SS--Journey to Life and back!!~MG~1 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
di ne bulaya and here i am . . . pulls up sleeves who was teaming against you di . . . tell me, i am planning to mwrite a dostana OS . . . πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† meenuuu πŸ€— dekho na *points at jazz n reva* they r making fun of me. Reva says am a devil. Jazz says am a baby. N reva asks me if am a girl. Sob sob.
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

di ne bulaya and here i am . . . pulls up sleeves who was teaming against you di . . . tell me, i am planning to mwrite a dostana OS . . . πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hiii chal teri hi kami... thin froggie...
shuru kar shuikhu ka bhajan abπŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

di ne bulaya and here i am . . . pulls up sleeves who was teaming against you di . . . tell me, i am planning to mwrite a dostana OS . . . πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

meenuuu πŸ€— dekho na *points at jazz n reva* they r making fun of me. Reva says am a devil. Jazz says am a baby. N reva asks me if am a girl. Sob sob.
now the baby is complaining to her mamaπŸ˜†
:D :D yippee meenu is here meenu is here *dances*
jazz: u know ur faith in me is da only thong which keeps me going. Anyway if we continue this reva will pounce on us haha. Mujhe kuch jalne ki buu aa rhai hain. Kisi ka stomach shayad haha.
Reva: maan says '. .. .. ...' dil se dekho dikhayi dega!:p
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

are u guys done with ur mutual admiration society speech and plz  tell me the word that is so strategically placed and that jazz is drooling over,...tapping my foot angrily

Admiration? Was I doing that? I must be not well! 

Downhill thumbnail

:D :D yippee meenu is here meenu is here *dances*
jazz: u know ur faith in me is da only thong which keeps me going. Anyway if we continue this reva will pounce on us haha. Mujhe kuch jalne ki buu aa rhai hain. Kisi ka stomach shayad haha.
Reva: maan says '. .. .. ...' dil se dekho dikhayi dega!:p

arre kya dil se dekhun...
def he is not going to propose me...i am birdbrained...so plzz kasht karengi mujhe samjhane ki..
i read it 100 times...i cant make the head or tail of it...plzzz explain
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

meenuuu πŸ€— dekho na *points at jazz n reva* they r making fun of me. Reva says am a devil. Jazz says am a baby. N reva asks me if am a girl. Sob sob.

So you are not my baby parjhai!!😲 

Are you trying to tell me I have no right to call you so??

Are you going to complain about me now?? Are you!!😑 Are you!!😑 

Sakhi sakhi na rahi
parjhai parjhai na rahi
Shika aaj se tujhe
meri kaddar na rahi...meri kaddar na rahi *bangs fists on wall and bawling loud enough for neighbours to hear*
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Admiration? Was I doing that? I must be not well! 

u mean to say u wer buttering her next update
He says i am in love with Reva the angel sent from heaven but oh wait vicky already loves her but then she rejected vicky right. I mean she doesnt want to marry dat man upar se he has curly hairs. Haha i love combining two stories. Muhahaha

meenuuu πŸ€— dekho na *points at jazz n reva* they r making fun of me. Reva says am a devil. Jazz says am a baby. N reva asks me if am a girl. Sob sob. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Di m here now . . . if they call u evil i will act like devil and write you-know-whatπŸ˜‰ . . . and the name will be Dostana between devil and the babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