smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update !!!
MSK to the rescue as always :)
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I knew she wouldn't be hurt cause our Maan will come to the rescue 😃 It was a very sweet update, loved it. Waiting for the next one and a big one now 😊 Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
so maan showed  his caring side to geet
awww

loved it
it was
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
nice part...
like this caring Maan...
Geet's family is really too much...
cont soon...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy u raised a miserable n common issue here, God knows how many girls are suffering all this keeping in mind the fact dat the differnce is dere wid tym n wot the differnce is...now a days girls not only suffer sucha mental n physical torture but they are struggling day n night for the very ppl ho made dem suffer...

n every girl is not as lucky as geet having her Monster Sing Khurana😆

but still we can hope as Allah not make anyone suffer more then his capacity n sufferings eventualy end in reward😊

it was perfactly written by u maddy👏, n now i hope dere sufferings ud end in reward😊 not more miseries,...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanzy

Maddy u raised a miserable n common issue here, God knows how many girls are suffering all this keeping in mind the fact dat the differnce is dere wid tym n wot the differnce is...now a days girls not only suffer sucha mental n physical torture but they are struggling day n night for the very ppl ho made dem suffer...

n every girl is not as lucky as geet having her Monster Sing Khurana😆

but still we can hope as Allah not make anyone suffer more then his capacity n sufferings eventualy end in reward😊

it was perfactly written by u maddy👏, n now i hope dere sufferings ud end in reward😊 not more miseries,...

Yes, shanu and more than physical its mental pressure that is bad and worse ! I mean, you will find thousands of girls like this, and not everyone beats a girl, but mentally torture her is worse than physical torture, I mean if you have influence over her mind then the girl will loose it ! 

I always said, my Geet is strong, fighter unlike the show one ! And, Maan oh he's angel !

The reality is that, you will find crores of Geet but only one Maan ! And, sometimes husbands too beat his wife and want to enjoy everything on her money and talent ! 

I was so scared when I wrote this part, coz i thought no one will believe me and my theory ! But, i think everybody knows ! 

Geet is for sure lucky as she got Maan, but the other way, she is not lucky coz she got it all on her own, she worked, she is woman of substance ! The same woman whom I love and I always wanted to see in the show but i think it's IMPOSSIBLE now ! 

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Maddy! Awesome update!

Maan was so amazing <3 Pssht. They are SO in love 😆

Arghh I hate this Brijveer guy!!!! He's such a jerk :P

Oh and Geet is a woman of substance, man! She's amazing :) <3

Continue super soon!!!

xoxo
Aanya

Yeah ! she is, like I always wanted to see her in the show, but i think that will never happen so if not in show then in my FF ! I'm using my liberty here ! 😆

Thank you so much dear ! 😳

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess163

Okay sweety!

First of all, I DON'T disagree with you as i know this is a reality that several girls face throughout the country!
Secondly, I was left a bit shaken by the cold and mean Brij!
Thirdly, you compensated for it all by Maan-THE CARING SWEETHEART😉 I so so loved his care and concern!
and most importantly, i am proud of our Sherni and her never-say-die attitude!
So, all in all, though I would like to write more, but for now, all i am gonna say is-YOU HAVE IMPROVED THE RATING Khurani😆
wanna know the result??😛

Haila ! I got more points than previous one ! WOW ! Me to janke hi khush ! 😆

And, I have always said that My Geet is very much strong and independent unlike the Geet I see in the show ! I have used my degree of freedom here ! 

Maan, awww he is angel for geet ! I love My Maan more than anyone ! But, in my FF i love Geet and Maan equally ! 😳

You enjoy your reading and exams ! ( BTW a secret, I finished this FF ! Ha ! Now, update remains on my part ! 😉 ) 

Khurani Love you ! 🤗🤗🤗 ( Now, don't ask why this much hugs, its that i'm in mood that's it ! ) 😉

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Ur broken arm doesn't seem to stop u much...tu toh aur bhi jaldi update kar rahi hain...loved this update. very cute!

Oh Amruta, there is a little secret behind it ! The reason for this much fast update,

I have finished writing this FF ! ( Successfully ) So, on my part, I just have to update now, or ratify anything if I want to ! 😛

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago