Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG that is really an intersting concept!
i just hope geet doesn't get married to that nik guy!
n the flight incident-HILARIOUS!
really really loved it!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princess163

ummm...my lips are sealed😳😛

How long should I wait for you to say something ? 😆
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

How long should I wait for you to say something ? 😆

ummm...for the beautiful work that you do, I will give you the liberty to decide that!😆😃
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww geet is soo cute😛, in fact i dont like dat sati savitri typ geet😆
i ud be gr8 fun reading this ff...
n maan as always😳
thanx for the pm hony😊
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shanzy

awww geet is soo cute😛, in fact i dont like dat sati savitri typ geet😆

i ud be gr8 fun reading this ff...
n maan as always😳
thanx for the pm hony😊

You know something, you will find the GEET that i love to watch in the show, but its just DREAM ! That will never happen !

In fact, this is so my geet in this FF ! I want her to be like this ! I was scared first, coz everyone has that image of 'nice' geet ! But, mine one is not only 'nice' but 'naughty' and modern, and smart and most importantly, educated ! 😊
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

You know something, you will find the GEET that i love to watch in the show, but its just DREAM ! That will never happen !

In fact, this is so my geet in this FF ! I want her to be like this ! I was scared first, coz everyone has that image of 'nice' geet ! But, mine one is not only 'nice' but 'naughty' and modern, and smart and most importantly, educated ! 😊

oh maddy m next to u in this regard...i cant explain how much i used to hate sasha, tasha etc insulting her in such a wierd manner...i mean she ud be able to shut them up whom she want...being nice is not a bad thing but wid those who deserve...
n above all education is the thing having no alternative...it change ur personality drasticaly...i loved ur concept..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 start!...

lol!...seems like their first meeting was a disaster!

continue soon!
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy maddy
omggg i am loving the FB!!
i m gonna pretend i never read the first part where geet is getting married to some dude...cuz u will change that, won't u?😉😆
wow a drunk Geet is always my fav...damn, i havent done half of those things either, but Ireland wedding? really? is there something cool about Ireland cuz now i so wanna know😆
haww maan is a meanie as usual...a HAWT one as always!
can't wait to see how something called love happens!
thanks for the pm!
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
'Oh my god'! How can I die this much early, I'm only 24, smart and educated intelligent, not promoted yet, not married yet, I've no children, I still have not seen 'Pirates of the Caribbean part four, I still have not climbed the Mountain Everest yet, and I have to travel around the world, travel the kailas mansarover, what about my Ireland wedding'? I need to save another life, I have to find a decent looking guy, and rich too! I still have to clean my apartment, I have to do all those 30 things before you die, I have to build my own house and buy apartment at top floor, no god! Have mercy! I am still a virgin and I'm dying'! No'! No'I can't die...' 🤣 🤣

'Listen, I'm not nervous flyer at all, in fact I'm not nervous at all, you don't know anything, well I'm nervous because I just lost my first and very last opportunity to settle in London and a big promotion, too! I lost my promotion! Damn it! And top of all, my boss wants me India, why? Because she wants it! I don't know why? And then, this stupid flight, how would I love this journey, if I'm coming back with depressed soul. Adding insult to the injury, my stupid friend nik, he has just lost it, he wants to talk with me. I mean'some serious talk! I bet, he is proposing me, but I don't know'I like him or not? I don't even know, whether I like 'Current-Geet-Handa' or not? I have almost lost it. And then, I see a stupid jerk, sitting next to me, who can't even smile and calling me fool. How the hell can I stay calm and not act like a nervous fool?'  🤣  🤣

After 15 minutes, she was accompanied by a teenage boy, completely lost in his world, in his headphones and he was accompanied by an elder woman around her sixties, for the rest of their journey.

'Jerk, bigheaded, I hate him!' she muttered under her breath.

'Fool, stupid, drunk lady!' he mentally stated that.  🤣

I loooved these parts 🤣
Seriously Geet had 2 large vodkas & blurted out what not ... almost anything & everything 😆
Loved the humor content 

Superb update , loved it hearts-desi-glitters-531