Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 (Page 75)

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Wow that's really interestingTongue

And yes I have heard that this still happens in India...its sad but kya karai...some things just dont get changedCry

I can't w8 to see Geet going against her ex-boss and falling in love with Maan!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon...

iMadz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
maan is so sweet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Originally posted by maanddy

[QUOTE=princess163

Awww...
lo meri taraf se Hug
for my Sweetheart khuarni and my beshtesht fraaand on IF!Big smile
I am sooo happy to see that you have earned yourself several admirers here through this ff!
Party!!!!
And yeah, the day you told me the amount you had written, I knew you are gonna end it soon!
Don't worry dear, mere exam bhi khatam hone wale hain...after that i will PESTER you for updates!
I hope u listen to meConfused, now that i am lost amongst the huge crowd of your admirersOuch!

No worries ! I will put up with your " Update Soon " pressure coz that will not actually be pressure for me ! LOL

And, of course I will listen to you as you are so special yr ! Embarrassed I can not be lost anywhere ! Embarrassed And, even if I lost somewhere, you will " Chillana " and I will rush to you ! ROFL

Good luck for your exams ! Thumbs Up

Soon you will get surprise coz I was not writing from many days, but now that rain as in my season has arrived in my city ! I will write now, I just love rain...So in rain i'm in high spirits and can do anything ! Wink

I had such a lovely, cool, cloudy morning ! Technically my season has arrived as Meha means Rain...so I have touched the earth ! LOL

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wajiha-1

awesome
loved the ff
lzz add me in pm list
do continue soon

Added ! Tongue
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockin_gal

Omg tht was just fabulous, mind blowing, awesome, amazing, and simply marvelous    Tongue ... I no tht part is a lil disturbing and it's a sad fact tht it still happens in India but vat can v do Unhappy but comin to the story gosh u wrote it so beautifully I jus luvd it Big smile hope u're feeling much better and pls update soon cuz u got me so into this ff ahhh I'm jus going crazy lol Silly

Oh yeah ! I'm perfectly fine ! And, Thank you so much for your appreciation ! Embarrassed

Love ! Smile

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

Maddy u raised a miserable n common issue here, God knows how many girls are suffering all this keeping in mind the fact dat the differnce is dere wid tym n wot the differnce is...now a days girls not only suffer sucha mental n physical torture but they are struggling day n night for the very ppl ho made dem suffer...

n every girl is not as lucky as geet having her Monster Sing KhuranaLOL

but still we can hope as Allah not make anyone suffer more then his capacity n sufferings eventualy end in rewardSmile

it was perfactly written by u maddyClap, n now i hope dere sufferings ud end in rewardSmile not more miseries,...

Yes, shanu and more than physical its mental pressure that is bad and worse ! I mean, you will find thousands of girls like this, and not everyone beats a girl, but mentally torture her is worse than physical torture, I mean if you have influence over her mind then the girl will loose it ! 

I always said, my Geet is strong, fighter unlike the show one ! And, Maan oh he's angel !

The reality is that, you will find crores of Geet but only one Maan ! And, sometimes husbands too beat his wife and want to enjoy everything on her money and talent ! 

I was so scared when I wrote this part, coz i thought no one will believe me and my theory ! But, i think everybody knows ! 

Geet is for sure lucky as she got Maan, but the other way, she is not lucky coz she got it all on her own, she worked, she is woman of substance ! The same woman whom I love and I always wanted to see in the show but i think it's IMPOSSIBLE now ! Ouch

u are very right maddy, there was the time when i used to love geet as well, when she stand for her unborn child against her family...i still remember that episode when she left maans jeep wid brijs sword n head to her house for revenge...my sis was likeShocked..."is she mad"
n i replaid this is the particular feature of this girl, seems soo fragile but as strong as a rock...
den i love her cz she used to love n respect maan unconditionaly, byond boundries...like when dere was the sequence of mu after dev s bail...maan in his burning rage hurt her a lot in new company but her love was still having same passion,...even after slapping him she at the spot was embarrsd, frankly speeking if i were in her place i ud do the same wid no regrat, cz self respect ud be most important factor of a girls life...that was true unconditional love...that was the girl deserving MSK, but nowOuch, God knows wot CVs want to show...i hate when she push him, slap him(in fun), she dont even dare to talk about her husbnd in front of her stubborn idiot familyAngry uuuggghhh i hate it
seems as if love is looong gone n respect...ConfusedConfused, probably part of history

Exactly shan, ( Oh wow ! Isn't that nice ? Shan ! Did you like it ? Wink ) 

It is very much sad that the lead character of the show in whose name show is running, has changed like 360 degree ! I'm so sorry to admit this but I can't relate with this Geet at all ! She is not the same, and honestly speaking, I don't like this kind of girls/women too ! I feel like something is lacking in her, like she really needs to get mature now, the way she treats her hubby, I don't like that ! I hate it when she pushes away him and always find reason to get mad at him ! 

This is something irks me ! I don't like it at all ! That's why I have refrained myself from commenting on her, coz what I feel about her is different and its not necessary that everyone agrees with me ! 

Don't talk about respect now...its gone and became history ! Ouch

I satisfy myself from My Geet in FF ! I like my Geet very much ! She has got all I love ! She's brave, clever, smart, intelligent, warm, cool, trendy, emotional, sensible and mature girl still there is a spark of a young girl in her ! And, the best thing about her is that, she is completely today's woman, she will fight no matter what ! Embarrassed

shanzy

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Maddy u raised a miserable n common issue here, God knows how many girls are suffering all this keeping in mind the fact dat the differnce is dere wid tym n wot the differnce is...now a days girls not only suffer sucha mental n physical torture but they are struggling day n night for the very ppl ho made dem suffer...

n every girl is not as lucky as geet having her Monster Sing KhuranaLOL

but still we can hope as Allah not make anyone suffer more then his capacity n sufferings eventualy end in rewardSmile

it was perfactly written by u maddyClap, n now i hope dere sufferings ud end in rewardSmile not more miseries,...

Yes, shanu and more than physical its mental pressure that is bad and worse ! I mean, you will find thousands of girls like this, and not everyone beats a girl, but mentally torture her is worse than physical torture, I mean if you have influence over her mind then the girl will loose it ! 

I always said, my Geet is strong, fighter unlike the show one ! And, Maan oh he's angel !

The reality is that, you will find crores of Geet but only one Maan ! And, sometimes husbands too beat his wife and want to enjoy everything on her money and talent ! 

I was so scared when I wrote this part, coz i thought no one will believe me and my theory ! But, i think everybody knows ! 

Geet is for sure lucky as she got Maan, but the other way, she is not lucky coz she got it all on her own, she worked, she is woman of substance ! The same woman whom I love and I always wanted to see in the show but i think it's IMPOSSIBLE now ! Ouch

u are very right maddy, there was the time when i used to love geet as well, when she stand for her unborn child against her family...i still remember that episode when she left maans jeep wid brijs sword n head to her house for revenge...my sis was likeShocked..."is she mad"
n i replaid this is the particular feature of this girl, seems soo fragile but as strong as a rock...
den i love her cz she used to love n respect maan unconditionaly, byond boundries...like when dere was the sequence of mu after dev s bail...maan in his burning rage hurt her a lot in new company but her love was still having same passion,...even after slapping him she at the spot was embarrsd, frankly speeking if i were in her place i ud do the same wid no regrat, cz self respect ud be most important factor of a girls life...that was true unconditional love...that was the girl deserving MSK, but nowOuch, God knows wot CVs want to show...i hate when she push him, slap him(in fun), she dont even dare to talk about her husbnd in front of her stubborn idiot familyAngry uuuggghhh i hate it
seems as if love is looong gone n respect...ConfusedConfused, probably part of history

Exactly shan, ( Oh wow ! Isn't that nice ? Shan ! Did you like it ? Wink ) 

It is very much sad that the lead character of the show in whose name show is running, has changed like 360 degree ! I'm so sorry to admit this but I can't relate with this Geet at all ! She is not the same, and honestly speaking, I don't like this kind of girls/women too ! I feel like something is lacking in her, like she really needs to get mature now, the way she treats her hubby, I don't like that ! I hate it when she pushes away him and always find reason to get mad at him ! 

This is something irks me ! I don't like it at all ! That's why I have refrained myself from commenting on her, coz what I feel about her is different and its not necessary that everyone agrees with me ! 

Don't talk about respect now...its gone and became history ! Ouch

I satisfy myself from My Geet in FF ! I like my Geet very much ! She has got all I love ! She's brave, clever, smart, intelligent, warm, cool, trendy, emotional, sensible and mature girl still there is a spark of a young girl in her ! And, the best thing about her is that, she is completely today's woman, she will fight no matter what ! Embarrassed

very well said maddy, this geet seems to be an unknown girl to me as wellConfused
the way u ve shown her, frankly speeking, its not makkan lagaingWink, m loving her chractor, u know maddy m very weak n senti type of girl but when i came across sm serious issues God knows from where i got strength to win wot i want, struggle n strength are my ways of living...i ve won defeated wars many a times in my life...
this is wot i wish every girl ud be...being senti n fragile is another issue but no one ud even dare to tease u
u ve done a wonderful job maddy...i wish CVs came across ur ff so dat they might get sm sharamOuchOuch

iMadz

Go to top