MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess163

you bet!😑

Scared ! Shivering ! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

🀣

Originally posted by eiya22

bloody hell that female s his "mother"😲...o boy geet s in big trouble...first her her guilt nd nw the shocking news..o i wonder wht she s gonna do...hey i really like d way d story is progressing...kudoos to u...do continue soon...

Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
oh god
wtt?????????????????
im totally in shockk
maya gujral is msk's mom
hell nooo
oh thts y he doesnt like d mention of his moms name
oh goddd
Originally posted by maanddy

Scared ! Shivering ! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

🀣

Bhot hassi aa rahi hai😑
U just wait!
u r so 🀒
Gosh Maddy, this is getting so scary (not horror type scary, lol) and complicated for Geet. One time she gave in to her desires and chose the unethical path, and see where it landed her...she is dying from inside with guilt of betraying Maan's trust. The same man who has made a special place in her heart. How will she come out of this corporate mess? She is getting deeper and deeper into it. 

Will Maan ever trust her again? 
Will Geet ever be able to come out of it clean? 

Oh, she is definitely stuck between a rock and hard place. Neither can she tell Maya that she wants to get out of this nor can she tell Maan the truth. I am sure she wants to get out of this mess, but is there a way for her to come out of it without loosing Maan's trust. 

With the new twist of Gujral being Maan's mother (this was a shocking twist maddy...had to read this sentence twice to make sure I was reading it right, lol) and Maan can give up his life for this project, how is Geet going to handle her guilt. She is seeing how hard he is working to get this project and that he trust her blindly to help him get this project.  I would definitely want to die in this guilt. lol. I could totally relate to Geet when she screamed in frustration and guilt on the terrace. Forget facing Maan and winning his trust, will she be able to face herself. I hope she can. She is extremely smart and intelligent (i love your geet), I hope she finds a way out without hurting Maan too much and making sure Gujral does not get this project. I so hope this project goes to Maan only. 

Loving the way Maan-Geet relationship is progressing. πŸ˜³ How I hope that their relationship never regresses, Maan's trust in her never falters... when the truth is known to Maan. I know its unlikely, but one can hope...right. πŸ˜Š

Maddy, this story is getting so  interesting. Cant wait to see what is in store for us next. Needless to say, me loving your FF. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
wow. that was definitely shocking! great job though :) 
MADDY main tujhay jaan se mar doongi πŸ˜‘zinda rehna hai tu jaldi se next update send karπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
  lovely lovely update yaar loved it a lotttπŸ˜ƒ
now this was so unenexpected...maya is her mom...then y the hell she is trying to do all this through geet...continue ssoon n thnx for the pm...
awesome , brilliant part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
what a twist
maya is maan's mum
cant wait 4 more