Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update. felt bad for maan but love the way geet told him to face the world. 

thanks for pm and pls update soon
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay My dear Khurani!šŸ˜ƒ

I know I am bad!

I haven't given you a proper comment on this one since I don't know how many parts!šŸ˜­

I am assuming it to be four parts and hence will give my comments from part 14!

Geet's family is DISGUSTING!!šŸ˜”

But, I loved the side of Maan that you acquainted us with! Thanks!

It was great to see The Maan Singh Khurana having fun on the streets like thatā€¦..enjoying the li'l joys of life!

This reminded me of myself and my friends!

I live in Delhi, but, I don't belong to delhi! I am here to study! So, obviously, I have to depend upon public transport!

Though delhi is well comnnected by metro, yet the nearest metro station for me is about 4 kms away! Taking an auto everyday is not really feasible and the hassle involved with the auto wallahs going on strikes so often, makes it even worse! So, I take the buses as its much more convenient!

I have friends who are Delhiites yet I know much more about delhi than them!

I mean, one of my friends is the typical reaaly sensitive and pampered girl of the house and till very recently, she hadn't even stepped into the metro ever!

But, when we roamed around the streets, enjoying ourselvesā€¦.taking different and totally weird means of transport, it was FUN! IT WAS ULTIMATE! And she accepted it too!

I mean, we have done crazy stuffā€¦..running on the EXTREMELY packed CP(one of the most heavy traffic movement areas of Delhi) signals, when we were late for a movieā€¦ā€¦ six people getting packed in an auto since we couldn't find a second oneā€¦ā€¦.going to celebrate a friend's bday in a restaurant and irritating people there by our shamelessly high decibel levelsā€¦ā€¦.

Goshā€¦.part 14 reminded me of all the crazy stuff I have done in these two years!

It was awesome!

Part 15

Hmmmā€¦.Maan took care of her greedy family!

I am touched by his gestureā€¦..loving the caring side of maan!

The part was, as usual, brilliantly writtenā€¦.storms brewed and happiness was blown away, yet the update didn't really focus on the aftermathā€¦.it just gave us evil premonitionsā€¦.

Part 16 and 17

The update was really really well-writtenā€¦.each emotion perfectly put to wordsā€¦

The feeling of loss that had seeped Maan's mindā€¦..the despair that he was drowning inā€¦ā€¦the self-pity that was evident in his behaviorā€¦ā€¦the helplessness that Geet feltā€¦.the anguish of desperately wanting to soothe himā€¦.take away his sorrowsā€¦ā€¦of the pain that she felt on seeing him break like thisā€¦ā€¦dadima's love for the grandson whom she loved more than her sonā€¦ā€¦the guilt that was eating up Geet for having lied to the man she had now come to respect more that everā€¦ā€¦.

Maan finally sharing the darkest part of his life with Geetā€¦.unconciously entangling her within his lifeā€¦.unknowingly placing his trust into the girl, who in such a short span of time had affected him so deeply!

The pain that maan went through and which had become a part of himā€¦.the desperation of that 10 year old boy, to do anythingā€¦anything to have his mother accept himā€¦.the boy who grew up on the exterior yet remained the 10year old boy withinā€¦still longing for his mother, only to have his dream, his faith shattered!

A heart-wrenching update!

Part 18

Maan is brokenā€¦shattered and it seems just one person has the ability to help hi pick up the pieces of his life and move on!

The feeling of not belonging to the Khurana khandaanā€¦.his painā€¦..the way he tried to shut himself from the world, it really sad!

Yet, geet will help him!

The only problem that stares them in the face is obviously, Geet not having told him the truth already!

Pinky and adi's marriage is actually the life saver now!

Geet looking stunning and our MSK flooredā€¦.hmmmā€¦ā€¦ab kya Karen main jo nahin hoonā€¦Geet se hi kaam cahalana padega MSK ko!

The vows, well Geet, don't worry, ekdum sahi bande ko imagine karke vows soche hain!

I think that paper is gonna stay with him, not get thrown!

Geet almost confessedā€¦.looking forward to the dance!

Brilliant work Khurani!šŸ‘šŸ¤—

Love

Swati

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

Hey ! 

I finally came and free ! 

Still tired and now another task begins ! Editing snaps ! šŸ˜† But, for that one task I will not stop updating and replying to your pink lines !

BTW, I loved your poem for Playboy ! WOW ! šŸ‘

I know you were busy with some wedding, but i don't know the details!
yeah, you better keep replying, warnašŸ˜”šŸ˜†
Glad you liked the poemšŸ˜³
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
Thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update
luved it
do continue soon
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it a lot yaar awesome awesome update muahhhšŸ˜ƒ
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...
hayeee writing the vows & imaging msk now thats a delight šŸ˜...
cant wait for their dance
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsm update...
Lve it...
Hope geet tel hm everythng in nxt update..
Thanx 4 d pm..
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was lovely update.. but whn will she confess her mistake... its seems like taking ages... ohh comon ...