full update had maaneet moments...!!!
too too gud...!!!!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dimpzz

ooo fifth favourite?!!!
now i seriously can't wait for those top three of your updates to come
if this one was so amazing wonder how amazing those are gonna be!
and even i love this bold geet...other wise in the serial she ends up crying for small small things (no offense though)
and hell yea i loved it you silly willy girl πŸ˜‰
YAAAYYY!!! i love you! love you love you!!πŸ˜ƒ i'm sooo happy you'll b giving us some BONUS
and for me?!!!!😳 yipeee!! now i love you even more!πŸ˜†
and dare you say that your work ain't good! i really really love it!

love you more!πŸ˜‰

Navpreet

Well well well...It is not necessary that my first four is your fav too ! Coz, out of them, mostly they are not maaneet ! either they are maan moments or Geet Moments ! And, yes there is one Maaneet Magical ! I'm in love with that update ! I have written and read it for hundred times ! πŸ˜³

And, yeah...Bonus for ONLY and ONLY you...!!! πŸ˜³

Love you too ! Loads and loads ! πŸ€—

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG

Wonderful, amazing and WOW...

part 13 - I loved Maan in ther...so J in that was the most innocent and simple confession i have ever seen...so simple...WOW 

good work maddy

part 14 - I think i'm in love with this part...i have already read it for 6 times...its just sooo funny...so lovely...sooo romantic...and sooo so so so so nice...loved it...

maan is so nice and i have always loved ur Geet...

OMG...she set him up with a GAY...????🀣🀣🀣🀣

And, loved this HATE LIST...Maan noticed her well and she too...😳

I can't bliv ur geet is so brave...in local delhi language...wow...m in luv wid this FF and your version of MAANEET...

GREAT GREAT GREAT work...Maddy...TAKE A BOW...

Loved both the parts and you deserved three claps...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The very good thing abt ur FF is that its funny, light and yet there is much sincerity and thrill and suspense in it...tat hooked me badly...

i love ur FF...its an addiction...:):):)

Please keeep up the goooddd worrk...and what abt OS...?? huh..??/ you promised me...yr

LOVE YOU maddy...

mrk-1 thumbnail
wow awsome yaar ...
 i hope it dosent get published in a front page of newspaper
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww MINDBLOWING UPDATE yaar😍😍
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansi85

OMG OMG OMG

Wonderful, amazing and WOW...

part 13 - I loved Maan in ther...so J in that was the most innocent and simple confession i have ever seen...so simple...WOW 

good work maddy

part 14 - I think i'm in love with this part...i have already read it for 6 times...its just sooo funny...so lovely...sooo romantic...and sooo so so so so nice...loved it...

maan is so nice and i have always loved ur Geet...

OMG...she set him up with a GAY...????🀣

And, loved this HATE LIST...Maan noticed her well and she too...😳

I can't bliv ur geet is so brave...in local delhi language...wow...m in luv wid this FF and your version of MAANEET...

GREAT GREAT GREAT work...Maddy...TAKE A BOW...

Loved both the parts and you deserved three claps...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The very good thing abt ur FF is that its funny, light and yet there is much sincerity and thrill and suspense in it...tat hooked me badly...

i love ur FF...its an addiction...:):):)

Please keeep up the goooddd worrk...and what abt OS...?? huh..??/ you promised me...yr

LOVE YOU maddy...

OMG ! Another long one ! πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

First of all, Thank you so much dear for your time and loving my work ! πŸ˜Š

I'm overwhelmed ! πŸ˜³

I'm actually out of words, what to say and what not ? πŸ˜³

But thank you and love you so much ! πŸ€—

iMadz thumbnail

This one short, sorry for short one ! πŸ˜³

Something Called Love

Fifteen

Next morning, she reached office on time with a bright and energetic smile on face, having blissful memories of last night, how they behaved like a five old child on streets, what wondered her more was his behavior because as far as she knew him, he was a reserved and shy person but she liked him the way he opened up with her and for the first time she got to know about the real Maan Singh Khurana, the real person behind this dynamic personality, there was a simple, honest and fun loving guy just like she loved and wanted. She entered office soon to thank him for last night once again but was shocked to know that he had not come yet. She tried to call him but it was switched off, nobody knew where he was. She was restless but she carried on her work with least interest.

