Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 (Page 26)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved geet remembering maan's name
phase 1 complete
she got da job
cant wait 4 maaneet 2 meet
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by princess163

me angry nowAngry

taking sanyaas from this thread

OMG ! What happened now that you are taking Sanyas ? Shocked

Please don't do this swati dear, you know, my thread will not be complete without your classy and lovely comments ! Wink

But, May I know what have I done now ? Wink

LOL

humph...!!!
YOU Ms. MADDY!! You *Swati points finger*
YOu didn't reply to my commentAngry
YOU promised an early update and then the OS, but you just updated...
YOU *points finger more aggressively* didn't UNSEAL ur lips to answer meEmbarrassed
And YOU give me such brilliant updates and then tempt me to return to wreck havoc with the thread...Embarrassed
So, basically, YOU are the CULPRIT!!

Oh ! So this is the big reason ! LOL Okay, okay ! Got it ! 

But, m not gonna UNSEAL my lips until next two months ROFL, and yeah i promised an early update, but something just came and i had to make to wait ! Cry

But, i know my swati very well ! I knew it, you would come and you would reply for sure, it may be anger, bad, complaint but still you are responding ! Embarrassed

That's what I want ! In my thread i can not tolerate 'YOUR ABSENCE' ! I will die without you ! LOL Wink Please don't ever stop commenting babes ! Hug

WOW, another shining feather in my cap, Maddy - The Culprit ! Embarrassed I loved it, keep the beautiful names coming dude ! Hug

*swati looks up typical GEET style to complain*
Babaji!! Ye Maddy to badi hi besharm hai. Aap hi kuchh karo na! Pehle mujhse poochhha ki main gussa kyon hoon, aur maine sharifon ki tarah bata diya toh bhav kha rahi hai! keh rahi hai 2 mahine tak nahin bataegi!
Aur Culprit ko to taj maan ke pehen rahi hai!
haye haye Babaji...ab aap hi mujhe batao, mere jaisi bandi isko dobaara milegi? nahin na! toh mere saath aise!!!
Aur dialogues bhi toh deekho kaise maar rahi hai...
Babaji, please kuchh karo!

iMadz

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Wow nice update...i hope that Geet goes against Monster Gujral and falls in love with Maan...i hope that was your planWinkWinkWink

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

me angry nowAngry

Please don't do this swati dear, you know, my thread will not be complete without your classy and lovely comments ! Wink

LOL

humph...!!!
YOU *points finger more aggressively* didn't UNSEAL ur lips to answer meEmbarrassed
And YOU give me such brilliant updates and then tempt me to return to wreck havoc with the thread...Embarrassed

But, m not gonna UNSEAL my lips until next two months ROFL, and yeah i promised an early update, but something just came and i had to make to wait ! Cry

But, i know my swati very well ! I knew it, you would come and you would reply for sure, it may be anger, bad, complaint but still you are responding ! Embarrassed

That's what I want ! In my thread i can not tolerate 'YOUR ABSENCE' ! I will die without you ! LOL Wink Please don't ever stop commenting babes ! Hug

WOW, another shining feather in my cap, Maddy - The Culprit ! Embarrassed I loved it, keep the beautiful names coming dude ! Hug

Babaji!! Ye Maddy to badi hi besharm hai. Aap hi kuchh karo na! Pehle mujhse poochhha ki main gussa kyon hoon, aur maine sharifon ki tarah bata diya toh bhav kha rahi hai! keh rahi hai 2 mahine tak nahin bataegi!
haye haye Babaji...ab aap hi mujhe batao, mere jaisi bandi isko dobaara milegi? nahin na! toh mere saath aise!!!

Oh ! Direct babaji ? WOW yr ! But babes, don't get angry on me yr ! Babaji will not help you in receiving updates ! I told you na, i will tell you story in next two months ! Okay chalo, bargaining...one month ? Is that okay ? Wink

Oh ! Please, now don't embarrass me by calling my 'stupid' lines a 'dialogue' ! LOL

I love reading your complaint ! I read for almost 5-6 times and all i'm doing is ROFLROFLROFL

You are so cute, nice, sweet and can't act angry at all ! Wink Love you yaar ! Tongue  Muuaahhh...Hug

princess163

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

The lady Dusht Dhanav, evil Geet made all the possible permutations and combinations for the name MSK-
I laughed like anything reading it yaar. Atleast in your FF I can see Adi and Pinky as lovers- Thank you Maddy.
You made me hungry for the next update. Please update soon.

