Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
maan i so sweet to be doing all these for geet...n i hate brij...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome...

wondering who was there??

wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
loved the ff
lzz add me in pm list
do continue soon
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that's really interestingπŸ˜›

And yes I have heard that this still happens in India...its sad but kya karai...some things just dont get changed😭

I can't w8 to see Geet going against her ex-boss and falling in love with Maan!!!πŸ˜‰
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
maan is so sweet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess163

Awww...
lo meri taraf se πŸ€—
for my Sweetheart khuarni and my beshtesht fraaand on IF!πŸ˜ƒ
I am sooo happy to see that you have earned yourself several admirers here through this ff!
Party!!!!
And yeah, the day you told me the amount you had written, I knew you are gonna end it soon!
Don't worry dear, mere exam bhi khatam hone wale hain...after that i will PESTER you for updates!
I hope u listen to meπŸ˜•, now that i am lost amongst the huge crowd of your admirers!

No worries ! I will put up with your " Update Soon " pressure coz that will not actually be pressure for me ! πŸ˜†

And, of course I will listen to you as you are so special yr ! πŸ˜³ I can not be lost anywhere ! πŸ˜³ And, even if I lost somewhere, you will " Chillana " and I will rush to you ! πŸ€£

Good luck for your exams ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Soon you will get surprise coz I was not writing from many days, but now that rain as in my season has arrived in my city ! I will write now, I just love rain...So in rain i'm in high spirits and can do anything ! πŸ˜‰

I had such a lovely, cool, cloudy morning ! Technically my season has arrived as Meha means Rain...so I have touched the earth ! πŸ˜†

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: wajiha-1

awesome
loved the ff
lzz add me in pm list
do continue soon

Added ! πŸ˜›
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockin_gal

Omg tht was just fabulous, mind blowing, awesome, amazing, and simply marvelous    πŸ˜› ... I no tht part is a lil disturbing and it's a sad fact tht it still happens in India but vat can v do πŸ˜” but comin to the story gosh u wrote it so beautifully I jus luvd it πŸ˜ƒ hope u're feeling much better and pls update soon cuz u got me so into this ff ahhh I'm jus going crazy lol πŸ€ͺ

Oh yeah ! I'm perfectly fine ! And, Thank you so much for your appreciation ! πŸ˜³

Love ! πŸ˜Š

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanzy

u are very right maddy, there was the time when i used to love geet as well, when she stand for her unborn child against her family...i still remember that episode when she left maans jeep wid brijs sword n head to her house for revenge...my sis was like😲..."is she mad"
n i replaid this is the particular feature of this girl, seems soo fragile but as strong as a rock...
den i love her cz she used to love n respect maan unconditionaly, byond boundries...like when dere was the sequence of mu after dev s bail...maan in his burning rage hurt her a lot in new company but her love was still having same passion,...even after slapping him she at the spot was embarrsd, frankly speeking if i were in her place i ud do the same wid no regrat, cz self respect ud be most important factor of a girls life...that was true unconditional love...that was the girl deserving MSK, but now, God knows wot CVs want to show...i hate when she push him, slap him(in fun), she dont even dare to talk about her husbnd in front of her stubborn idiot family😑 uuuggghhh i hate it
seems as if love is looong gone n respect...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•, probably part of history

Exactly shan, ( Oh wow ! Isn't that nice ? Shan ! Did you like it ? πŸ˜‰ ) 

It is very much sad that the lead character of the show in whose name show is running, has changed like 360 degree ! I'm so sorry to admit this but I can't relate with this Geet at all ! She is not the same, and honestly speaking, I don't like this kind of girls/women too ! I feel like something is lacking in her, like she really needs to get mature now, the way she treats her hubby, I don't like that ! I hate it when she pushes away him and always find reason to get mad at him ! 

This is something irks me ! I don't like it at all ! That's why I have refrained myself from commenting on her, coz what I feel about her is different and its not necessary that everyone agrees with me ! 

Don't talk about respect now...its gone and became history ! 

I satisfy myself from My Geet in FF ! I like my Geet very much ! She has got all I love ! She's brave, clever, smart, intelligent, warm, cool, trendy, emotional, sensible and mature girl still there is a spark of a young girl in her ! And, the best thing about her is that, she is completely today's woman, she will fight no matter what ! πŸ˜³