Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey C_O_O_L glad u enjoyed the start...net part asap.Hope u keep lyking it...😊
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi deeps...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...and find it interesting too...😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi aisha...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...😳will surely pm u dear...😊
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey sohn ...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...and thanks for those wows...😳will surely pm u dear...😊
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi sweetfamily😊...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi snehal😊...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...😳...I just wish the ff goes on to live upto ur expectations...
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi veena😊...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...😳...oh thanks u mentioned the shayrii...i tried to modify something i heard somewhere...glad u lyked it...
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi karth😊...soo glad u r enjoying the ff...Next part asap...hope u keep reading it...😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail

NOTE--Hi everyone🤗...thank u sooo much for such a splendid response to this first anyaa ff i started writing😛...with next part two new charecters will be introduced into the story😊...to be honest in shows i just don't like the way the cretives waste time showing side charecters and make us wait for the main couple...But here i will make sure u all don't have to wait for navya and anat to be together for a scene😆...i hope u r getting me...the two new charecters will be anotrher of my verryy fav couple on tv😉...who r as close to my heart as anya...ITS DUTTA AND NAKU...Dutta will play anat's elder brother...who is a crime lord with a haert of gold...and a person who finds it hard to put his feelings into words😛...and his wife nakusha...who is always supportive of anant and is the bridge between him and his brother...😳How these four charecter's life goes on u will find in this story...do tell me how u like the idea...😳

DUTTAShreeram Patil...😳
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nakusha Shreeram Patil...😊
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by am_leo - 12 years ago