Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 (Page 106)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Something Called Love

Sixteen

As she was searching everywhere for him swiftly, all of a sudden she passed by one room on the top floor, she saw a dim light approaching from it, from the corner and she felt like somebody was in there, she was scared for a moment but she entered. It was not much big compared to other rooms of the mansion and it seemed like an old room, the interior was also old fashioned but yet elegant and royal, the room was painted with white and pink color, the identical old style wooden furniture but still shining, apart from it, everything was covered in white bed sheets. She could not see it properly in the soft glow but she realized that it was someone's bedroom. Everything was covered under white sheets except for the corner in which there was a study table, small closet and a long classy mirror. There was a small window around the corner, she went ahead and saw him. He was sitting there in the corner; between lots of papers scattered on the floor which looked like old letters to her, he had one paper in his hand and a photo of someone. She could not see it properly. She went ahead and sat there silently. He did not look at him; he was staring outside the window at the endless dark clouds and thunders, scaring her even more, a rainstorm was about to come, she thought. She sat there for few minutes, when she came in she was firmly determined to speak the truth as fast she could and would leave from there, but when she faced him, she could not utter anything, she was frozen at his sight.

She looked at him again who was still staring out of the window. She could only saw the dim reflection of the lamp on his taut expression; it was harder for her to understand what was in his mind. It started to rain heavily. There was silence in the room except for the rhythmic sound of rain which was beautiful in the other way, but for her, it was haunting. As if mother nature was crying for him and along with him, she could not comprehend whether he was crying or not, but she unquestionably felt his pain which he was trying pacify by staring at the fiery and wild rain, it was natural first stormy rain of the season, as if even god could not see it. She slowly leaned ahead and squeezed his hand soothingly. And unexpectedly, he broke the gaze and looked at her intensely; she was shocked to see him. His face was taut and expressionless. His eyes were dark than usual and sad but more than that they were reflecting failure, disappointment and regret. She wondered about the rains and his state, from outer surface he looked like perfect man, a dried man but the same rain has drenched him brutally and wet from inside, his eyes were speaking in numerous ways which she could not comprehend, the only expression she could find was, pain and disappointment. Before she could say anything he broke the silence.

'Have I ever told you about my mother except the unconventional lie and half truth that I lost her?'

She was shocked; she decided to answer him rather telling him anything. It was his time to open up. She was scared - much scared to even answer anything.

'No.'

'Hmmm…I was ten years old. I remember, when I was nine, my mother was dead. I came here with my dad; it was raining that night - heavily. I slept with my dadima, she fed me and told me some stories and I slept there, in her lap. She loved my hair, I think. She kept running fingers in my hairs all the time. I stayed here for few days and it was my birthday, I asked my father to bring me new mother. And, next year in my birthday party, he brought me my mother. She was beautiful and charming. I loved her so much. At that time, I did not know that she was not my mother. She was his mother, his own mother. Though, she was never happy with me, she used to beat me when I used to play alone without him. I was so happy that finally I had mother, she would come with me in the garden and play with me, and she would come to my school and help me in my homework. She did it - she did all these things but not for me - for him. He was her favorite son, my younger brother dev. I loved him a lot; I taught him how to ride bicycle and all the games that I used to play. He was also very naughty, every time he used to do some mischief and she used to beat me, I never felt bad because he was my younger brother and I loved him. I tried to do everything she liked but she never liked me. '

He stopped. His face was still expressionless.

'And one day, she left me and my daddy and my home. And, my dadima did not even stop her. I hated dadima that day, she was the only person who was my best buddy and my girlfriend and she also did not help me. I screamed and screamed and screamed… but nobody listened to me. She was gone, she left with him - my brother and she left me and my dad - my home - our home. I opposed and she did not even listen to me. I grabbed her hand tightly and she pushed me away and left.'

There were fresh tears started to form in her eyes, she tried to control it.

'Time passed. When I was fourteen, I was in school and there was holiday trip from school to Mumbai. I knew she was in Mumbai with him; I came to know about that from my dad's diary. Yes, I stole the key of my dad's cupboard and read his diary and stole her address in Mumbai from one letter received by my dad from her. I wanted to join the trip just because for one free day for shopping, I could go there and meet her once. My dad and dadima refused for it. I fought, I did not even eat for two days and then they were ready. I was happy and excited as I was about to meet my mother – my own mother.'

He stopped for a moment and continued.

