Fan Fictions

MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 - Page 27

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

u r goin to write an OS ..that too tragic.😡..why did i remind u in first place...
u r indeed a dukhi aatma...ur posts are so full of spunk and refreshing...but ur OS always leaves me with bucket full of tears...😆
give us a happy OS...no sad OS...or else i will wring ur neck 😆

now i am literally shaking with fear at the prospect of having to read yet another heartwrenching and weepy OS...
why do u have to be so good in writing sob stories...i wish u get amnesia and forget that u r a writer, while thinking of writin tragic stories😆

anyways ab padhna to padega hi...tum jo likhne wali ho...😆

reva

Love you ! 🤗

But still, there is a time, i will write after few weeks, coz i lost my lappy ! 😭😭😭 ( I know you are happy now, as you got some time to save from saddy things ! 😆 )

BTW, I'm not 'Dukhi Aatma' at all ! In real life, I make people laugh only ! But, when it comes to writing, 'pata nahi kya ho jata he?' 😆

And, yes I think, I have read somewhere or heard somewhere that, only strong or stone hearted people can make other senti ! I'm in in that list ! I never cry ! 😲 So, may be that logic goes for me ! 😉

BTW, 

love you and your verdict ! Keep them coming, or one horrible day, I will stop it, as i already having feeling that its not going well ! 😕 Probably, I'm the first one on the earth who is hating her work ! 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
read all parts again...😍
i am a huge fan of ur OSs and am so so happy that u started an ff too..😃
looking forward for longer update..😉😆
loved it..😳
-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG

AWESOME

NICE

ROCKING 

FUNNY

UPDATE

Seriously, i'm fallin for ur bad guy and GEET...wow your geet ROCKS !

I just love your GEET ! Kash show me bhi aisi hi hoti...confident, educated, smart, intelligent and attitude...

and,

MAAN...well i think he is just acting BAD...but HE Is not...

please update fast yr...I am addicted to ur FF

superb,

loved it

Keep Rocking...

continue

i want update ( 3 )

Jaldi...Jaldi...Fast...Fast...

i love you comic sense too...

esp...cosmic dolls :):):):)

great...

lovely update...

waiting eagerly for next...

iMadz thumbnail

Something Called Love

Six

Day One

Next week's first day started with same overloaded work and continuous torture from sasha and lara, if her new boss was not enough, they were behaving like 'Cindrella's Step Sisters'. By then, geet was trying to blend in with the atmosphere of the workplace and employees. Few of them were nice to her, few were in category of sasha and lara and few literally did not care at all. But, the only one person was troubling her was her new boss, as in 'M' The Maan Singh Khurana.

Another call from him bothered her from her peaceful lunch break, which was for preparing another projects in thirty minutes.

'I hate him.' She muttered under her breath.

She presented it to him and then other arguments over that. Basically, they never agreed on any matter, if geet was in right direction then maan always preferred left. They started arguing about profitability and what not. And finally, it was always boss who win, just like that, she had to accept the fact that she was not boss at last. In last 24 hours, she found out that she would never get along with his new boss at all. He was carbon copy of 'Maya-The Monster Gujral' in office.

'Sir, I think we should accept their offer, my study says that we won't get price lower than this.' She informed him.

'No ways. If you can't get it lower than that, then step aside. I will delegate it to sasha. You are no more working on this project.' He ordered and called sasha to handle the project.

She was all over again upset, in last few hours this man was successfully managing to give her shocks and surprises, of course, unpleasant and horrible. Few arguments and she was thrown out, she did not say much and left the cabin. And on the way she met sasha looking at her in pitiable state.

'I told you, never act smart in front of MK. I know him; he can never tolerate a girl like you.' She said with an evil smile.

'We will see.' Geet narrowed her brows and left in anger.

What she did realize later was that, she was assigned to new project with direct involvement of him. That was the last thing she wanted, instead of working under him, it was time for working with him. She was however confident this time that she will prove herself.

Day Two

Geet : 'I hate him.'
Maan : I hate her. Which kind of girl she is?

Day Three

Geet : 'M' - Maan – The Moster Singh Khurana.
Maan: God help me with this lady.

Day Four

Geet : How can someone be so cruel and heartless?
Maan : This girl has lost it, she will make me nuts one day.

Day Five

It was night, silent and relaxed night. After five days of complete torture and overtime hours, she was finally at home to see the time 9 in her own wall clock. Ever since she joined KC, she never saw 9 in her wall clock, it was her lucky day. She opened her laptop and quickly checked her social network updates. And then, the evil thought came to her mind about checking him on the Facebook. She opened it and typed Maan Singh Khurana. There was no use as she did not find anyone like that. She tried it again, putting permutations and combinations together and al last she found him. She smiled at his blank profile; the only thing she found out was that he was 28. Sex : Male, Interested in : Blank, Activities and Interests : Business and Architecture and his formal 'avtar' snap which she saw in some magazine's cover page. And checked his wall, there were number of posts from random girls, which seemed like flirting with him and she found no wall-to-wall for him. She was about to log out when she got one notification and it was a friend request from none other than Maan Singh Khurana.

