tum dono ka saath hona mera nahin...KISMET ka faisla tha...😳

HE finishes his drink and makes another as anant watches in complete awe of How his brother had soo much to talk to him...πŸ˜†

HE HEARS HIM Go on--NAKUSHA ne meri zindagi badal dii...uske pyar ne mera nazariya badal diya...uske vishwas ne...iss janwar ko...insaan bana diya...(TEARS welled up in dutta's eyes as anant watched him speechless...unable to believe his don brother had a soft side too)...inn hathon pe lagey khoon ko...naku ne apne aansuon se dho diya...AUR USS LADKI NAVyA MEIN...mere ko apni naku aur tere liye ek sahi jeevan saathi nazar aayi...BAS ISILIYE...yeh faisla liya...πŸ‘

Finishing his talk...dutta gets up and makes his way to the stairs and as anant sees him reach his room upstairs...soon he finds himself all alone in the hall...dutta's words were still echoing in his head as he walks across the hall and into his room...

reaching there he finds navya was fast asleep and he sits on the couch...trying to figure out what his elder brother just told him and wondering...would ever his relation with navya be ...STRONG...SELFLESS...UNCONDITIONAL AND TRUE...lyk naku and dutta's!...😍

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay 1st one 2 cmmnt...πŸ˜‰
amazing update... πŸ‘
srry 4 d late reply...😭
cont soon...😳
Edited by Reti.15 - 12 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good...one..

awesome update..

thanks for pm..

count soon..
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Another update!! Gosh me have to be fast!!πŸ˜•

Will be back soon!!😳

I have the habit of reading it on phone on my bed aramseβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ

So noe me on pc so find it difficult to do it!!πŸ˜•

So I will come back soon ok!!

Thanks for the PM😳

Snehal_wade thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

Hi snehal glad u lyk the part and yup navya's charecter is lyk kangana in tanu weds manu but i hope u lyk the way their relation develops :)

yes dear i love d part... keep updating... & update d nxt part soon yaar... ab aur intezar nahi hota hai... u r superb...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm da update wa awsome plzz cont soon
Snehal_wade thumbnail
yaar loved dis part too... plz ab jaldi anant aur navya ke scenes leke aao plz... btw thnxs for d pm ya...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great dear
thanks for pm
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!it was soo beautiful😍...i want to know what happened between anant and navyaπŸ€”...i am so eager😍...😍.continue sooon pleassse...😳