New FF *P.S. I love U*...DIL KA RISHTA Pg 22... - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,
Thanks for the wonderful story.. i m really loving the mixture of LTL and Navya...
I was looking for a ff on Navya and just came across ... its simply awesome.. like it love it...
Edited by day2008 - 12 years ago
Hi day2008 a very warm welcome to the ff so glad that u r lyking the blend of the two shows :) ltl was a saga which was spoilt by the channel but wil stay in our hearts forever :D
I am so sorry for the late response... was out of town... well the suspense is building up and i am now on the edge of my seat waiting with abated breath to know what had happened to Navya... so please update as soon as possible...

Amazing update!!! πŸ‘
Anant walks to dutta who was busy with baji and seeing anant he looks up at him saying-bolo...kya hua?... Anant fumbles-woh...main...bhau main...⭐️

DUTTA looks up from the file and anant too looks at him...forgetting all hesitation and remembering sad navya he says in one go--BHAU AAP CHAHTEY HAIN na ki main aapke sath kaam mein haath bataoon...nagpur wali zameen ka kaam main dekh loonga...πŸ˜ƒ

TAKEN ABACK baji stares at anant and dutta finds it hard to curtail his happiness...he had always wanted anant who was a buisness graduate and had returned from london just few months back to look after the empire he had built on his own ...😊

HE HAD seen him standing behind the pillar and seeing him wanting to go to nagpur...dutta knew what The reason was!...πŸ‘

Dutta replies--theek hai par uske liye tere ko aaj hii jana hoga...aur wahan ka kaam baji tere ko samjha dega..ja taiyar ho ja aadhey ghante mein tu aur baji nikal jana...ANANT SAYS a quick thanks and turning around walks to his room..smiling and dying to see navya!...after anant is gone dutta turns to see baji still shocked and he says scratching his head--arre bhau yeh anant ko kya hua?..jab aap boley toh maana nahin aur abb khud aa gaya..aur...DUTTA GRINS and says--yeh baatein tu nahin samjhega baji...jab meri waheeni aayegi tab tu janega...anant khada tha jab hum navya ke baarey mein baat kar rahey the...bas isiliye...BAJI smiles replying--kya bhau meri taang kheench raha hai...main samajh gaya hai...πŸ˜†

Later that evening naku had come from the temple...and was calling out to anant and baji for dinner...no one answered and she sends the servants to get them into the hall...

she is busy seeing the vegetable cooking when she feels someone hold her from behind...she could feel the familiar warmth in the grip as two strong arms around her waist...and then the whisper--aye naku...ghar ke kamon mein mere ko kaun dekhega...naku turns around with dutta's arms still holding her...she blushes and lowers her eyes--saab...koi dekh lega...πŸ˜›

Dutta steps back and gazes at naku with a slight smile on his face...naku says shyly-kya hua saab?...😊

DUTTA says admiringly--dekh raha hoon ki meri patni kitni samajhdar hai...(naku looks confused as dutta goes on)...tu sahi thi naku...anant ke dil mein navya ke liye kuch toh hai...HE tells her about the events of the day...and that he had send baji with anant to nagpur...
Its night by the time anant and baji reach nagpur...they drive into the parking of the hotel and as they get down and enter the lobby to walk to their rooms...anant says--baji bhai aap chalo main aata hoon...πŸ˜›

ANANT WAS RESTLess to get some time alone to figure out a way to meet navya and find her whereabouts...TURNING around he begins to leave when he hears baji say to him-aye anant...navya ka janamdin hai aaj...isi hotel mein hai party...hummey bhi bulaya hai...tu jaa main aata hai...😊

Anant looks at baji shocked and wondering if he was speaking his thoughts out loud..baji smiles saying--pyar kiya toh darna kaisa?..ja mil le ussey..πŸ˜‰

ELATED anant rushes to the room with his bag and taking a quick shower he changes into a pair of blue denims..blue shirt and a white coat..and as he stood in front of the mirror combing his hair..he chuckles recalling bajh saying Pyar kiya toh darna kaisa..blushing a little...at the Realisation That HE ACTUALLY MIGHT BE IN LOVE!..with new dreams in his eyes and hope in his heart he sets out to meet navya...😳

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Licyabhingya

I am so sorry for the late response... was out of town... well the suspense is building up and i am now on the edge of my seat waiting with abated breath to know what had happened to Navya... so please update as soon as possible...

Amazing update!!! πŸ‘
Hi...πŸ€—Missed u dear...soo glad u lyk it..next part asap...hope u enjoy...πŸ˜›
Definitely liking it!!
What next??!?!
Janna hai baba plz...
Very nice going btw!!!
lovely update dear
thanks for sharing

amazing update.πŸ‘...aab kya hoga...waiting waiting 😊
nice one :) i luv baji...lol...
Hi ish glad u lyk the update dear next part asap hope u keep reading it :)