She immediately logged out.

'What the hell? Does he even check it?' she asked herself.

After few minutes, she logged in again. There was pending request from him. She fearfully clicked, on accept. She checked his profile once again.

'Weird Guy!' and she logged out.

On the other side, in his log cabin where no one can see him, he was trying to work, but could not. His mind was frequently thinking about the irritating girl he met just before few days. He removed her from the project but and then working with her everyday, he was finding it impossible. In his life till date, she was the one who successfully managed to divert his mind from anger to more anger and irritation. He opened his account once again and checked her profile once again. He was amused to know the fact that, she was just 24 and rest of the list of her likings and disliking, he started reading it interestingly but then he thought, it was big list of some department store, he smiled a bit and then close it.

'Weird Girl!' he shook his head.

Day Six

When she entered the office, she noticed something was up in her section but she could not find out what was wide of the mark. But in no matter of time, she was informed by lara that the client she was handling was coming urgently and as usual, sasha was not prepared. So, it was all for their shasha ma'am.

'He dropped me from the project, now I will see how they will deal with this?' she thought and her evil side was enjoying all this.

For her job, her assignment she headed towards his cabin and met him on the way. As usual, she blurts out loudly, 'Oh! Think of the devil and devil is…' she stopped immediately as she realized about his short distance to her.

'So, now I'm devil too?' he asked himself in his chain of thoughts.

'Sir…'

'…not now, not even today. I have some other important work. Whatever it is, bring it to me tomorrow.' He cut her off.

'Okay.' She shrugged and left. But, she could not evade worried and tensed deep eyes of him.

She stood there for a minute and saw him trailing off to conference room. There was something wrong on her mind, though she was happy about recent back fire of his project, but in some way she was not well with it.

She thought of something and without thinking much, she quickly left for adi's cabin.

'I hope Mr. Maan, your team is well prepared.' The man in black suit sitting on chair asked to confirm about the project presentation.

'Oh! Yes, Mr. Kapoor, we are ready, give my employee a minute.' He said confidently, but only he knew that how hard he tried to hide his anger as he knew that sasha was not ready at all and on top of it, she still did not came and submitted her report. From last five minutes they were waiting for her and maan was getting only one answer from her, 'Coming in two minutes!' he was angry by then.

The other man in dark blue suit, getting impatient again asked him, 'Are you sure Mr. Khurana there will any presentation now?'

That was it. He touched maan's nerve; he could never tolerate his and his company's insult and embarrassment. He was about to give answer to him, and he heard her voice, her very sweet, gentle and yet professional tone.

'Not at all, here it is. Shall we start, sir?' she eyed him.

'You are not the one I met before…what was her name? Sasha right?' he asked.

'Oh! Yes…I'm geet. Geet Handa. Shall we start the presentation now?'

He was blank for a moment but he quickly settled himself and nodded.

And, they started it. In entire presentation, he observed her, her etiquettes, her intelligence and how professionally and assertively she was explaining the clients. There was incredible about this girl, which was fresh for maan, he always noticed some spark, a burning desire in her eyes, same spark, which he found it in only one person on the earth everyday, and that was - the man in mirror - himself. He did not even realize when it was finished and it seemed that the client was satisfied and happy. At the end of the day, it was fine at last. After everyone left from the hall, she stood there watching him coming over to him. She noticed that there was no more panic and anger in his eyes; it was reflecting gratitude and appreciation. She felt relief, though she did not understand why. But after all last week, she was not expecting anything from him, thanking was far away instead she was mentally prepared for another challenge and his as usual anger.

'Er…Geet…I…you know…I have never said this to anyone…you see it's little difficult for me…I hope you do…'

'…what is it, sir?' she cut him off.

'Er…thanks.'

She blinked her eyes several times if it was real or she was daydreaming, like she used to do everyday about her favorite actors.

'You did great job, saved us. Thanks!' he said kindly. It was for the first time in all this days, she found his new character, 'M' the cool gentleman, who can be nice too. She was astonished as much as he was. He stopped his inner battle and confusion of whether to take her not, she had proved herself well and most significantly, he was impressed by her as she was.

'Thanks!' She said innocently and left the cabin, before he could feel her embarrassment.

He watched her going from there in hurry. He smiled a bit and muttered under his breath, 'Not that much bad!'

She swiftly left from there, and stopped the elevator for fraction of the second, 'He is not that much bad, but still there is too much of 'Monster' part!' she said and smiled and continued.

Aanya. thumbnail
Awwh the update was uber-cute <3 I loved Maaneet :D 

Maan's already attracted! I can't WAIT to see their love story! :)

Arghh...screw Maya :P She's gonna spoil everything, innit? :P

Continue super soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks dear for the PM ...
Lovely update...
with a very cute incident to prove Geet as an imp.asset of KC...

will wait how these 2 jug heads fall for each other...
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for them to unite
awesome update
loved it
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww
awesomeee
so nw thy r atleast nt enemiesss