Posted: 12 years ago
Hey i really like ur ff do update soon
Originally posted by princess163

hey!

m a bit held up!
Congrats for this one...
will post a detailed one if u want!😆
though i think u had enough of "princess163" comments!

I will never get enough of 'SWATI' 's lovely comments ! 😳
Originally posted by drashsree100

I loved it so much 👏
Beautiful 👏
Superbly written ... both the parts that of Geet's wedding & Maan's dawn of realization 👍🏼

Congratulations

for "Something Called Love"  567566gg

Thank you so much babes ! 🤗

Originally posted by MsMovielover

awesome start..
but PLEASE make sure its a HAPPY ending i have a faint heart & its still recovering from some of ur sad OS 😆..
btw sam can just get lost she knows he doesnt like her & she tricked him to stay with her 😡 so i have no sympathy for her 😆 

Awww...Poor sam ! She did not get your sympathy ! Don't worry, it does not matter ! 😆 But, i will consider this in future that you hate sam ! 😆 I will try to please you more ! 
Originally posted by angullgrl91

woah!! just came across the fan fic! awesome part one!!! cant wait to see what happens next! i hope geet's marriage to nikhil is stopped somehow!! great job so far! can you please pm me when you continue again? thanks! 

Oh I will PM you for sure ! 😊
Originally posted by maanddy

I will never get enough of 'SWATI' 's lovely comments ! 😳

Awww...🤗
Thanks dear!😃
well, ab maanga hai toh jhelo phir!😆
Its obviously intriguing me coz u have started it in the present with the past hidden behind, so yes, you are a good attention keeper!😉
Its not really very pleasant to see Geet this way-whiling away in self-pity, blaming herself for her screwed up life and her pain, which is concealed behind the harsh geet but glimpses of which are visible in her words...
Maan-well, he is still the same-a successful businessman, who is thinking about work as usual, OR IS HE? Actually not! All he is fdoing or at least HAD been doing till now was to run away from the reality...trying to escape HER thoughts till this day when realisation dawned upon him and he realised his LOVE!
sam, ummm...though i have  a strong urge to hate her, i would prefer to wait to know her character before making any judgements...who knows, she may just be an innocent girl, desperately in Love!
Now, the part which is really trobling me is the obvious-while Geet is sad and infact regretful that SHE hurt Him! On  the other hand, Maan just realised his love! ummm...if he didn't accept it earlier, HOW DID SHE BETRAY?
so, all in all, you have me hooked up to this one...and me assured yourself of the torment of my comments for the future too!😆
Continue real soon!
love
Swati
Originally posted by princess163

Awww...🤗
Thanks dear!😃
well, ab maanga hai toh jhelo phir!😆
Its obviously intriguing me coz u have started it in the present with the past hidden behind, so yes, you are a good attention keeper!😉
Its not really very pleasant to see Geet this way-whiling away in self-pity, blaming herself for her screwed up life and her pain, which is concealed behind the harsh geet but glimpses of which are visible in her words...
Maan-well, he is still the same-a successful businessman, who is thinking about work as usual, OR IS HE? Actually not! All he is fdoing or at least HAD been doing till now was to run away from the reality...trying to escape HER thoughts till this day when realisation dawned upon him and he realised his LOVE!
sam, ummm...though i have  a strong urge to hate her, i would prefer to wait to know her character before making any judgements...who knows, she may just be an innocent girl, desperately in Love!
Now, the part which is really trobling me is the obvious-while Geet is sad and infact regretful that SHE hurt Him! On  the other hand, Maan just realised his love! ummm...if he didn't accept it earlier, HOW DID SHE BETRAY?
so, all in all, you have me hooked up to this one...and me assured yourself of the torment of my comments for the future too!😆
Continue real soon!
love
Swati

Res.

EDITED :

Well, I must that you must be having third eye for prediction and the way you are guessing things, I feel like you are already in admission line for James Bond 007 course ! 🤣

Well, All i can say is that, WAIT ! I will be updating next part soon ! But, all your questions and answers of it, will, obviously not covered in that ! 😳

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Hey Maddy :)

OMG I loved the FF!!! It's so amazing!!! And mysterious too :D

Update soon and thanks for the PM!

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by maanddy

Res.

EDITED :

Well, I must that you must be having third eye for prediction and the way you are guessing things, I feel like you are already in admission line for James Bond 007 course ! 🤣

Well, All i can say is that, WAIT ! I will be updating next part soon ! But, all your questions and answers of it, will, obviously not covered in that ! 😳

I think I need to go into silent mode for somedays now!Embarrassed