'I went there and traveled around Mumbai with my friends, I enjoyed it but more than anything, I was excited for last day, it was the day of the trip which was free for shopping and I would meet my mother. I chose to go there alone, all my friends were going together for shopping and I left from there alone and went to her place. I went there on the address, it was white huge and giant building, I went in there and asked for her and security guards did not allowed to let me in. I was informed that she was not home and I decided to wait for her. I sat there on the footpath in front of the building, I waited whole day without even drinking or eating anything. I thought, when my mom would come, she would make me my favorite food and fed me. It was evening, I was still there, and everyone was passing by me and looked at me like I was lost. Somebody actually asked me about my residence and offered to help me but they did not know, I was home - just outside home. '

He stopped for a moment, staring at the wild rain deeply, effortlessly saying it, as he never forgot anything, as if he practiced it every night in front of mirror, as if he lived it, each and every day for his life, his reality, his cruel reality.

'And then, in evening she came in white car, I saw her coming out from the car with a tall and dark man. He was clutching my mom's hand tightly and dragging her inside, they were laughing about something. She was her - my mother - Mrs. Maya Amar Khurana. I got up and went ahead but she was gone. I missed her and I decided to follow her but then again security guards did not let me in. I stood there waiting for her, and after half an hour she came again in new dress, looking so beautiful. I went ahead and she saw me – she saw me for few seconds and smiled. I smiled. And she asked the watchman to get rid of me. I was shocked and she yet again, went somewhere in the car with the same man. And the guards pushed me and thrown me out from the building.'

He stopped; there was not even a single lone tear in his eyes, but regret and feeling of being rejected. She could not stop herself more, she cried silently, covering her mouth, to not make sound, not to let him hear her whimpers.

'I came home. I never told this to anyone, not even my dad or dadima - no one. I asked my dadima why she left but she never told me in stead she always used to cry when I asked the same. After two years, my dad died and I completed my basic education here and was sent to London for studying architecture. I knew from my dadima that my dad was also interested in architecture and it was his dream to become top builder of the country but he could not do much because of lack of money, time and technology and later I found out from the dadima and media people that she married some businessman who was also builder and he was in same industry, I don't remember the name…and literally I never cared…but I knew one thing that she was no more Mrs. Maya Amar Khurana. She was then, Mrs. Maya Gujral. And, that was the day, when I decided to become the same person whom she liked, she liked money, I earned money, lots of money. I studied architecture and became the same and studied further, I came back India and learned everything about construction line, and it took me eight years to establish my company - my dad's company which was just a name before few years. I made my self the richest person of the country and achieved all these things, luxuries, just to prove her that she could not reject me like she did eighteen years ago. And, she would have to accept me someday.'

'I was in disbelief that she loved me, I was a fool to love her and chase her like crazy and the biggest fool to hate my dadima who loved me like, her own son and I…'

He broke down, but still there were no tears in his eyes. He looked at her, and she did not found the same 28 years old rich and established businessman but a 10 years old boy, seeking attention from his step mother and starving for love. His eyes were like the same innocent and eager eyes of a 10 year old boy searching for his mom and finding answers. She was speechless. She looked at him with all love and warmth, but she knew it was of no use, he needed his dadima, his mother. She was in her chain of thoughts when he presented some letters.

'I found them today….here - in all these letters written by my dad, he pleaded her to come Delhi once and meet me, how desperate I was to meet her and how I missed her. There was only one reply for all of this which clearly said that she had no time and she could not meet me. And, I am not her… son…' he said it sadly putting more weight on last word.

He slowly took one photograph and showed it to her, it was in black and white, there was one beautiful lady in it who looked a lot like him, which was, matter of the fact that he looked like her a lot. She had beautiful eyes, so innocent and so genuine. She remembered dadima's word for her. She smiled.

'She is my biological mother. I have got only one photograph of her.' he said while looking at her adoringly.

'I should be awarded for the biggest fool and shameless person of all time. Fool as I knew, still I did not accept the fact, I chased her, literally begged her to take me back, proved every time that I'm eligible, I'm rich and powerful but forgot just one fact…that she, never was there for me… and shameless ignorant, as only a shameless and impolite person like me could avoid his dadima and her unconditional love, I blamed her for everything, for she left me...Dev opened my eyes today, what he said was so true…I'm not even Khurana…I'm just…random lucky guy from the street…illegal…' He said and then his eyes were getting moist.

She felt like someone stabbed a knife in her heart when she heard the last word that he mentioned for himself; it was way more agonizing for her, more than she could take, more than her capability. She was in awe, that even knowing the fact about him made her shiver from the spine and he lived that reality for years, he knew it all and he endured with it all. She felt guilty that he misunderstood him at first few months, he was a hard and rough guy but he had every right to turn out to be weird personality then.

She was motionless, after hearing his reality, his pain and his continuous torture from years, his constant appeal to his mother to love him, to accept him. She wanted to hug him tight and take all his pain and sorrow; she wanted him to release his pain to her. But, she knew at that time, she was not the right person, all he needed was his grandmother.  She held his hand tightly and tried to inject as much support and care she could. She looked at him through teary eyes and swallowed hard.

