Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Well, that is it for tonight and i have decided to update every monday and thursday ! No particular reason and yes, it can change too ! Right now, i'm very sleepy ! So, i'm sorry for any mistakes ! Sorry ! Good night ! Maddy needs some sleep ! 🥱

Something Called Love

Two

Before Ten Months

It may sound so lame, she thought, and that was the reason, she never told anyone that she was scared of flying, though it was her second time only, but all this time, she never ever managed to admit the fact that, she got scared when it takes off. She told herself, mentally, 'It is okay, geet! You are not scared! Of course, you are not scared' and that was, for zillionth time. After she boarded on the plane, she was sitting, nervously; counting seconds, to just get the damn flying and take off over, nevertheless, the fact was that, it was not taken off yet. She took out a magazine for help, pretending to read it consciously, but silently gazing out of the window, and shutting her eyes tight in fear, every now and then.

It always better to travel when your company is paying for business class, she thought and smiled, of course in fear. She tried not to fear more, but she was geet, nothing ever happened according to her wish, finally when she could not control, she called the beautiful lady, slim and fit, with she thought, was like white paint on her perfect figure, behaving like a well mannered 'doll', just the same as instructed, and she ordered for large vodka. Being, luxury or not, her stomach was still a tight knot of fear, she buckled the seatbelt, imperturbably. The fear and nervousness made her forgot her two days horrible experience in London, a very boring and successful business meeting, and still she had to come back, as her boss instructed. She was angry, sad and depressed, but for the time being, she was nervous.

As soon as, she gave her the drink, with another plastic yet pleasing smile, she nervously took a sip and closed her eyes, to relax a bit. And when she opened her eyes, she felt someone, getting seated next to her, she did not pay attention to the person at initial, and instead, she gulped down half of the drink in a fraction of a minute. That was it, she lost it, her head started spinning around slowly, and that is what she actually wanted. She then looked the man sitting next to him, he was a man, she thought, a man with dark hairs and mannish features, and most notably his stubble, which was making him look like a dynamic personality in white shirt and black waist-coat. She looked at those eyes, and she removed the gaze and waiting for the 'doll' to come again.

She came and asked him in the same sweet voice, 'Would you like to have something, sir?'

Oh! She did not ask me, geet thought, how rude! She was looking him with an appeal, like she was checking him out.

'No thanks, I'm fine!'

And she heard the dry voice of the man; she once again looked him and rolled her eyes, and directly shot her eyes, at the 'doll'.

'Can I get large vodka, another?' she narrowed her eyes, and the 'doll' understood and smiled and walked away, after looking at him for the last time.

Geet thought, 'Oh my god! The 'doll' is falling for him! Poor girl!' and smiled.

And that's when he saw her, her big brown - childish eyes, in white satin shirt, with pink innerwear shining out from the soft satin material and a black tight jeans, in long dark brown hair. And her smile, sweet and magical smile, he looked at her for a split of second and took the magazine and start reading it. there was silence for some time between them, and the 'doll' came with another vodka and again asked him, with same sweet, but this time little bit embellished tone, 'Are you sure sir, you don't want anything?'

'One orange juice, please!'

'What?' geet thought, in her drowsy mind, 'Did I just hear orange juice? Who cares?' and she took the drink and started gulping it down, nervously.

After the 'doll' left, geet once again, tried to look normal and most importantly not scared.

And then, she heard the temperature and all that usual things to be announced and she really tried hard to pay attention, but it was of no use, her mind was on roller coaster ride, even, the two large vodka shots, could not help it.

She started thinking hard,

No.

No.

No ways, No.

She felt the bump and screaming, like the wave over her head and sharp noise of something, she panicked and made a not mentally, 'I'm not doing this again, no chance!' but what she did not realized that, all that she was thinking, was not that much quiet, in fact it was loud, so loud that, the other man looked at her, annoyingly. She grasped her seat tightly, but the other man next to her was not even reacting, 'Oh! I think he wants to die! Poor soul! But not me…!'

