MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
The lady Dusht Dhanav, evil Geet made all the possible permutations and combinations for the name MSK-
I laughed like anything reading it yaar. Atleast in your FF I can see Adi and Pinky as lovers- Thank you Maddy.
You made me hungry for the next update. Please update soon.

interesting storyline... pls add me to yr pm list...
such a nice and longgg update. thanks. so geet finally got the job in kc. it seems like her luck is with her tooo much and her thought about maan r πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ not really nice but i am sure they will change soonπŸ˜‰.

thanks for pm and pls update soon
hey
gr8 part,,
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear,,
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved geet remembering maan's name
phase 1 complete
she got da job
cant wait 4 maaneet 2 meet
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by maanddy

Oh ! So this is the big reason ! πŸ˜† Okay, okay ! Got it ! 

But, m not gonna UNSEAL my lips until next two months 🀣, and yeah i promised an early update, but something just came and i had to make to wait ! πŸ˜­

But, i know my swati very well ! I knew it, you would come and you would reply for sure, it may be anger, bad, complaint but still you are responding ! πŸ˜³

That's what I want ! In my thread i can not tolerate 'YOUR ABSENCE' ! I will die without you ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Please don't ever stop commenting babes ! πŸ€—

WOW, another shining feather in my cap, Maddy - The Culprit ! 😳 I loved it, keep the beautiful names coming dude ! πŸ€—

*swati looks up typical GEET style to complain*
Babaji!! Ye Maddy to badi hi besharm hai. Aap hi kuchh karo na! Pehle mujhse poochhha ki main gussa kyon hoon, aur maine sharifon ki tarah bata diya toh bhav kha rahi hai! keh rahi hai 2 mahine tak nahin bataegi!
Aur Culprit ko to taj maan ke pehen rahi hai!
haye haye Babaji...ab aap hi mujhe batao, mere jaisi bandi isko dobaara milegi? nahin na! toh mere saath aise!!!
Aur dialogues bhi toh deekho kaise maar rahi hai...
Babaji, please kuchh karo!
Wow nice update...i hope that Geet goes against Monster Gujral and falls in love with Maan...i hope that was your planπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by princess163

*swati looks up typical GEET style to complain*
Babaji!! Ye Maddy to badi hi besharm hai. Aap hi kuchh karo na! Pehle mujhse poochhha ki main gussa kyon hoon, aur maine sharifon ki tarah bata diya toh bhav kha rahi hai! keh rahi hai 2 mahine tak nahin bataegi!
Aur Culprit ko to taj maan ke pehen rahi hai!
haye haye Babaji...ab aap hi mujhe batao, mere jaisi bandi isko dobaara milegi? nahin na! toh mere saath aise!!!
Aur dialogues bhi toh deekho kaise maar rahi hai...
Babaji, please kuchh karo!

Oh ! Direct babaji ? WOW yr ! But babes, don't get angry on me yr ! Babaji will not help you in receiving updates ! I told you na, i will tell you story in next two months ! Okay chalo, bargaining...one month ? Is that okay ? πŸ˜‰

Oh ! Please, now don't embarrass me by calling my 'stupid' lines a 'dialogue' ! πŸ˜†

I love reading your complaint ! I read for almost 5-6 times and all i'm doing is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You are so cute, nice, sweet and can't act angry at all ! πŸ˜‰ Love you yaar ! πŸ˜›  Muuaahhh...πŸ€—

Originally posted by Chelsha

The lady Dusht Dhanav, evil Geet made all the possible permutations and combinations for the name MSK-
I laughed like anything reading it yaar. Atleast in your FF I can see Adi and Pinky as lovers- Thank you Maddy.
You made me hungry for the next update. Please update soon.

Thank you chelsha ! Loved it ! And yes, finally adi-pinkey are together ! And, yes my geet is for sure not innocent, sweet and cute ! She can think, and she can be evil too ! 
Originally posted by maanddy

Oh ! Direct babaji ? WOW yr ! But babes, don't get angry on me yr ! Babaji will not help you in receiving updates ! I told you na, i will tell you story in next two months ! Okay chalo, bargaining...one month ? Is that okay ? πŸ˜‰

Oh ! Please, now don't embarrass me by calling my 'stupid' lines a 'dialogue' ! πŸ˜†

I love reading your complaint ! I read for almost 5-6 times and all i'm doing is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You are so cute, nice, sweet and can't act angry at all ! πŸ˜‰ Love you yaar ! πŸ˜›  Muuaahhh...πŸ€—

*swati scrunches up her nose*
oye khotti!!
babaji! maine complaint ki aur isse hasi aa rahi hai!
*making baby face*
bargain kar rahi hai babaji!
Ab aap hi batao, maan loon kya?
okay usko thoda bhot bhav kha ke haan bol dungi!
mujhe patane ke liye dekho kya kya taareefon ke pul baandh rahi hai...
aur jab update ki baat aaegi to ekdum Maan Singh Khurana style me bolegi...MY LIPS ARE SEALED!
huh!
bolo bhala...yeh bhi koi baat hui...Maan singh khuarana ki Khuarani. mera bhi naam Swati hai...hoon toh ek boond, par sailaab la sakti hoon!
chup-chap baat maan jaya kar!humph...
sahi se pacify karna bhi nahin aata...