Thank you chelsha ! Loved it ! And yes, finally adi-pinkey are together ! And, yes my geet is for sure not innocent, sweet and cute ! She can think, and she can be evil too ! 
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

me angry nowAngry

LOL

humph...!!!

Oh ! Direct babaji ? WOW yr ! But babes, don't get angry on me yr ! Babaji will not help you in receiving updates ! I told you na, i will tell you story in next two months ! Okay chalo, bargaining...one month ? Is that okay ? Wink

Oh ! Please, now don't embarrass me by calling my 'stupid' lines a 'dialogue' ! LOL

I love reading your complaint ! I read for almost 5-6 times and all i'm doing is ROFLROFLROFL

You are so cute, nice, sweet and can't act angry at all ! Wink Love you yaar ! Tongue  Muuaahhh...Hug

*swati scrunches up her nose*
oye khotti!!
babaji! maine complaint ki aur isse hasi aa rahi hai!
*making baby face*
bargain kar rahi hai babaji!
Ab aap hi batao, maan loon kya?
okay usko thoda bhot bhav kha ke haan bol dungi!
mujhe patane ke liye dekho kya kya taareefon ke pul baandh rahi hai...
aur jab update ki baat aaegi to ekdum Maan Singh Khurana style me bolegi...MY LIPS ARE SEALED!
huh!
bolo bhala...yeh bhi koi baat hui...Maan singh khuarana ki Khuarani. mera bhi naam Swati hai...hoon toh ek boond, par sailaab la sakti hoon!
chup-chap baat maan jaya kar!humph...
sahi se pacify karna bhi nahin aata...

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

oye khotti!!
*making baby face*
aur jab update ki baat aaegi to ekdum Maan Singh Khurana style me bolegi...MY LIPS ARE SEALED!
huh!
bolo bhala...yeh bhi koi baat hui...Maan singh khuarana ki Khuarani. mera bhi naam Swati hai...hoon toh ek boond, par sailaab la sakti hoon!
[/QUOTE]

Oh ! Great one more name, and i just loved it ! 

Maan Singh Khurana ki Khurani ! Embarrassed BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

WOW yr ! Bol, you want update ? I will update tomo ! Okay ? Wink

Have some patience ! And, you know something, babaji must be smiling ! Coz you are too cute to complaint ! Great, loving it ! And, who has doubt on capacity ? Tum sailaab, earthquake, tsumani, twister, storm kuch bhi la sakti ho ! Wink

Thand rakh dimag wich, kudiye ! Tongue

Don't ask babaji, 'Maan' bhi jao ! LOL

princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

oye khotti!!
*making baby face*
huh!
[/QUOTE]

Oh ! Great one more name, and i just loved it ! 

Maan Singh Khurana ki Khurani ! Embarrassed BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

WOW yr ! Bol, you want update ? I will update tomo ! Okay ? Wink

Have some patience ! And, you know something, babaji must be smiling ! Coz you are too cute to complaint ! Great, loving it ! And, who has doubt on capacity ? Tum sailaab, earthquake, tsumani, twister, storm kuch bhi la sakti ho ! Wink

Thand rakh dimag wich, kudiye ! Tongue

Don't ask babaji, 'Maan' bhi jao ! LOL

[/QUOTE]

huh!
thats not fair...
ye jab dekho tab mujhe tang karti hai phir aise hi mana leti hai...humph...
itni jhappiyaan degi to maan hi jaaungi na!Ouch
chal chod!
fine...baksh diya...but you better remeber this date...you have exactly ONE MONTH...agar yeh deadline cross hui to Maan ka naam bhi nahin bacha sakta aapko Lazy Bones!!
ab chalo, kaam pe lag jao...LOL

iMadz

Go to top