'I think you should talk to your dadima, Maan. She loves you so much, go and talk to her. You love her, I know. Go.'

And she got up abruptly and she saw dadima hiding behind the partition, shedding countless tears and as soon as she saw her, she walked away in her room, maan saw that and followed her in her room. Geet stood there, after he left. She again sat there and looked at the photo of his mother and smiled through tears.

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

thahupsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18scarce05alonerokzzgeeta1803nehavashiHajra95Loveonly4mailssamixy2011labyrinthstar432Candy_jsdew.dropdalurPOULOMI22gagsy01leothelionkrishna.ariz2000lathaaurockin_galsugivarunbhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22-Elfin-hansasmaalu5123taanninazsijholyangel-BeingAppy-sakadafiThugAngelannbellrosesana-AlwaysDamon-shreeyazzshanzyLola13avani_9HADmishti-eiya-mystique_girlmeem17katerpillarmaaneetfanaticsupernasahuneha512Nazmaasiroililyam_sweet_pariBe.edgymansijani21rabia04fulSaJan-SaJanbeforesunrisesummikhanSakshiGarg--jassi--anisharoy1richiiiii123prithashivangi783dimpzzbabygurl10zaqxswsweetanu2314chiki143RosmithaTaranaGeet$ara_$hachiIqbal Neha1Anvi2009Dhara_smaanujaanuruhakhansldeepsdivya22puthPaintedSkycyum321Nav2010ninavisheetalvasagangesegbprincess163MsMovielovernats0101Shimmerr-SmexySmile-nehakapoor7Koolsmile_wallflower_-Zahra15-ammu5Maaneet.LoverAanya.maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayrupzloveubasicquestion1Krishnaluv94krati5wajiha-1minnie_tweetieDoracakemrk-1meravigilisodrdee142punjabi.princesmechantefilleangullgrl91smallvilleavni_19COLOGYsanum23t_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88Fallen Angelmandymoresweet scorpiojanu_2006jnawazpop77sona-rairani-luckirsroopalichsweety22Shalvepreethiahopehot-Mishu-Craziest_MGmaaneetsangel---nishu---jasraj123tabby999_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashfelicitysmoak.pickachuDimaagKaKeedaJanakivallavspvdkhwaishfanDownhill

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
wowww 1stDancingDancing
todays update is realy very sad...
i got tears in my eyes...illegal was the thing pinched my heartCry
poor maan is having dark past...but i believe darker the night brighter the day cms...
as he is having it...
i ll give another ela borate reply, as m a bit busy right now we got the news dat Allah has blessed me wid a nieceSmile
mm dad ve to go out of station, at bro's place...right now in hspitl...
loved ur updateSmile

Edited by shanzy - 10 June 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
maddy...
this was indeed heartwrenching...i am left speechless with ur flawless update
how maan was denied love...
i really hate that bitch maya...she doesnt deserve to be called a woman...
but u seriously made my eyes moist by giving such a wonderful update...
just feel like giving a hug to maan and kick dev and maya...

u r simply outstanding...
yet again u proved that when u write tragic scenes, u just kno how to make ur readers cry...

mindblowing update gurl...

kudos to u

keep writing

love u and ur ff

reva

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-meravigilisoiMadzbasicquestion1

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
It was really a heart-wrenching ...Beautifully narrated!!!

loved it ...awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

maddy...
this was indeed heartwrenching...i am left speechless with ur flawless update
how maan was denied love...
i really hate that bitch maya...she doesnt deserve to be called a woman...
but u seriously made my eyes moist by giving such a wonderful update...
just feel like giving a hug to maan and kick dev and maya...

u r simply outstanding...
yet again u proved that when u write tragic scenes, u just kno how to make ur readers cry...

mindblowing update gurl...

kudos to u

keep writing

love u and ur ff

reva

Awww...Thank you so much reva ! Hug 

I knew this one will make cry many of you, coz I myself was little bit senti while I wrote one part ! But, crying is too far away for me ! LOL

But, what to do yr ? I can't help it when I write tragic things, it comes out naturally, you won't believe me but when I write tragic parts, I really don't check them even for once ! 

But, last few funny parts, I checked them twice, I don't know but writing funny things makes me nervous and about sad things...don't ask...I just keep writing and writing a lot...Its just so natural for me...I hope people will not hate me more for making them cry ! 

Thank you so much and Love you, too ! Hug

Maddy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-Downhill

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

It was really a heart-wrenching ...Beautifully narrated!!!

loved it ...awesome!

Awww...dia, you lost your first position ! Direct third ? Don't worry ! Next time ! Another one should also get chance ! LOL

And, she is my dear and near Shan only ! Embarrassed

Thank you and Love you ! Hug
t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
heart wrenching
finally we know the reason for his cold exterior

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz