MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maanddy

Okay. FINALLY ! ðŸ˜†

Anyways ! Thanks and yes, so sorry to disappoint you but no more updates NOW ! I need some beauty sleep babes ! ðŸ˜†

Ohh..My good luck...The person as in whose Bajaj Fan i'm, is reading my work ! Godji ki badi meherbaani ho gayi ! ðŸ˜³

My blessings baccha...😛
So sorry..page 6 sai 29/30...I can't read when i am in stress ..its not fair on the writer to read their effort with mind & heart in war right..but now i am at peace after we talked yesterday & of course the new promo has it share...but still the DevIini sword hanging on our head so is lack of redemption in His fair Lady...off to read 2-3 & 4...

My First update after, I became IF - Dazzler ! ðŸ˜ƒ It's short, i will cover it up in next one ! 

Something Called Love

Five

Next day when she reached office at sharp 9am, she was stunned. Even she was before time, only she was the one who was late. She found almost all the employees working like machines, again nothing new for her. As soon as she reached to report adi, she was given her new cabin and explained her work. But, she wondered was, the man, his jerk 'M' Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. She was in impression that, he might be at the age of her ex-boss because what she learnt from others was that he managed to make this whole empire, the whole Khurana Construction and Empire on his own and observing the size and impact of this entity, she was somehow convinced that he must be 40 plus old age man, just like her 'Ex-Boss'. She was not eager to meet him, as she knew that first few weeks she had to work under adi. As soon as she reached her cabin, she saw two ladies in black corporate dresses, wearing heavy make up and short skirts. One of them was coming to her with all her 'I-am-something' attitude.

'So, you are the new kid on the block?' she asked in her not-so-sweet voice.

'Yeah…I'm Geet Handa, and nice to meet you…'

'…I know your name, I made your file, so don't bother. My name is Lara, call me only lara. Welcome and best of luck' and she left.

Geet was shocked, Lara seemed like a robot to her. There was no expression on her face, no smile, no shock, no enthusiasm and nothing.

And, another lady came to her.

'Hi! I'm sasha, working here from last eight years, from the very beginning. Welcome and don't even try to act over smart. Do your work and get paid. And, you will assist me for next week. Report me, and yes call me ma'am. I hope I'm plain to you. Now, go get yourself boost up and work.' And she pushed her little and made her way.

'What the hell was that?' she mentally shouted.

'I promise you sasha, next time you will call me ma'am. And, that is my challenge to you, you cosmetic doll!' she muttered under her breath.

'Oh God!' she entered the cabin and sighed.

Not much work was there for her and the moment came, her phone rang and she picked it up and it all started.

'Are you the new girl, suggested by adi?' the rough dry voice smacked her head.

'Yes…Sir…'

'Come to my cabin, top floor.'

'Okay…' but before she could realized the connection was lost with a loud bang on her head once yet again.

'What was that? Top floor, how will I find who was it? Was he 'M'? Okay, geet don't worry chak de fatte!' She blabbered while walking by the long passage and followed by, elevator.

As soon as she reached top floor, she was mesmerized by the beauty, the decoration of the top base and the structure. As she saw it, her very own designer in herself woke up and started admiring the beauty of the place. She realized in no time, that there were only two big cabins on the entire floor, and it was all white, but still color white and its beauty has extended the look of the place. It was heavenly elegant and vast place. She knocked the glass door and asked for permission.

'Good morning, sir!' she said confidently.

He did not turn around; he was standing near the glass window and reading something. From back, she found out that he was not of old age; his black dark hair was proving that.

'Morning! Take a sit!' he ordered without even looking at her.

'So, you are the new one, okay tell me how will you manage hostile operations of a company?' he asked and turned around and shocked to see the girl sitting on the chair, in white shirt, wearing light pink glossy lipstick and straight pinned up hair, few of the strands of her hair crossing her face in slow motion wind.

'YOU…?'

'YOU…?'

She straight away stood up as she memorized that just before day, she met him. 'Oh! Not only jerk, he is stupid, arrogant, rude and whatever yaar…!' she thought, her mind has stopped working after that, she did not get appropriate vocabulary for that guy, her new boss, her 'M', her Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. She stood there for a second.

He was tall, fair with muscular and mannish physique, honey colored deep dark yet sensible eyes, dark hair and pointed nose, square jaw lines and M shaped lips, there was some strange spark in his eyes, wearing white shirt with half sleeves disclosing his perfect biceps and black overcoat with contrast colored tie, adding magnificence to his perfectly carved body. She was shocked at her own thought, how could he notice her like this, she was literally checking him out and moreover, she was drooling over him, there was something in the man stood in front of her. She straight away, stopped her 'shameless' feelings and concentrated on the 'Monster' part, specifically.

There was silence in the room; they both were taking time to digest the fact that just attacked their mental sanity. And then, both of them shouted simultaneously,

'How could you…?'

'How could you…?'

'Okay…lady, just shut up. I'm your boss, and who appointed you? Is adi blind? Now, drunkard will work for me? And, what do you do exactly except for blabbering non-stop after drinking, and yes is it only when you fly or on earth, too?' he smirked.

