Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Shaheer Shaikh on fame, cricket and more

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | May 16, 2011, 03.49pm IST
Shaheer Shaikh
Shaheer Shaikh aka Anant from TV show Navyaseems to be completely enjoy the fame that he is getting these days. From Jammu to Mumbai, life has been a bumpy ride for him. We put him on the hot seat and fire some questions to know him better. 

You are very popular among kids, how does it feel being liked by them? 
I love the response that I am getting from kids, they are so genuine. It's a beautiful feeling when they come up to me, hug me and tell Vir bhaiya we love you so much. It is good to know that people are appreciating my work. 

Tell some interesting incident from the sets of Navya? 
We have a character in the show called Appy. She is an amazing dancer, so she teaches me belly dancing whenever we guys get the time. It is fun to rock and roll during our free time. 

Did your family have any issues when you told them that you wanted to act? 
My mom was pretty cool with my decision but my dad asked me to come back to Jammu and work there. But at the same time he never forced me for anything. My parents have been very supportive throughout and have always told me to be true to them about whatever I do. 

You were spotted at the stadium during the World Cup finals, so are you following IPL at the moment? 
I am a huge cricket lover. I used to play for a club in Jammu. I had my own team there. I am not following IPL matches as I hardly get time from my shoots. 

What is your philosophy of life? 
I have come to this world for a reason. I need to do something for mankind. People always teach and never preach. I want to explore all the creations of God. 

Link

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 May 2011 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tullisamratrocksanu17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index