He knocked the door several times before an old lazy lady opened it with tired expression. He did not say much when he saw her brother brij he was angry and tried to kick him but he was stopped by his mother, but yet it seemed that lady did not like him and she did not welcome him. He talked for some time, it was more of an argument than talk and then after some time he tore apart a cheque and gave it to her.

'I hope you will never harass her anymore.'

And he left from there without listening to anyone with anger yet satisfaction in his eyes. They did not say anything as the amount written in cheque was too big to say anything.

'Where were you?'

'I had some personal work. Why? You missed your 'Monster' boss?'

'How do you know?'

'Thanks to beer.'

'I'm so sorry…'

'Well, I have some other important work, but someone came when you were not there, someone named Dev. He asked for you but you were not there and when I asked him to wait, he told me to give you this.' And she handed him the note.

Maan…Sorry but I can't call you bhai as I don't respect you. And, as mom say, you don't deserve any. But if you have little self respect remained in you then come meet me, I want to talk some business.

He read it, crushed the paper in anger. She offered him to cancel his all meetings today bit he refused and went to some meeting. He asked her to ignore the note. She stood there motionless in shock, confusion and puzzle. She went back to work and she received the call from her ex-boss - Maya Gujaral. She wanted to meet her for some reason; initially geet refused but then agreed to go there, as she was doubtful about her intentions. She decided to meet her in evening. But fate has decided something else for her.

She was waiting for her in her cabin, staring at her picture which was in no way, matched with him. He was too different to be her son, still she could not believe. She wanted to tell him the truth but she never got time and opportunity to tell him, the guilt of not confessing the truth to him was eating her then. Her wait finished when she saw her coming in.

After few minutes, she left it from the cabin angrily.

When she entered the office, she was already angry and frustrated and she saw his cabin empty and adi talking on phone with someone in worried tone. She wanted to meet him immediately to inform him about what she leant from maya. She was worried and tensed for him; she prayed to god that in any case, he did not have to know about the fact from dev - his step brother. She asked adi and came to know about the recent fight between maan and dev in his cabin.

'What?'

'Yes. Geet. He came and they had big argument and then, dev said something and maan left from the office.'

'What? Where did he go?'

'I don't know. His phone is switched off, I talked to dadima but he is not at home. I'm worried for him. I could not hear what dev told him but when I saw him, he seemed like shocked and broken to me.'

'Oh my god…I made a mistake…I should have been here…'

And she left immediately from there in search of him. She had no idea where he was but she wanted to meet him and tell him the whole truth she knew about his existence. She went his home, his mansion which was empty without him. She consoled dadima and left from there, she searched everywhere he could have been, she was restless by then. She was wretched in the pain she felt for him, and she could not imagine him knowing the truth from his step brother whom he considered his own brother. It was like one of her worst nightmares came true.

It was night by then, neither had she found him, nor could she not contact him. She was worried for him and then out of sudden she realized that dadima must be worried for him, she rushed to the mansion again and there she saw his car parked and she felt a relief. She sighed. As soon as she entered the mansion she saw dadima, with worried expression on her face.

'Dadima, where is maan?'

'He is not in his room beta. I'm really worried for him, he did not say anything to me, what I hid it from him all these years, she came and ruined it.'

'He will not talk with me. I know. He will never share with me. Do something beta.' She added. She was crying but still there was some strange spark in her eyes, as they were not accepting the defeat, they were sad in her grandson's pain but not defeated. She was amazed by the personality of this lady. She was a perfect and ideal woman she ever met in her entire life.

She knew what dadima was talking about but she did not feel proper to tell her at this moment, she decided to keep mum. She asked her to relax and assured her that she will handle it. She looked for him in his room once again, but he was not there. She was looked for him in gym, terrace and every possible place but could not find him. She for the first time, hated his huge mansion, and loved her small apartment where even she wanted to hide somewhere she could not except her kitchen and her room. She decided to love her apartment more from the day. 

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!

loved it ...but where is Maan???
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona-rai

awww MINDBLOWING UPDATE yaar😍😍

Love you Sona ! πŸ€—
Downhill thumbnail
hiii meha...
how are u...hope u r perfectly fine and have recovered from ur injuries...
sorry...had been having my exams...
well now i am a freebird for a while...
the updates are completely addictive...

loving the flow of the story
now what was the showdown between maan and dev...and where is maan...hope to unravel these mysteries soon...
looking forward for the next dhamakedar update

keep writing
love u and ur ff

reva