Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg ur making this ff interesting day by day oh gosh cant wait to read more plzzz update asap ... Btw need i say how mindblowing this chap was ??? Great job πŸ˜ƒ
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is arzoo at u'r service πŸ˜‰
c how i'm playing with words her trying to butter u up so u can gimme and all the others that r in line another update. 
pweez pretty phweezzz πŸ˜ yup there there...do u c how i'm batting my eyes πŸ˜
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...
omg where did maan go??
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maansi85

okaayy...

that was short and quick...but i still liked it...coz it was helpful and ur story is moving fast and smoothly...BTW wht is wrong with u...?? why short update and when can i see next update...?? huh?

Okay...

Awww...i have this terrible feeling for maan...he must be very senti and sad...i hope geet finds him and soothe him...

BTW i love you maan more and more...coz he was so sweet...he helped geet indirectly widout tellin her...n geet's family...aaarrrghhh i hate them...maan was so nice and caring...he removed her financial burden...

but...

pls make geet confess as soon as possible...BUT YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU...πŸ˜‰

YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL MIND WILL NEVER MAKE HER CONFESS NOW...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

i know you better...from all ur past saddy saddy writings i know...kuch to rona dhona hoga...i know u cant resist...tumjhe mujhe rulane me bahot maza jo aata he...πŸ˜†

coz m already crying...coz maan is broken and lost...pls mere maan ko kuch mat karna...pls...😭

ab itna to reham karo...update jaldi karo yr...i can't wait now...maan is lost...i can't wait...:(:(

chalo ab jo bhi ho,.

Thanks fr this update...i love your FF...and LOVE YOU...!!!! Maddy, you are a bad girl 
( coz u alwys make me cry ) but my fav writer...ha ah ha haaa...joka tha...πŸ˜†

Maadddyyy...love you and your FF...

pls update soon...:):)):)

Awww...God ! You and your lovely long analysis ! I'm just loving your verdicts ! Keep them coming but only if they are long ! πŸ˜† Ha ! Just kidding !

BTW, Thank you so much dear for your time ! πŸ€—

And, what did you say ? I make people cry, well in my defense, in this FF, till now 15th part, nobody cried okay ? 

So, if there will one like saddy saddy then please you can take it, right? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

You guessed it right, I'm EVIL ! So, you just wait and watch ! πŸ˜›

Thanks once again and Love you so much mins, you are a darling ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I will update soon ! Today i'm free and then, till monday I have no time ! So, may be i will update today eve ! πŸ˜³

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess163

Awww...love you honey buns(another oneπŸ˜†)!!
i would have loved to read that pm!
yeah, you are right, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, thats why i just didn't come here!
I mean, i didn't touch my internet for three days...coz if I come, i just can't stop!
well, a good news-MY EXAMS ARE OVER!
so, you can rightfully demand comments now!
Love you Khurani!πŸ€—
and yeah, we do share a very strong connection-we are both maniacs and we both are awesome friends and last but certainly not the least, we both arehopelessly in love with a CHARACTERπŸ˜†

Ha ! See ? I guessed it right coz I know this net addiction, when I had exams I literally closed the room in which I keep my laptop and PC ! It's just...unavoidable ! πŸ˜†

BTW, your exams are over ? So, what are you waiting for ? Come and Destroy my thread...I'm dying to read those pink long " Princess163 " comments ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And, yes ! We do have some connection, coz as you said, we are hopeless, and me completely gone case !  πŸ€ͺ

I will wait for your pinkey pinkey long long verdicts ! And, Khurani loves you loads and loads ! 

Thank you so much for your precious time and reading my torture ! πŸ˜†

Love,

Maddy

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabia04ful

wow..

just love ur FF
its awsum..
loved maaneet dance v well chosen song..
the elavator scene...geet singing song i m alive...
superb...love ur maan n geet..they r far diff yet againshine in their love...
loved maan's dialogue: cant see with anyone else...bravo girl.
i love to see maan as possesive lover...
maanee close scenes...
love the way u potray their feelings with eyes...
maaneet romance...i wish we could hv seen somthing like tht in serial tooo
but love the way u write those moments so so beautifully..i feel like i m actually seeing them togethr like tht...
tight hugz for ur creations..
ur twist n turns with maan n geet's past..
every bit is fab..
love it.. u rock truly..
πŸ‘

Awww...Thank you so much babes ! I'm little bit surprised and overwhelmed ! 

Huh ! Let me take deep breath first and read it all over again ! πŸ˜†

Oh yeah...Me to in love with My Maaneet version ! Well, Maan is not much diff from the show, but I have changed Geet completely and I'm loving my Geet so much ! I so wanted to see this Geet in the show, but i think it's Impossible task now ! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for loving my twists πŸ€— and please don't curse me later if I will ever make you cry ! πŸ˜†

Love ! πŸ€—

Maddy 

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

this is arzoo at u'r service πŸ˜‰

c how i'm playing with words her trying to butter u up so u can gimme and all the others that r in line another update. 
pweez pretty phweezzz πŸ˜ yup there there...do u c how i'm batting my eyes πŸ˜

Oh ! WOW ! πŸ˜³

I love your name ! Nice one, I kept repeating the name two three times after I read it ! πŸ˜³

Okay, Arzoo, you do not need to butter me up ! πŸ˜‰ I will update soon and Thank you so much for loving my work and waiting for my work ! πŸ€—

It really matters to me ! πŸ€— 

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

awesome update. maan remember the every single word even when he was drunk. sooo nice. and maddy pls do something of this maya and dev. they r ruining the maaneet relationship. ohhh maan is missing. i hope he is rt. love the way geet is worried about maan. i love the geet she is sooo caring.

thannks for pm and pls update soon.

Thank you jas ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

Ha ! See ? I guessed it right coz I know this net addiction, when I had exams I literally closed the room in which I keep my laptop and PC ! It's just...unavoidable ! πŸ˜†

BTW, your exams are over ? So, what are you waiting for ? Come and Destroy my thread...I'm dying to read those pink long " Princess163 " comments ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And, yes ! We do have some connection, coz as you said, we are hopeless, and me completely gone case !  πŸ€ͺ

I will wait for your pinkey pinkey long long verdicts ! And, Khurani loves you loads and loads ! 

Thank you so much for your precious time and reading my torture ! πŸ˜†

Love,

Maddy

How many times am I supposed to warn you? You are NOT allowed to say anything against my Khurani or her work!😑
warna no verdict!πŸ˜›