Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee tv is cheaply playing its game

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Meghna's Profile  ZEE TV's Profile  Meghna's Wall
  • Meghna GhoshZEE TV
    zee tv plz promote sangini just like all other shows of zee,plz give us a mahaepisode of sangini as soon as possible,u have already given mahaepisode of all other shows but not of sangini,we are not liking the way u are ignoring sangini nowadays,first u have stopped giving new promos of sangini,then u have stopped the weekend repeat telecast of sangini,now u stopped the daily repeat telecasts of sangini also but showing the daily repeat telecast of all ur other shows atleast thrice daily can i ask u why ?u r also giving us any mahaepisode of sangini,daily 1000 of sangini fans r requesting u for all this but u r not listening & even fulfilling our wishes,u r not at all caring about 1000 of sangini fans who daily take out time & write in ur wall,we all r requesting because we all love & adore sangini/iqbi/raga,
    we know that sangini is the best show of zee tv but u also need to support us by promoting it properly,by giving daily repeat telecast of it & by giving mahaepisode of it.
    Yesterday at 6:27am  Like  
      • ZEE TV We will try to fulfill your wish. :)
        5 hours ago

i also wrote 3 more post regarding sangini which are as follows:-
        zee tv y u cheated us by giving us false hopes that sangini is not ending but we read in an article that u r ending sangini on 21st june just to make way for ur new show paanch bahuye,what kind of behaviour is this,we loved & adored sangini just like we adore our family but all went in vain as u have betrayed all our trust & faith by ending sangini,there r so many bakwaas shows still continuously running on zee but u not doing anything to them and u r ending sangini/iqbi/raga who r so famous among every generation of people,we will never watch any show of zee in future after sangini ends,thanks for betraying our faith on u,now i understood y u suddenly stopped promos,repeat telecast,mahaepisode of sangini,u told us that gauri will get her share of happiness in future,where is the future of gauri when urself is ending sangini,keep telecasting all the bokas shows & end such a fantastic show sangini.

zee tv no successfull do this kind of partial behaviour with any of its show as u did with sangini,we started watching zee tv just for sangini but the way our expectations,faith,wishes,trust was betrayed by u we don't think that we will never be able to watch zee tv after sangini,u killed our faith & trust which we had on u by continuously giving us false hopes & telling us lie about sangini,we never saw any channel doing this kind of behaviour with any show,we love & adore sangini/iqbi/raga and will miss it badly but still they will always
        remain in my heart.

plz zee tv don't end sangini,we all have been crying since we read this shocking news,u can change the timings of sangini by telecasting it on 6pm slot from monday to friday,plz we are requesting u don't kill our hopes,trust & faith which we have on you like this by ending sangini on 21st june,sangini/iqbi/raga has become our life we can't live & even think of our lives without sangini/iqbi/raga,we started watching zee just because of sangini/iqbi/raga,we have trust in u plz don't kill that trust by ending sangini/iqbi/raga,we are expecting an honest reply from u zee.

but zee tv only answered the first one,they didn't even bothered to answer rest three post although they were written one after another😭waise bhi kis moo se answer karenge when they lied so much😡
        they are still lying to us😡
        i have not coloured the post because i am just tired seing the way zee tv is cheaply playing with my sentiments😭sometimes feel like killing them for sure😡i think they will fulfill our wish when the show will finally end🤬
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mona, they won't reply to your other posts because it's official that Sangini is ending and they have no answers to your questions.