'Okay…Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, number one, I'm highly qualified person so you don't have any right to point finger at my qualifications. Number two, anyone can drink hard and blabber anything, and I bet you might have done it before. Number three, if your, assistant or employee or whatever is blind then, it's not my fault and my problem at all. He appointed me so I'm your new employee whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it then I will be considering the contract void and cancelled and you will be paying huge amount of compensation to me as mentioned in the contract. I don't mind choosing that option too. Basically if I go to the root of the trouble, it was just because of you I lost my ex-job because you took cab and you stole my luggage, too. You are reason for my current 'hyper-angry-mode' and you will be paying for all this. You understand Mr. Maan Singh Khurana? And, last but not the least, my name is Geet Handa, and I'm not going to give up easily. Okay?' she said in one quick breath pointing finger at him and panting deeply by then. And consequently she realized that she said a lot, she was in danger; she might lose her job.

'Over-acting kardi na? Please god save me. Please…Please…Please…!' she mentally prayed to god for her over acted anger and reply.

There was a silence in the room for a moment and he popped his eyes in fury, and ultimately broke the silence.

'Oh! You speak a lot lady…sorry Miss Geet Handa. First, I did not lift your luggage; your lady outfits would never help me or valuable for me. Think sometime before you talk and another point, time is money. First comes first, I was first to grab a cab and that's it, matter is over. I would not like to say much and at least explain to you. Not at all…Okay? Now, here is the deal. I will give you one day, prove yourself or else there is the main gate.' He showed her the way with proud in his tone.

'Okay…I will see how will you fire me? I bet you will not.' She said in confidence and mentally prayed to god. She was presenting herself as a confident and secured girl, but from deep down of her heart she knew that how much scared and nervous was she. It was her final chance; she could not afford to miss it.

With that, he instantaneously called someone and ordered for some files, and she was about to leave and was stopped by him.

'I did not give permission to leave yet. Is this how you behave with your boss?'

'Is this how you behave with your employee?' she muttered under her breath as low as he could not hear it.

'I heard that.' He said not looking at her.

'Sorry sir.' She said out loud. 'Damn! He is smart!' she shouted mentally.

And, one peon came with four bundles of files in his hand and put it on the table. She looked it at, he looked at it, and they both looked at each other.

'These are files for this year, prepare budget for my upcoming project, by evening 7.' He ordered.

'What?' she gasped.

It was impossible to get all the facts and data, preparing them, comparing them and finally, reporting them. She gasped. But only then she remembered her own words.

'I'm not going to give up easily'

'Okay. You will get it, sir' she said and left with all the files. 
After she left, Maan stood there for a second and smiled, 'Goodbye, Miss Geet Handa, it's your last day.'

It was 7pm and he was busy in his work. He checked the clock and dialed her number, but he got no answer. And, he heard knock on the floor, who was no other than geet with one single file in hand. She came in, and handed him the file.

'Your work is done sir, anything else?' she asked with a proud smile on her lips.

He checked it, which took fifteen minutes and he refused.

'Thank you, Miss Geet Handa. I'm impressed but not more than one week.' He stated.
Geet was taken aback; she could not believe that the man 'M' was still not pleased with her. She was also determined not to give up.

'Okay…As you wish, boss.' She said graciously.

'May I take your leave, SIR?' she intentionally asked in loud voice.

'Sure Miss handa.' He said in technically sweet-but-not-at-all-sweet voice.

Originally posted by nanditasingh

My blessings baccha...😛
So sorry..page 6 sai 29/30...I can't read when i am in stress ..its not fair on the writer to read their effort with mind & heart in war right..but now i am at peace after we talked yesterday & of course the new promo has it share...but still the DevIini sword hanging on our head so is lack of redemption in His fair Lady...off to read 2-3 & 4...

Part 5 is ready for you Ma'am ! ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by maansi85

Awesome, Rocking, Fantastic, Mind Blowing, Emotional, Funny, Logical, Dramatical, Lovely, Stylish, Eye catching, Suspense, Thrill, Romantic !

I'm in love with your FF !

Please continue soon...

I can't wait now...

your geet is just like you...and Maan...i think he is bad...very bad...but HOT...:):):)

Please...continue soon...

I loved ur FF !

Part one : Emotional

Part Two : Funny

Part Three : Logical 

Part Four : Logical and Funny

Now, please update soon...:):):)

Coz,

I'm addicted to your FF...

BTW, thanks you listened to many of us and started FF...

very very very very very nice and refreshing ! 

at least in ur FF, adi and pinki r together...

Loved him...i hope ur adi is not geek...lol

And, lastly.

Sorry for late reply...

I was out of town...

love you loads maddy...:)

Oh ! Lovely ! Glad you came back and yes, you said it today, how could I ignore ? I updated it within two hours ! Now, Thank me ! ðŸ˜³

awesome post...now read that completely...!!!!!!!!!!!
really m in love wid ur ff,,,,
superbbb!!!!!!
Edited by silkyarora - 12 years ago
nice part .. waiting for this rendezvous...
love the way she replied to his doubt about hiring her

waiting for next
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
loved it loved it a lot yaar😆😆awesome awesome update😃
Originally posted by mechantefille

nice one Maddy...maza aaya.

Thanks ! ðŸ˜³