'We are going to die! We are going to die!' she blurt out in panic.

She closed her eyes tightly, again.

And, that was the moment when she started blabbering out everything, anything.

'Oh my god…! How can I die this much early, I'm only 24, smart and educated intelligent, not promoted yet, not married yet, I've no children, I still have not seen 'Pirates of the Caribbean part four, I still have not climbed the Mountain Everest yet, and I have to travel around the world, travel the kailas mansarover, what about my Ireland wedding…? I need to save another life, I have to find a decent looking guy, and rich too! I still have to clean my apartment, I have to do all those 30 things before you die, I have to build my own house and buy apartment at top floor, no god! Have mercy! I am still a virgin and I'm dying…! No…! No…I can't die...'

And then, she felt a pair of strong muscular hand tightening his grip around her shoulder and another hand, covering her mouth with long, smooth fingers. And she opened her eyes, and looked at him, those deep, soulful eyes, and gave her 'how-can-you-touch-me' look, and she protested to loosen his tight grip, but she failed. And he released her, she was about to shout and was cut off by him,

'We are not going to die! So, just stop your nonsense, you fool!'

He touched the nerve, how could he use the word 'fool' for her? She was angry and glared at him and shot, 'Listen Mr. whatever you are, but stay away and you don't have any right to call me fool. Okay?'

He did not say anything.

She looked him for a few seconds and removed the gaze, and picked up another magazine and when she saw outside the window, fearfully, they were flying, in high sky. She felt relief, and a small smile appeared on her face but quickly it vanished when he interrupted.

'A nervous flyer! Lady, it happens!' and he smirked.

'What? Did you just call me nervous flyer?'

'Listen, I'm not nervous flyer at all, in fact I'm not nervous at all, you don't know anything, well I'm nervous because I just lost my first and very last opportunity to settle in London and a big promotion, too! I lost my promotion! Damn it! And top of all, my boss wants me India, why? Because she wants it! I don't know why? And then, this stupid flight, how would I love this journey, if I'm coming back with depressed soul. Adding insult to the injury, my stupid friend nik, he has just lost it, he wants to talk with me. I mean…some serious talk! I bet, he is proposing me, but I don't know…I like him or not? I don't even know, whether I like 'Current-Geet-Handa' or not? I have almost lost it. And then, I see a stupid jerk, sitting next to me, who can't even smile and calling me fool. How the hell can I stay calm and not act like a nervous fool?'

She said all that, in single quick breath and then, she saw few passengers looking at her, with an 'its-an-alien' look, and some of them were smiling, too. She noticed it, it was her 'vodka-effect' and sat back calmly and took a deep long breath. He looked at her, angrily, she did the same.

After 15 minutes, she was accompanied by a teenage boy, completely lost in his world, in his headphones and he was accompanied by an elder woman around her sixties, for the rest of their journey.

'Jerk, bigheaded, I hate him!' she muttered under her breath.

'Fool, stupid, drunk lady!' he mentally stated that.

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
what a first meeting?!lol 
con't soon

LOOOL 'I still have not seen 'Pirates of the Caribbean part four' hahahah I wanna watch that film =P

awesome update!
Geet is so funny being drunk
continue soon :D
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow u need to update sooner...i'm getting addicted!
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome... geet is too much
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome. 👏 ohhh poor geet sccared of flight. wow the way maan distracted her is very nice. and now they have bad thoughts about each other😆 but it's ok. i know they will fall for each other😉.

thanks for pm and pls continue.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res

*EDITED*

Haha I adored the update!!! Maneet are so cute :D

Continue super soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Funny update...
Loved Geet's reaction to the flight take off and her great reasons... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
And I still wonder how was Maan able to be seated besides her the entire flight... 😆😆😆😆😆
Please update soon...
Thanks for the pm...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the adjectives they give one another

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm