MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
part ten - mind blowing

part 11 - WOW...your geet is so good...and MAAN me vari jawan...

he is so nice and lovin, caring...i wonder how geet will betray him...i bet it wud not be easy for her too...

m jst waiting fr tat part to come soon...and whoaaa...u update so fast...wow...

i love the way your story is goin on so smooth and lovingly...without any major flaw or hassle...geet and maan's relation is growin up so nice and smoothy...it actually feels like reall...

i love your FF so much...gud goin...n tell me one thing...is it short FF or long one...??? 

Originally posted by maanddy

Yes, shanu and more than physical its mental pressure that is bad and worse ! I mean, you will find thousands of girls like this, and not everyone beats a girl, but mentally torture her is worse than physical torture, I mean if you have influence over her mind then the girl will loose it ! 

I always said, my Geet is strong, fighter unlike the show one ! And, Maan oh he's angel !

The reality is that, you will find crores of Geet but only one Maan ! And, sometimes husbands too beat his wife and want to enjoy everything on her money and talent ! 

I was so scared when I wrote this part, coz i thought no one will believe me and my theory ! But, i think everybody knows ! 

Geet is for sure lucky as she got Maan, but the other way, she is not lucky coz she got it all on her own, she worked, she is woman of substance ! The same woman whom I love and I always wanted to see in the show but i think it's IMPOSSIBLE now ! 

so very well said maddy...hats off to you...tat apart from standard love story...you are raising such other issues too...and in fact,...in dis FF i am seein every aspect of relation...each n every character has meaning n individuality...i love dadima,...she seems nice...and i love that u r concentrating on dadima n maan part too...and nt jst maaneet love story...

Originally posted by maansi85

part ten - mind blowing

part 11 - WOW...your geet is so good...and MAAN me vari jawan...

he is so nice and lovin, caring...i wonder how geet will betray him...i bet it wud not be easy for her too...

m jst waiting fr tat part to come soon...and whoaaa...u update so fast...wow...

i love the way your story is goin on so smooth and lovingly...without any major flaw or hassle...geet and maan's relation is growin up so nice and smoothy...it actually feels like reall...

i love your FF so much...gud goin...n tell me one thing...is it short FF or long one...??? 

Awww...Thank you so much dear ! Love ! 😳

Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Awesome part.
Thanls for pm

Thanks ! 😳

Haila ! I got more points than previous one ! WOW ! Me to janke hi khush ! 😆

And, I have always said that My Geet is very much strong and independent unlike the Geet I see in the show ! I have used my degree of freedom here ! 

Maan, awww he is angel for geet ! I love My Maan more than anyone ! But, in my FF i love Geet and Maan equally ! 😳

You enjoy your reading and exams ! ( BTW a secret, I finished this FF ! Ha ! Now, update remains on my part ! 😉 ) 

Khurani Love you ! 🤗🤗🤗 ( Now, don't ask why this much hugs, its that i'm in mood that's it ! ) 😉

Awww...
lo meri taraf se 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
for my Sweetheart khuarni and my beshtesht fraaand on IF!😃
I am sooo happy to see that you have earned yourself several admirers here through this ff!
Party!!!!
And yeah, the day you told me the amount you had written, I knew you are gonna end it soon!
Don't worry dear, mere exam bhi khatam hone wale hain...after that i will PESTER you for updates!
I hope u listen to me😕, now that i am lost amongst the huge crowd of your admirers!

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Thank You for making Maan rescue her, and he beat up Brij, that was really good.
now it seems she is in real trouble, since now he know her problems he will surely help her with them

Yes, shanu and more than physical its mental pressure that is bad and worse ! I mean, you will find thousands of girls like this, and not everyone beats a girl, but mentally torture her is worse than physical torture, I mean if you have influence over her mind then the girl will loose it ! 

I always said, my Geet is strong, fighter unlike the show one ! And, Maan oh he's angel !

The reality is that, you will find crores of Geet but only one Maan ! And, sometimes husbands too beat his wife and want to enjoy everything on her money and talent ! 

I was so scared when I wrote this part, coz i thought no one will believe me and my theory ! But, i think everybody knows ! 

Geet is for sure lucky as she got Maan, but the other way, she is not lucky coz she got it all on her own, she worked, she is woman of substance ! The same woman whom I love and I always wanted to see in the show but i think it's IMPOSSIBLE now ! 

u are very right maddy, there was the time when i used to love geet as well, when she stand for her unborn child against her family...i still remember that episode when she left maans jeep wid brijs sword n head to her house for revenge...my sis was like😲..."is she mad"
n i replaid this is the particular feature of this girl, seems soo fragile but as strong as a rock...
den i love her cz she used to love n respect maan unconditionaly, byond boundries...like when dere was the sequence of mu after dev s bail...maan in his burning rage hurt her a lot in new company but her love was still having same passion,...even after slapping him she at the spot was embarrsd, frankly speeking if i were in her place i ud do the same wid no regrat, cz self respect ud be most important factor of a girls life...that was true unconditional love...that was the girl deserving MSK, but nowOuch, God knows wot CVs want to show...i hate when she push him, slap him(in fun), she dont even dare to talk about her husbnd in front of her stubborn idiot family😡 uuuggghhh i hate it
seems as if love is looong gone n respect...😕😕, probably part of history
Omg tht was just fabulous, mind blowing, awesome, amazing, and simply marvelous    😛 ... I no tht part is a lil disturbing and it's a sad fact tht it still happens in India but vat can v do 😔 but comin to the story gosh u wrote it so beautifully I jus luvd it 😃 hope u're feeling much better and pls update soon cuz u got me so into this ff ahhh I'm jus going crazy lol 🤪